Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in opening statements every thing the defense says doesn't have to be true, but would defense go so far as say it is try that Jodi committed this crime if it were not true? I wouldn't think this would be said. Thanks

IMO the defense was THRILLED by those jurors questions. There was a flurry of writing and exchanged looks followed by a smirk on Jodi's face.

They don't have to say she didn't do it. They could spin it like its just another lie. She's a liar ... Not a murderer. And hope the jury ... Like they did in Casey's trial ...fall for it hook line and sinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh yes Mark Iglarsh. A voice of reason. And a Defense Atty. at that : Sooo easy on the eyes :blushing:

Hey back off! I already professed my love for him... I have dibbs! ;)

Yes, I freaked when I heard the part about that poor cat. Cats are my favorite animals and I'm owned by five of them. I can't imagine anyone treating any animal that way. It bothers me that Arias admitted to owning what she called a 'feral' cat (while showing the detective her scratches). People like her should not have contact with animals, period!

Yes, definitely an empty shell.

Not surprised she would be cruel to animals. I kinda laughed when she described the cat as being feral and scratching her. I believe that cat was anything but feral. Cat likely "knew". Animals have keen perception that we humans often miss.

JA: 'dabbling in mormonism', she speaks as if this is just a casual hobby she's going to acquire. . . her nonchalant audacity is astounding and truly pathetic.

She was dabbling in behaving like a sane person.

Didn't the fellow from last night, one of Jodi's ex boyfriends, Abe something say that he and Jodi were at a function and he was trying to talk Spanish to a couple and his Spanish isn't that good and Jodi jumped right in and spoke Spanish fluently? The ex girlfriend of Jodi (who now lives in Hawaii) said that Jodi was 1/2 Mexican. IMO Jodi probably grew up being bilingual.

The problem I am having is wasn't it touted how accomplished/intelligent JA is while in prison she has gotten her GED and learned Spanish and Cine language. hmmmmm

Anybody else freaked out that Jodi shut a cat away in a dark room for a couple of weeks and didn't know what to make of the animal shaking when she retrieved it?

IMO JA is a husk, an empty shell.

I take the things these people say with a grain of salt, including "Veronica." There seem to be a he[[ of a lot of people crawling out of the woodwork to get on air to talk about both JA and TA. They all have their own agendas and their versions of the "truth." They seem too attention seeking, which leads me to question their credibility in some respects. For example, TAs friends seem to be on a PR campaign to make him out as, literally, "Travis The Great," the BEST person in the world. Those who speak about JA have only one theme as well.

That said, I did notice the contradiction between him saying she spoke fluent Spanish and the media reports that she learned it in jail. I think Veronica is probably a nut case and I don't take the cat story seriously. JMO of course :)

One thing to remember in regards to the jurors questions....when the judge gives them instructions before deliberations they will better understand what it is they have to decide, mainly whether or not it is self-defense, felony murder or premeditated murder.

Also, these jurors have only their own thoughts right now thus explaining their questions. Once they deliberate, their voices together will bring sense of the evidence to all of them.
jmo

Just want to bump this because I know we get confused about what this trial is about now. imo

rewatching the end and wondering who 'gus searsy' (spelling ?) could be? State is asking to interview him during the 'hiatus' as he was just noticed by the DT earlier this week.. DT responds by saying that they don't want PA to interview him (and refer to ex parte previously on this)

interesting

A hiatus? Anyone have details?

I think what disturbs me most is that the jury's questions came after viewing both interrogations where she was clearly lying. She went from calmly denying having contact since April to the clearly concocted ninja tale and the jurors are asking about the roommates?

Hey back off! I already professed my love for him... I have dibbs! ;)

Yeah well me too :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Yikes do we sound like Jodi :floorlaugh: Kidding :seeya:

in the last thread there is a link to the schedule..

there will only be two days of trial next week and then a hiatus until February 6th

I'm personally looking forward to the break!

in the last thread there is a link to the schedule..

there will only be two days of trial next week and then a hiatus until February 6th

Looks like being off that long is dangerous....too much time....thoughts get pushed back...not like being in court day to day and hearing the info and processing it. IMO.

I'm personally looking forward to the break!

Me too!!

Like some here, I haven't gotten anything done during the day. I don't even realize it's late in the afternoon until I hear my older son come in the door from school!!!

One thing to remember in regards to the jurors questions....when the judge gives them instructions before deliberations they will better understand what it is they have to decide, mainly whether or not it is self-defense, felony murder or premeditated murder.

Also, these jurors have only their own thoughts right now thus explaining their questions. Once they deliberate, their voices together will bring sense of the evidence to all of them.
jmo

I only hope it was that one person who felt compelled to ask a question because some of the other juror's were asking and did not have a specific question so just picked a random question such as did you check for roommates fingerprints. lol I don't think that was a problem question as they lived in the house so one would expect LE might have found non-bloody prints that had nothing to do with the crime. jmo

IMO the defense was THRILLED by those jurors questions. There was a flurry of writing and exchanged looks followed by a smirk on Jodi's face.

They don't have to say she didn't do it. They could spin it like its just another lie. She's a liar ... Not a murderer. And hope the jury ... Like they did in Casey's trial ...fall for it hook line and sinker.

I don't think they should get too excited. It was just a set of questions, probably from 1 or maybe 2 people. Just questions. I don't think it means anything at this point in time.

Looks like being off that long is dangerous....too much time....thoughts get pushed back...not like being in court day to day and hearing the info and processing it. IMO.

and too much chance of jurors taking peeks at what they are not supposed to be peeking at, etc.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member