Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What 10%. I don't know what you mean. tia

I am not a mod and I am not Tiger - just wanted to explain - part of the Terms of Service (TOS) says not to copy an entire article and paste here . . . we are only allowed to copy and paste 10% of an article and then post the link to the actual article - to avoid copyright infringement.

We have so many new members here - I am thankful that our long time members are trying to be helpful so that we don't get ourselves into trouble. Thank You Tiger for the reminder of TOS rules.

Will we hear (please) that they got the rental car and examined it? I have had the dog bleed from a cut paw on the cloth seat of the car as we headed for the vets. It could be cleaned up till there was only a faint pink stain on the seat which faded with time. Of course the color of the seat probably plays a role (mine are gray)

I saw a crime show in which they looked for blood on the seat of a car and did not find blood on the surface, but when they went under the fabric they were able not only to find blood, it to type it and get DNA from it.

Why would they need to have gotten the rental car? Seriously! She did it, she drove there in a rental car, the scene was bloody, any normal intelligent person can connect the dots and say hhhhhmmmm musta been blood o. The floor mats, that's why she removed them. Arghhhhhhh!

It's like asking did the police dust every square inch of the house & car for prints and scour 1000's of square miles of desert looking for the gun. Why would they need DNA from the car? Is anyone besides Travis dead? Who was bleeding? Travis and Jodi.

I'm putting myself in time out!

See you all tomorrow.

I am not a mod and I am not Tiger - just wanted to explain - part of the Terms of Service (TOS) says not to copy an entire article and paste here . . . we are only allowed to copy and paste 10% of an article and then post the link to the actual article - to avoid copyright infringement.

We have so many new members here - I am thankful that our long time members are trying to be helpful so that we don't get ourselves into trouble. Thank You Tiger for the reminder of TOS rules.

Or just post the link.

They didn't say it wasn't tested. That evidence has not been entered into court yet.

Just read this report from ABC:

The car also had two large, conspicuous red stains on the front and back seats. All four floor mats were also missing from the vehicle.

Colombo said he cleaned the stains, on the front passenger seat and the middle back seat, which had the largest stain.

"It appeared to be Kool-aid," he testified.

If he cleaned the stain, would there be anything to enter into evidence? Hopefully the rental car company took pictures of the damage before the cleaning, so we might see pictures.

Not sure exactly the part of my post your "what?" is in reference to, but I have no idea what's going on with the kool aid substance on the seats. I highly doubt the kool aid was blood trace, though.

I was still working out that maybe she got bloody stains inside the car and placed bloody weapons on floor mats. I think there was evidence she was worried about in that rental car. We really don't know if there was blood trace, but I respect your doubt.

Just some thoughts about the statements JA made in those interrogation tapes . . .

1) She continually repeated "Travis was still alive" during her 2nd story with the Ninja intruders . . . . wondering if that was the reason for the overkill . . . he just would not die?

2) JA's comments about feeling so powerless . . . (from yesterdays video clips) was this to gain power and control over TA not being able to pass her up for another "good Mormon girl"?

3) JA asking the Detective what ways did she not appear to be truthful or innocent of this crime and asks "is it because I am not crying?" . . . was she attempting to gather more info to attempt to emulate that (those) qualities? I was so happy to hear the Detective say . . . I am not going to tell you now Jodi - it doesn't matter now.

4) JA having her Mom approach the NE to publish the photocopies of forged letters supposedly from TA about her wearing cufflinks and boyshorts . . . . timely for this to happen. .

5) Another thought - just about the selling of her pictures - I don't think she will be able to profit once she is convicted - so this is her only opportunity (not sure - maybe a verified Atty could chime in here).

Why would they need to have gotten the rental car? Seriously! She did it, she drove there in a rental car, the scene was bloody, any normal intelligent person can connect the dots and say hhhhhmmmm musta been blood o. The floor mats, that's why she removed them. Arghhhhhhh!

It's like asking did the police dust every square inch of the house & car for prints and scour 1000's of square miles of desert looking for the gun. Why would they need DNA from the car? Is anyone besides Travis dead? Who was bleeding? Travis and Jodi.

I'm putting myself in time out!

See you all tomorrow.

Thank you! I thought I was missing something with all the talk of the blood in the rental car. She killed him. She had blood on her. She got back in the rental car and drove to Ryan's house. What else is there?

Help me out here. They are not determining guilt or innocence? They are just there to decide if it was premeditated or self defense? That is confusing to me. Maybe they did miss that charge. What was the original charge to the jury. thanks.

They are determining everything at the moment. They must decide if she's guilty or not guilty of murder. And if so, guilty of either 1st or 2nd degree murder (maybe even a lesser degree than that). We won't know the specifics until they hash out the jury instructions and verdict form.

Then they move on to the penalty phase should they vote 1st degree murder and they believe the DP circumstances are present in this case.

I don't know the answer either. But, if they are missing it by that much, it could be really bad for the prosecution. :(

Hopefully the jury is asking to make it clear in their minds that she was more than able to kill Travis alone. The photos and the changing stories have to make an impact in some way.

Could the koolade stains be from the "pixie stick") you add to bottled water? and maybe she shook it to mix and didn't have it closed well?
Or if she bought the old temporary color rinse in the gray bottle that you use like a shampoo? That would be faster and you'd need less water. Could it of been her blood seeping when she took one of her naps?

I'm just trying to think what she carried out of that house that would have that much blood on it.

My understand was that she didn't admit guilt to the state, am I wrong?

About self defense claim....Beth Karas said around June 22, 2010 it was after they attempted to get some evidence in and the State said no thats not immissable unless its a suicide, or a accident or self defense and low and behold 10 days later they filed notice of self defense. So Jodi never talked to police and said I did it, but I did it in self defense, it was her lawyers in June 2010 who filed notice. I think she told experts though who evaluated her psychologically about how she killed him. :banghead:

sorry french moment here...what does it mean when someone is too neat..i dont get it

Maybe we in the US are just a little more "sloppy" (ha - not really)

I think that the "too neat" comment relates to Travis maybe having a bit of an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder . . . nothing out of place, everything must be perfectly cleaned and put away in a certain order at all times . . . some people are much more "obsessed" about cleanliness than other people and it might have been something this woman was picking up on. . . . I am just going out on a limb here - I don't really know but that was my take away from the comment.

Even Jodi mentioned that Travis was cleaning his house on the day he was killed and she stated she couldn't sit in the living room because the chairs were all on top of it while he was cleaning the floors. . . . also - in the pictures there was a vacuum or floor sweeper or a rug cleaner (IIRC) in the living room or entry way.

How could she be his bootie call when she lived in California and hadnt seen him since April?:

I'm confused about that, too. He supposedly wanted her out of his life for good but then those texts he sent telling her how pretty she was and asking for "naughty pics"?

When EXACTLY did he completely cut off his "relationship" with JA?

I am wondering if she had that gun on him from the moment she arrived that last day. Travis was worried enough about her crazy to mention his possible murder to his friends.....WTH would he engage in any kind of nekkid times with her willingly?

I still suspect that TA got slipped some kind of drug, whether she used threats to make him have sex with her or not.

The milk ain't clean there, I tell you.

1st degree- DP, 1st Degree- LWOP, 2nd Degree-???

That's all I know.

she is only being tried on 1st degree murder/felony murder there is no 2nd degree murder
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member