Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think that this will be anything like Casey Anthony's jury.
The biggest thing being wealth of physical evidence versus all circumstantial
evidence. Casey was obvious but in the CSI generation
It's hard to get a conviction without really having a clear cut
way someone was killed. In this case we all know how he died and
she confesses to being there.

Seriously. <modsnip> from every which way and he STILL pulled that out of his skinny jeans clad behind. Ack!

And JA actually scares me more that CA. In that way like when you were a kid and didn't want your foot to dangle off the bed because of the boogeyman under there. That is JA. She is scary because we just CANNOT get a read on her crazy eebil, but we know what it does. :(

Oh I totally agree. JA is a thousand times scarier than CA. I don't know what it is about JA, but she is a really BAD person. I think that CA was too, but I think CA was just a selfish narcissist. With JA, there is something more...something that does make you want to not dangle your feet. That's a good way of putting it...*shiver*

Even though I think we just all got spanked (thread closed momentarily) for behavior unbecoming to WSers, it is refreshing to see such passion for the cause of Justice. So many are just so apathetic....not here, xxxooo's.

1) Interestingly, the Case Calendar only shows the start time. It does not show the duration or the end time. Is there a schedule that shows which days it will go until 4:30 pm (6:30 pm ET) and which days it will end early?

2) Also, does anyone know why it ended early today? Was it scheduled to only be a half-day?

Thanks again,
Carol

i think alot of it has to do w/ the judges other cases - by her calendar she is really busy - plus sched of witnesses etc - so i think thats why it ended early and they don't give times

I keep remembering that I thought Jose Baez was so awful and that there was no way Casey would get off. So, yeah, I have these same fears!

OMG norest, who ever in God's green earth thought FCA could have EVER gotten off? And then, prior to that was OJ! So, I am scared, and I also understand why people buy weapons. God help her if TA were my son and she get's off!! Just friggin' sayin'!! :furious:

1) Interestingly, the Case Calendar only shows the start time. It does not show the duration or the end time. Is there a schedule that shows which days it will go until 4:30 pm (6:30 pm ET) and which days it will end early?

2) Also, does anyone know why it ended early today? Was it scheduled to only be a half-day?

Thanks again,
Carol

Re why they ended early today, I'd guess it had something to do with the judge having a lot of reading to do before deciding on the motion for mistrial. Just guessing.

I keep remembering that I thought Jose Baez was so awful and that there was no way Casey would get off. So, yeah, I have these same fears!

Maybe seems that way because just haven't gotten to the meat of their case. No pun intended!

I'll be up in Phoenix this weekend, was thinking about stopping by the Maricopa jail to see our girl. :jail: Anyone want to send a message to her? ;)

Same here! I'm trying to watch from the office and the bosses aren't too happy! LOL!!! I'll admit it's a little odd Travis sat up there alone for so long - and didn't anyone hear his dog bark?? Maybe they just wondered if she had a little help!?! Hopefully whatever questions they had were completely answered and they can focus on the remaining evidence/testimony!! Thanks for the reply ;)

I think Jodi would have squealed if she had help. Bet she would do anything to save herself.

OMG norest, who ever in God's green earth thought FCA could have EVER gotten off? And then, prior to that was OJ! So, I am scared, and I also understand why people buy weapons. God help her if TA were my son and she get's off!! Just friggin' sayin'!! :furious:

Don't forget Michael Jackson and Robert Blake and the first trial of that wall of sound dude that killed Lana ... Whose name escapes me but his ugly face and crazy hairdos I'll never forget.

I love google, edited to add...

Phil Spector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT a bit...I was just watching the 48 hours episode, and couldn't help but notice the pictures they showed of Ryan looked NOTHING like the man we saw testify against JA.

I'll be up in Phoenix this weekend, was thinking about stopping by the Maricopa jail to see our girl. :jail: Anyone want to send a message to her? ;)

If I told you, I'd be banned for sure:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I do. However, I don't want to be banned forever, but thanks anyway!

Wow, no way I can keep up with the speed of this thread, but here's a few, if no one minds me butting into the conversation :seeya::

IMO I pictured how it looks when a kid spills kool-aid, red was my vision, and it leaves a red mark behind.
eta I was really surprised nobody asked what it looked like. wth

Yeah, I thought I missed something. I was waiting and waiting for them to elaborate on the color of the stain. Whether it matters or not about the rental car & stains therein, since it was brought up and described as looking like Koolaid, it is only logical to next ask the color. Maybe there was a reason they didn't say it yet?

it's almost like the last photo of him where he looks straight to the camera, the expression is his eyes shows that of his fear blended with his own disappointment over being in the particular situation at that particular time and on that particular day (having intimate relations with someone he himself classified as a stalker.)
That is just what I thought about that photo: a combination of fear and disappointment. Whether he had just given in to temptation or he was trying to appease her, I interpreted his look as fear mixed with disappointment in himself, the poor guy, and how did I end up here with this (fill in the blank b/c no name calling allowed) again and in this position. And not uncoincidentally, I'm sure, JA said she thought that was a great pic of him, b/c she enjoys being in control of what she saw as her possession and victimizing him.

OK, this is just my opinion, as you folks say, so take it for what its worth.

Good to meet y'all and we'll see how this thing turns out.
Welcome and thank you for sharing your interesting hypothesis!

That would actually be one of her smarter moves if she did put the evidence in the trunk... However, I wonder what the koolaid stains are in the car? When the rental car first said he saw what appeared to be koolaid stains.. the first color I thought of was red. So, I wonder if the jury might have also.

Again, I agree that first thought was red, and aaaargh that they didn't say the color :banghead: I hope there was a reason for that and it wasn't an oversight.

Someone else mentioned something about her MySpace and witchcraft...I opened the cache of it and saw some books and symbols which did appear to be related to dark magic, and when I started Googling what they were something fell off of my refrigerator (with no provocation) and slammed on the ground. I jumped out of my skin! So I will not be looking into that further.

Wow, no way I can keep up with the speed of this thread, but here's a few, if no one minds me butting into the conversation :seeya::

Yeah, I thought I missed something. I was waiting and waiting for them to elaborate on the color of the stain. Whether it matters or not about the rental car & stains therein, since it was brought up and described as looking like Koolaid, it is only logical to next ask the color. Maybe there was a reason they didn't say it yet?

That is just what I thought about that photo: a combination of fear and disappointment. Whether he had just given in to temptation or he was trying to appease her, I interpreted his look as fear mixed with disappointment in himself, the poor guy, and how did I end up here with this (fill in the blank b/c no name calling allowed) again and in this position. And not uncoincidentally, I'm sure, JA said she thought that was a great pic of him, b/c she enjoys being in control of what she saw as her possession and victimizing him.

Welcome and thank you for sharing your interesting hypothesis!

Again, I agree that first thought was red, and aaaargh that they didn't say the color :banghead: I hope there was a reason for that and it wasn't an oversight.

Someone else mentioned something about her MySpace and witchcraft...I opened the cache of it and saw some books and symbols which did appear to be related to dark magic, and when I started Googling what they were something fell off of my refrigerator (with no provocation) and slammed on the ground. I jumped out of my skin! So I will not be looking into that further.

BBM - OK, OFFICIALLY Fareekeeed OuT!!!!!!!!:panic::panic:

That's why I say OCD is a good thing when balanced. I said before I was diagnosed with this about 15 years ago, been married 32 years and we are good.
I agree if "unbalanced" it can get bad.

Don't know if anyone told you, but you have a bug that's crawling around your signature. :floorlaugh:

OT a bit...I was just watching the 48 hours episode, and couldn't help but notice the pictures they showed of Ryan looked NOTHING like the man we saw testify against JA.

Omg, you found the 48 Hours episode? Pray tell, where? TIA!

I searched everywhere on the CBS/48 Hours website, on YouTube and on Google Videos but could not find the 48 Hours episode. I even know it was titled Picture Perfect and originally aired in March 2009. But I still couldn't find it. Do you have a link? Where is it online?

Edit: Aha! It was uploaded today (Jan 16, 2013)!

Thanks in advance!
Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members