Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA! Thank you! :)

We are ALL entitled to our own opinions here.

Thanks for saying that! I will feel more comfortable asking questions now that I know they won't get picked on! :D

Justice for Travis!

It really is so hard to communicate on a forum...just by typing. If a person is able to make niceties, then it usually ends up okay for them. Me, I'm a more direct and blunt person and I'm the first to admit that I am sarcastic. I honestly would never in a million years try to make someone feel bad. But, none of us are responsible for how another person READS our typed words on a page. Ya know?

So, I apologize if I have ever "made you feel bad" as this is never my intention.

So first degree is the only charge and that won't change? Don't they ask for other charges before deliberations sometimes?

I believe this case is charged properly, but if they get one person who can't go that high, it could cost us the ball game.

In AZ do all the jurors have to agree for DP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STOP bickering in here. Stop it. You guys did this all last night and now you are doing it again tonight. Knock it off.

A difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. If you no longer want to talk about the ME and the bullet casing - that's fine. But don't shut others down. Let them discuss it. They can discuss it until the cows come home if they want. It's okay. If you don't want too, that's okay too. Just move on by. BUT don't bicker, don't take it upon yourself to tell others how to post and DON'T respond to posts that have been or should be alerted.

Salem

Just saw some of the jury's questions from today on the trails FB page. Should I feel this anxious about it? It really makes me nervous that they are asking about the roommates after what has been shown of Jodi already in trial. She confessed right? I don't get these questions.

at first i was nervous about the questions asking about other ppl - and then some one pointed out - if the jury thinks some one helped her - then that blows her entire self defense claim - so i feel better

Is there a daily schedule for the trial posted somewhere? I would like to know what days/times court is expected to be in session.

(I would also like to know why it ended early today - was it scheduled to end early?)

Thanks in advance for the help!
Carol

Is there a daily schedule for the trial posted somewhere? I would like to know what days/times court is expected to be in session.

(I would also like to know why it ended early today - was it scheduled to end early?)

Thanks in advance for the help!
Carol

i have this link - if it doesn't take you to the right page - click criminal court - click case history - put in ja to search - it gives you here entire court history and at the bottom gives the court sched,

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Everyone agrees that we don't want another acquittal. I think it is important to note though that the defense isn't trying, I don't think, to show Travis was conscious and ambulatory when Jodi inflicted the knife wounds and slit his throat. That would fly in the face of diminishing the State's aggravating factor (or so it seems to me).

But that premise is exactly what is being discussed. He was still conscious, still mobile. I do not believe the defense wants to leave that impression at all. (But again I am so not an attorney and it's nearly 4am so is just MOO)

Honestly, it scares the begeezus outta me that the defense is so crappy.

I am worried that they either have some ace up their collective sleeve(doubtful), or that their possible intentional botching of the case could lead to a mistrial.....although WHY would I ever think that, :lol:

I don't mean to make light, I am sincerely concerned. Something is waaaay off in this defense. They are missing opportunities left and right.

And I am also fearful that the sequence WILL end up having some major influence regarding defense/jury findings. Also, I, personally like to have every bit of info considered and examined even if I KNOW in my heart and head who is guilty.

If that makes sense. It's late and I have been chasing preschoolers all day, lol.

I am worried that they either have some ace up their collective sleeve(doubtful), or that their possible intentional botching of the case could lead to a mistrial.....although WHY would I ever think that, :lol:

I don't mean to make light, I am sincerely concerned. Something is waaaay off in this defense. They are missing opportunities left and right.

And I am also fearful that the sequence WILL end up having some major influence regarding defense/jury findings. Also, I, personally like to have every bit of info considered and examined even if I KNOW in my heart and head who is guilty.

If that makes sense. It's late and I have been chasing preschoolers all day, lol.

I am extremely worried about this!! I brought this up earlier!! A HUGE YIKES to me!!

I thought you put yourself in time out? Was worried I wouldn't have anyone to p*ss off :)

Fear not! I took 3 Advil . They kicked in. I'm ready...go! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-jurys-questions-suggest-doubt-investigation/story?id=18229073

If admitting you killed someone, having your prints, your hair and even photos at the scene doesn't give the jurors enough info, i'm seeing a hung jury or mistrial in the near future! Anyone else have thoughts on this?

~Curious in Central Texas

I had the same questions in my head from the start and I totally think every ounce of evidence points towards JA and no one else. I'm not nervous about the questions at all. I think they are just trying to get all the answers. They haven't heard from the roommates yet right? I'm trying to follow along but with the weird start/end times it's hard.

I keep remembering that I thought Jose Baez was so awful and that there was no way Casey would get off. So, yeah, I have these same fears!

i have this link - if it doesn't take you to the right page - click criminal court - click case history - put in ja to search - it gives you here entire court history and at the bottom gives the court sched,

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Fantastic! Thank you so much! Here is a direct link for anyone else who needs it - scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to get to the "Case Calendar":

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

I don't think they are that bad. I do think on cross examination they are keeping it short as to not draw further attention to the witnesses. They know the evidence is overwhelming and I feel they are down playing everything on purpose. It's a total avoidance technique IMO. They don't have a lot to work with considering JA didn't shut up lol.

I keep remembering that I thought Jose Baez was so awful and that there was no way Casey would get off. So, yeah, I have these same fears!

Seriously. <modsnip> from every which way and he STILL pulled that out of his skinny jeans clad behind. Ack!

And JA actually scares me more that CA. In that way like when you were a kid and didn't want your foot to dangle off the bed because of the boogeyman under there. That is JA. She is scary because we just CANNOT get a read on her crazy eebil, but we know what it does. :(

I had the same questions in my head from the start and I totally think every ounce of evidence points towards JA and no one else. I'm not nervous about the questions at all. I think they are just trying to get all the answers. They haven't heard from the roommates yet right? I'm trying to follow along but with the weird start/end times it's hard.

Same here! I'm trying to watch from the office and the bosses aren't too happy! LOL!!! I'll admit it's a little odd Travis sat up there alone for so long - and didn't anyone hear his dog bark?? Maybe they just wondered if she had a little help!?! Hopefully whatever questions they had were completely answered and they can focus on the remaining evidence/testimony!! Thanks for the reply ;)

Fantastic! Thank you so much! Here is a direct link for anyone else who needs it - scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to get to the "Case Calendar":

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

1) Interestingly, the Case Calendar only shows the start time. It does not show the duration or the end time. Is there a schedule that shows which days it will go until 4:30 pm (6:30 pm ET) and which days it will end early?

2) Also, does anyone know why it ended early today? Was it scheduled to only be a half-day?

Thanks again,
Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members