Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More psychopathy match-ups BBM:
1. Psychopaths use superficial charm to lure their victims.
Fake breasts, bleached hair, raunchy come-hither texts, contrived emotions...

2. Psychopaths must always do something to keep themselves from boredom.
JA's Myspace page had an image of the quote "The only ones for me are the mad ones...mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing..."

3. Psychopaths are very predatory and usually will live off other people.
TA helped her whenever she needed money...

One thing I did find doesn't seem to match up with a typical psychopath is that she doesn't tend to contradict herself often during conversation, that I've noticed. Granted, she changed her "what happened" story a lot, but when she was interviewed she didn't do the subtle dropping of consecutive contradictory statements one might observe in a psychopath. I hate to wonder if this means she's smarter than the average psycho, just wired differently, or is more conniving...I do hope LE does a check for any possible other victims in her past just in case its the latter.

And not uncoincidentally, I'm sure, JA said she thought that was a great pic of him, b/c she enjoys being in control of what she saw as her possession and victimizing him

You know, she had all of what, 2 minutes between that pic and the camera snapping the ceiling shot. How could she have really truly studied that picture and remembered it to the extent she would tell Flores what a great photo it was. Did Flores really let her study the photos? I'm wondering whether she somehow copied the pix from TA's SD card into her phone or camera before she deleted them from his camera. She didn't even really look at the pic of her supposedly dragging TA before saying only, "that's the bathroom" and then start rambling about her pants being at home. There was no reaction on her part when Flores said "and that's Travis."

Oh I totally agree. JA is a thousand times scarier than CA. I don't know what it is about JA, but she is a really BAD person. I think that CA was too, but I think CA was just a selfish narcissist. With JA, there is something more...something that does make you want to not dangle your feet. That's a good way of putting it...*shiver*

I agree. CA is weird as heck, total narcissist. Cannot trust her or like her. But Jodi, her calmness, her whole presentation gives me the creeps. Always has. I wonder if some of the jurors sense her presence in that courtroom and find it creepy. Eeewwww!
Imo

If admitting you killed someone, having your prints, your hair and even photos at the scene doesn't give the jurors enough info, i'm seeing a hung jury or mistrial in the near future! Anyone else have thoughts on this?

~Curious in Central Texas

I'm wondering if the jury is asking about the roommates' fingerprints, alibi, etc. to probe into whether police zeroed in on & looked into only JA from the start. The jury also asked questions about how much fingerprint dusting was done (floor to ceiling) and why weren't certain items tested...they seem almost preoccupied with whether or not there was any lazy police work involved, so to speak. Either that or they wanted to rule out the involvement of multiple peopled, and the closest to the victim would be the first place to look? I don't personally understand the jury's reasoning behind the question either, just musing with you all.

You know, she had all of what, 2 minutes between that pic and the camera snapping the ceiling shot. How could she have really truly studied that picture and remembered it to the extent she would tell Flores what a great photo it was. Did Flores really let her study the photos? I'm wondering whether she somehow copied the pix from TA's SD card into her phone or camera before she deleted them from his camera. She didn't even really look at the pic of her supposedly dragging TA before saying only, "that's the bathroom" and then start rambling about her pants being at home. There was no reaction on her part when Flores said "and that's Travis."

yes i just think she was saying that to help her make flores thing the ninja story was true - deflection - and i think she took the pics as a prop to get poor ta in a vunerable position in the shower so she could start stabbing him - liitle shower easier target - he was trapped

Do we know where the cash came from that she deposited the morning of June 3? Two deposits of $300 and $400 I believe. Did anyone check to see if she really stayed with friends the night of the 2nd? Sorry if this has already been addressed - I havent been able to watch as closely this week and I'm curious...kind of scary to think she had a gun and a knife while hitting the road and then suddenly a wad of cash. Just sayin...

I'm wondering if the jury is asking about the roommates' fingerprints, alibi, etc. to probe into whether police zeroed in on & looked into only JA from the start. The jury also asked questions about how much fingerprint dusting was done (floor to ceiling) and why weren't certain items tested...they seem almost preoccupied with whether or not there was any lazy police work involved, so to speak. Either that or they wanted to rule out the involvement of multiple peopled, and the closest to the victim would be the first place to look? I don't personally understand the jury's reasoning behind the question either, just musing with you all.

the jury doesn't know her entire defense - that she is gonna say he flipped and she was defending her life - AND the defense doesn't want then to think she had help - that totally blows her self defense story!!

I'll be up in Phoenix this weekend, was thinking about stopping by the Maricopa jail to see our girl. :jail: Anyone want to send a message to her? ;)

Hey I would have thought about a conjugal visit, but after seeing her pics, there is no way I am up for that.

hmmm strange, i can't ever get any documents from there to even open.. must be my . thanks

i have - make sure your puter uses acrobat as its default program when it opens docs that has a program your mac doesn't recognize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi