Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fyi, you will never, ever forget watching those, and they are unimaginable!!! I wish I never had seen one, and I will never try to watch one again!! Think about it first maybe.. I somehow lost the quote for this but it is regarding the beheading vids that popsicle wants to see..

Thank God they're not. I think in the casey case the sequestration was a huge part of why they found her not guilty. They didn't want to stay around for weeks more for the penalty phase.

Yes this EXACTLY. I really really do think the sequestration played a HUGE role in the jury acquitting Casey. They simply just wanted to go home and didn't care one way or the other about being a juror anymore.

I think, if possible, judges need to make jury service as accommodating as they can in terms of letting jurors continue with their normal life. Rather than make them give up everything for a case, if they can help it.

I hate it when Flores does his 'selective memory' thing. He doesn't have to do this, I think he loses integrity when he does it.

Nothing like defending your client through the testimony of the cop who arrested her.

I don't care if Travis was 4-timing Jodi, that's still no reason to kill him. Nice try, defense!

I have a private office, but I'm just listening to the audio. I watch the video on my breaks & lunch.

I hope the jury can see how desperate the defense is by pulling out phrases the detective said to try and get JA to admit what really happened.

Yes this EXACTLY. I really really do think the sequestration played a HUGE role in the jury acquitting Casey. They simply just wanted to go home and didn't care one way or the other about being a juror anymore.

I think, if possible, judges need to make jury service as accommodating as they can in terms of letting jurors continue with their normal life. Rather than make them give up everything for a case, if they can help it.
That reminds me...it was obviously denied but it was indeed the defense who filed a motion seeking sequestration. I thought that tidbit interesting.

Flores is not the one who committed a crime.
What is going on

Finally getting to the point the defense is driving home. The cop was using "techniques".

Linking to one of my own posts from a couple threads back, this has details on upcoming trial schedule.
There's going to be a break in the trial lasting 2-3 weeks (possibly starting in late January and going into Feb).

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

Oh I don't like that. The jury must find it difficult enough dodging the news, tv programmes, newspapers etc etc. That break will be a nightmare for them.

Finally getting to the point the defense is driving home. The cop was using "techniques".

OOHHH I get it so she is innocent, Flores used his techniques to get her to make all these lies, dang he is good lol

Not meaning to be unkind, but I wonder if DT dude's "new practice" is going to suffer for his performance at this trial. Just sayin.......

I hate it when Flores does his 'selective memory' thing. He doesn't have to do this, I think he loses integrity when he does it.

I don't see it as selective memory as much as he and the defense attorney are kind of speaking a different language and dont understand each other very well

I think Flores is an amazingly effective detective, that being said, I agree with you completely.

I also wish he didn't go on 48 hrs...

And she also said she was never there, she also said she didnt kill Travis. There were a LOT of things she said that have been proven to be lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayabusa1300