Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi !
Good to see you here!! :seeya:

I watched the 48 hours piece. I hate how the media sensationalizes but that is what they are all about. Bottom line is Jodi thinks she can use her sweet talk to get herself out of any situation but there is forensic evidence that the jury cannot dismiss (bloody hand print.) She never mentioned that the ninjas cut her so why would her blood be there mixed with TA's? MOO

Well...they had forensic evidence that Caylee was in the trunk and we all know how that turned out. I'm sticking with the opinion that you never know what a jury will do. I pray they get it right this time.

Didn't the fellow from last night, one of Jodi's ex boyfriends, Abe something say that he and Jodi were at a function and he was trying to talk Spanish to a couple and his Spanish isn't that good and Jodi jumped right in and spoke Spanish fluently? The ex girlfriend of Jodi (who now lives in Hawaii) said that Jodi was 1/2 Mexican. IMO Jodi probably grew up being bilingual.

The problem I am having is wasn't it touted how accomplished/intelligent JA is while in prison she has gotten her GED and learned Spanish and Cine language. hmmmmm

Anybody else freaked out that Jodi shut a cat away in a dark room for a couple of weeks and didn't know what to make of the animal shaking when she retrieved it?

IMO JA is a husk, an empty shell.

Yes, I too was freaked out...but I actually expected it, I believe there were more instances in her youth. Probably never know for sure.

Wasn't there a dog kicking incident as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...they had forensic evidence that Caylee was in the trunk and we all know how that turned out. I'm sticking with the opinion that you never know what a jury will do. I pray they get it right this time.

Agreed! It's hard to know how others will process the same information. Hoping and praying, here, as well!

Well, the questions about boarders were probably written by the same juror, so they would have used the same word both times. It wouldn't be until the detective said no boarders, just roommates, that "boarders" was off the table. And he probably just answered the question the way it was written since he knew what the juror was asking. jmo.

BBM
I had thought of that too but that does not make sense with his answer, thus border.

Jillian Barberie. I cannot stand her.

Yeah. Dr. Drew, NG and this Jillian and JVM.....they love watching themselves talk! If the news would cover this in detail, we wouldn't have to suffer through these shows!!!!! I miss court Tv when they actually covered the trials in depth like they did Scott Peterson. Now it is all about the anchors. Disgusting!

That's exactly why I won't watch them. I sometimes dvr dr drew, fast forward to Mark iglarsh .... I love that man:) but I haven't done that in a long time either.

Me too!!

Yeah. Dr. Drew, NG and this Jillian and JVM.....they love watching themselves talk! If the news would cover this in detail, we wouldn't have to suffer through these shows!!!!! I miss court Tv when they actually covered the trials in depth like they did Scott Peterson. Now it is all about the anchors. Disgusting!

Between anchors, commercials and the 3 pm trial coverage cut off here... Why ever bother?

I used to love court tv waaay back when there were no commercials !

That's exactly why I won't watch them. I sometimes dvr dr drew, fast forward to Mark iglarsh .... I love that man:) but I haven't done that in a long time either.

I am a big fan of Mark Eiglarsh. I think he has got to be the sharpest mind on any of those TV shows. He always gets right to the heart of the matter with the least number of words and he explains it perfectly. I don't understand why he doesn't have a show of his own, unless he prefers things just the way they are.

I hope court is a full day today, they pick it up a notch and don't allow it to drag too much, don't want to tire these jurors. Does anyone know if there is going to be a mistrial hearing this morning?
(Cue lights, smoke machine, and lemme grab my :crystalball:)

My prediction is if there is court today we have a mistrial motion in our future! (Spooky, no?) :giggle:

Anybody else freaked out that Jodi shut a cat away in a dark room for a couple of weeks and didn't know what to make of the animal shaking when she retrieved it?

IMO JA is a husk, an empty shell.

Yes, I freaked when I heard the part about that poor cat. Cats are my favorite animals and I'm owned by five of them. I can't imagine anyone treating any animal that way. It bothers me that Arias admitted to owning what she called a 'feral' cat (while showing the detective her scratches). People like her should not have contact with animals, period!

Yes, definitely an empty shell.

I am a big fan of Mark Eiglarsh. I think he has got to be the sharpest mind on any of those TV shows. He always gets right to the heart of the matter with the least number of words and he explains it perfectly. I don't understand why he doesn't have a show of his own, unless he prefers things just the way they are.

I love how he's brutally honest about defense strategy. He doesn't just play the role the rest of the defense attorneys play ..on ALL the other shows.

Good morning....i just have to say that Juror questions upset me terribly yesterday. I am no longer sure I can get invested in this trial and then find out some the Pinellas 12 moved to Arizona and they manage somehow to acquit this murderer. No one is worse that Casey for staring in Caylee's beautiful little face and duct taping her mouth and dumping her and partying for 31 days, no one. But JA is a real close second! She slaughtered TA. I felt sick yesterday and today I feel the same. We need some encouragement here. I do not care how well the DA are supposed to do their job. They cannot allow her to walk free and do this again. Please!

I wondered if the jury understands that this is not a trial to determine guilt, but to determine level of crime committed, self defense dur to domestic violence or cold blooded murder.

I know in opening statements every thing the defense says doesn't have to be true, but would defense go so far as say it is try that Jodi committed this crime if it were not true? I wouldn't think this would be said. Thanks

I wondered if the jury understands that this is not a trial to determine guilt, but to determine level of crime committed, self defense dur to domestic violence or cold blooded murder.

but there is a guilt phase...

(the current phase)

And he's not hard on the eyes either. :blushing:

Ohhh yes Mark Iglarsh. A voice of reason. And a Defense Atty. at that :floorlaugh: Sooo easy on the eyes :blushing:

Yes, I too was freaked out...but I actually expected it, I believe there were more instances in her youth. Probably never know for sure.

Wasn't there a dog kicking incident as well?

Yeah there was something about her kicking a dog but I don't remember anything else about it. Whereas that cat story had more info about Jodi and her potential for neglect/abuse.

Jodi talked to the detective about being scratched by her 'feral' cat. I bet that cat is feral but only with her. Cats are pretty intelligent. They know who is an animal lover and who isn't. I have two at my office and it is consistent who they come out for to be petted and who they avoid.

Good Morning All,
I missed deliberations yesterday as I was in-class where I am furthering my knowledge in aspects of the law :) Does anyone have any links on evidence presented yesterday or any new information? This would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee