Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, CreepingSkills. My guess is that Lisa's objections to Travis' compatibility had to do with his big, outgoing, sometime raucous, playful personality, not his sexual proclivities, or violent actions. He was a workaholic with numerous friends and business associates, not necessarily the ideal catch for some women I have known. Travis was obviously aware that he was charismatic and not given to bashfulness.

I thought that Jodi had become part of the picture before Travis and Lisa actually broke up and that Lisa found out about Jodi either just before the breakup or possible after.

Is that not the case? Sooooo much info out there to read and re-read......AUGH!

O/T for a sec, but my husband is OCD and I love it! His closet looks almost identical to Travis's and he does more housework than I do. I have a touch of OCD myself, so it's not all that bad. I LOVE having a clean house and knowing that it will always remain that way and that I don't have to be the one to do it! :)

Abe Abdelhadi is on DrD and had dated Jodi, and later heard from her from time to time. Lives in Pasadena? He knew Travis too. It's interesting enough. He didn't end up ever having sex with her. Sounds like Abe thinks she's guilty with no doubts in his mind.

Oh, and the co-worker was on again with the cat story. Sorry, forget names easy.

Could her mother be in trouble to trying to get something like that out to the general public....DURING....her trial????

It bothers me that NG had Nat'l Enq. on her show tonight about the "forged" letters.....all it takes is someone not getting all the facts right and then this gets out that there were "letter's" that he was abusive......chaps my butt:furious:

Those letters are not admissible because they were written by Jodi herself.

So I don't think we have anything to worry about there.

O/T for a sec, but my husband is OCD and I love it! His closet looks almost identical to Travis's and he does more housework than I do. I have a touch of OCD myself, so it's not all that bad. I LOVE having a clean house and knowing that it will always remain that way and that I don't have to be the one to do it! :)

Jesus im only OCD with lol.....oh man i unplug EVERYTHING (lamps,computer,chargers etc) before bed and i check if the stove/oven is shut down lol

So I been lurking for a day or so, very interesting stuff.

Just joined up, as requested by wenwe4. I had never even heard of this case until a couple of days ago when I followed a link from a news page. Holy Mackerel! Poor guy! And what a whack job of a bimbo.

I hope it's OK for a noob to jump right in. So here goes...

I'm no gun expert, but I've been around them a bit. A .25 is about the worst possible gun you could get for this, or almost any attempt to inflict real harm on a human being. She could not have planned this any worse if she had tried.

With that being said, I know a lot of the curiosity has surrounded the chain of events (which came first, gun or knife?). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw somewhere that the bullet went in somewhere around his right eye and was lodged near his left cheek. This is a VERY weak projectile. When you consider that the 9mm that Gabby Giffords took to the forehead (I think) went all the way through and it was not shot as close as this .25 probably was.

My thinking is, since she is left-handed, she fired a shot with the gun against his head, maybe around his temple. The bullet penetrated somewhere around his eye, then traveled into his skull, but was deflected through his sinus cavity and didn't have the oomph to exit and stopped when it hit the inside of his left cheekbone.

The recoil and noise of the gun, as negligible as it was, considering the caliber, startled her and she dropped the gun, thinking she had done the deed. Travis got nothing more than a punch to the face/side of the head, which would have stunned and dazed him, but no way it was lethal. So now he falls/climbs out of the shower and raises himself up to the sink, looks in the mirror and by now has a spewer of a nosebleed, thus all the blood from his nose and mouth in the postmortem photos and all the blood around the sink.

She would have had no way of knowing whether the one shot would be lethal, so she probably had a knife of some kind (might have been a hunting knife that went missing in the burglary but nobody reported it; there were long guns in the cabinet, so grampa is probably a hunter). When he survived the gunshot, she had to go to plan B. Having seen all kinds of people on TV get stabbed and drop, she figured one stick would do him. Almost all lethal stabbings are of the multiple entry wound variety.

OK, this is just my opinion, as you folks say, so take it for what its worth.

Good to meet y'all and we'll see how this thing turns out.

It bothers me that NG had Nat'l Enq. on her show tonight about the "forged" letters.....all it takes is someone not getting all the facts right and then this gets out that there were "letter's" that he was abusive......chaps my butt:furious:

Those letters are not admissible in court, they were written by Jodi herself....... BUT if a jury member tells others about these letters, let's say they read a newspaper clipping or better yet, they went to the store and read the NE story THEN she can have a mistrial.

This happened in the Hannah Hill case. Juror misconduct.

Thank you! I thought I was missing something with all the talk of the blood in the rental car. She killed him. She had blood on her. She got back in the rental car and drove to Ryan's house. What else is there?

ITA Non issue now...

Me either since I am seriously(diagnosed OCD) am still with my husband of 32 yrs.

I grew up in a family of OCD neatnik females and they ruined my life lol. I didn't inherit any of their ocd, but am so used to living in a spotless, you-could-eat-off-the-floor (even the bathroom floor) home that the slightest amount of mess consumes me with stress. Problem is, I don't have the ocd or the time to do something about it, so I'm stressed all.the.time.

That's why I say OCD is a good thing when balanced. I said before I was diagnosed with this about 15 years ago, been married 32 years and we are good.
I agree if "unbalanced" it can get bad.

I am a woman and like when he is a bit untidy. It's so primal when a man has a bit of his natural smell and loves it when you have yours. I don't like it when the guy is too neat because these preferences tend to go hand and hand. Right?

So I been lurking for a day or so, very interesting stuff.

Just joined up, as requested by wenwe4. I had never even heard of this case until a couple of days ago when I followed a link from a news page. Holy Mackerel! Poor guy! And what a whack job of a bimbo.

I hope it's OK for a noob to jump right in. So here goes...

I'm no gun expert, but I've been around them a bit. A .25 is about the worst possible gun you could get for this, or almost any attempt to inflict real harm on a human being. She could not have planned this any worse if she had tried.

With that being said, I know a lot of the curiosity has surrounded the chain of events (which came first, gun or knife?). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw somewhere that the bullet went in somewhere around his right eye and was lodged near his left cheek. This is a VERY weak projectile. When you consider that the 9mm that Gabby Giffords took to the forehead (I think) went all the way through and it was not shot as close as this .25 probably was.

My thinking is, since she is left-handed, she fired a shot with the gun against his head, maybe around his temple. The bullet penetrated somewhere around his eye, then traveled into his skull, but was deflected through his sinus cavity and didn't have the oomph to exit and stopped when it hit the inside of his left cheekbone.

The recoil and noise of the gun, as negligible as it was, considering the caliber, startled her and she dropped the gun, thinking she had done the deed. Travis got nothing more than a punch to the face/side of the head, which would have stunned and dazed him, but no way it was lethal. So now he falls/climbs out of the shower and raises himself up to the sink, looks in the mirror and by now has a spewer of a nosebleed, thus all the blood from his nose and mouth in the postmortem photos and all the blood around the sink.

She would have had no way of knowing whether the one shot would be lethal, so she probably had a knife of some kind (might have been a hunting knife that went missing in the burglary but nobody reported it; there were long guns in the cabinet, so grampa is probably a hunter). When he survived the gunshot, she had to go to plan B. Having seen all kinds of people on TV get stabbed and drop, she figured one stick would do him. Almost all lethal stabbings are of the multiple entry wound variety.

OK, this is just my opinion, as you folks say, so take it for what its worth.

Good to meet y'all and we'll see how this thing turns out.

Crazy case, ain't it? I don't even think a hollywood director could dream up a story like this.

Can someone please tell me if Jodi herself has admitted to killing Travis? I know it was part of the defense's opening statement, but I don't know if she ever admitted it to LE or otherwise other than maybe to her counsel.

Abe Abdelhadi is on DrD and had dated Jodi, and later heard from her from time to time. Lives in Pasadena? He knew Travis too. It's interesting enough. He didn't end up ever having sex with her. Sounds like Abe thinks she's guilty with no doubts in his mind.

Oh, and the co-worker was on again with the cat story. Sorry, forget names easy.

I watched him. It sounds like Jodi was dead set on marrying TA. She thought he would make a good father for her children. I wonder how far into the relationship she was when she started spouting that nonsense.

Can someone please tell me if Jodi herself has admitted to killing Travis? I know it was part of the defense's opening statement, but I don't know if she ever admitted it to LE or otherwise other than maybe to her counsel.

I believe she did, but i'm not sure. (nevermind, she didn't0

He also said she speaks Spanish like Ricky Ricardo. lol Yet she says she learned Spanish in jail...whatever.

She has never admitted it to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member