Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish the detective had not made TV appearances before trial. Not that I think it will matter in the end.

I'm surprised his superiors allowed him to do that.

Pretty sure the 48 Hours show is nowhere to be found on the internet, has been taken off for purposes of the trial. It shouldn't be anywhere even for purchase. I checked iTunes last week, there were episodes before and after this one but it was not there.

That's my guess too.

How could she be his bootie call when she lived in California and hadnt seen him since April?:

Was the July 16th interview story much different than the 2nd story she gave you?
not much at all

who did she say put the gun to her head
the male - he let her go

the male looked thru her purse -

in terms of this case did she ever say who shot Mr. Alexander? who did the shooting?
No

No Further questions.

DA -
the 48 hr interview w/JA you seem to have a pretty good recollection - the interviewer ask different questions - asked more questions/different questions like is this a case of domestic violence?
I don't recall

Miss Arias being Mr. Alexander's bootie call
I somewhat remember that
they discsused how TA would call her late at night and ask for sexual favors
I don't remember

OK a moment your honor . . . converses with co-counsel

You told CBS you thought this was a crime of passion?
I don't remember that
yOU said you thought things got out of control - right?
I remember saying things got out of control

(PA asked a final question but I missed it)

Questions from Jury
- counsel please approach

Any sets of knives that appeared to be missing a knife?
no
was the gun used to kill TA ever found?
no
were the fibers and bedding ever sent out for testing
no

June 4 - Jun 9
roommates thought he was in Mexico
One roommate was working and one was housesitting

Did Mr. Alexander have a boarder in the house?
no just two roommates

were fingerprints of the border taken @ the scene?
yes

Was the BMW ever searched?
no it was not

From the Defense

Roommates - Enrique Cortez and Zack Billings living w/TA - did they know JA was coming for a visit?
they did not know she was coming
Were either of them warned in case this alleged stalker ever showed up?
I have no information

They are breaking for the day

Wow. A little surprised at juror questions. They want gaps filled in like all of us. They're either trying to make sure all other leads were ruled out or they are questioning whether someone else may have been involved.

I admit that at times I have wondered if someone else could have been involved as well. She had someone else with her in the rental car; the extreme brutality of the crime with multiple weapons in such a very short period of time; and the fact that the attacks happened so very soon after the last live photo.

Those jury questions make me a little nervous.

Dang they are calling a day already why did they bother going to lunch then?

Yikes. We're done for the day. I'm guessing whatever is scheduled for tomorrow they don't want to break it up over two days, maybe.

Text message to J <mod snip> from TA on May 10, 2008. My comments in red.

"Why don't you have him Ryan come and f*ck you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people's privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you have should (showed) through your actions that you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are not all like you in that aspect"

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/109828551/Jodi-Arias-Court-Documents this text is found on pg 27/40, second paragraph.

Thought this was interesting because it appears as if JHole accused TA of reading HER gmail messages. Perhaps in an effort to make it known that she was interested in Ryan, to make TA jealous? Maybe this accusation was the final straw and caused him to cancel his trip to CA. She obviously knew he didnt snoop through her messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme