DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge:
1. (Lying) Jodi said they had anal sex,
2. There was something floating around about Jodi having brought K-Y Jelly, and
2. One of Travis's put-downs via email/IM referred to Jodi as being a "three-hole wonder."

This doesn't mean they definitely had sex this way. But I think they probably did. IMO, his own words suggest he was keenly aware of and likely intimately familiar with all three of her orifices.

Separately, someone (not you!) expressed pure disgust about JA & TA's alleged anal sexcapades. The tone of the comment was disturbing, filled with hate. It's not my thing, but like someone else said, it's really not our place to judge.

I don't care either what goes on between two consenting adults. But my point was that Jody IMO is misrepresenting all the kinds of sex they had, especially what is considered "normal" between a man and a woman. I do not believe that he refused to have vaginal sex with her. And I also think the reason she is saying this is to make him, in the eyes of some, (not you, not me) to look like he's perverted.
IMO

Many men falsely believe that anal sex is "safer" (avoiding pregnancy with Ms. Wrong). They fail to realize that anal membranes are easily damaged during sex, facilitating the spread of infection. Past studies suggest that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk than vaginal exposure. (If a female has participated in this with other men, she is significantly more likely to be HIV positive than those abstaining from this.)
http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/pr2010/pr016-10.shtml

Don't forget that there is no cure for Hepatitis B either.

OMG, I did not mean to imply you thought it was cute. I am sure you were horrified because you know what happened. I was thinking that your child and her innocence was cute. I used the wrong word. I am sorry.:blushing:

All good, Sula :) Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad if you did! Here's where I'm coming from -- there's nothing "cute" about my dd. She's at an age and attitude far past the cuteness stage! lol But she's young enough not to have any experience with romantic or sexual relationships. Nonetheless, her evaluation of the expression was really surprising to me. I don't know why. I guess I expected her to "disagree" with my assessment (which was that the expression was unreadable), even though I didn't tell her what I thought ahead of time. She just seems to instinctively disagree with me on everything at her age. lol I didn't tell her who it was or anything else about it before showing her the pic because I wanted her honest visceral impression. I was surprised at what I got, honestly!

Many men falsely believe that anal sex is "safer" (avoiding pregnancy with Ms. Wrong). They fail to realize that anal membranes are easily damaged during sex, facilitating the spread of infection. Past studies suggest that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk than vaginal exposure. (If a female has participated in this with other men, she is significantly more likely to be HIV positive than those abstaining from this.)

Wow! I did not know this!

My question about Jodi and hair in the shower had to do with how in the heck did she get herself cleaned up after the carnage? If she was in the shower with TA, certainly some hair should have come off.

I just cannot imagine the mess and the clean up

Maybe she put her hair in a bun before the messy murder, and did not wash her hair after in the shower.

Or maybe she wore a shower cap, plastic bag, or a baseball cap

I lose a lot more hair now than when I was her age.

The shower stall was not bloody except under his body. She probably left him in the shower with the water on while she lotioned her legs.

From HLN:
Simone Bienne, a psychosexual and relationship therapist, analyzes the Jodi Arias trial and calls it a “real-life fatal attraction.” Bienne points to sex-addictive and extreme love-addictive behaviors and even borderline personality traits with a fear of abandonment and a murderous rage.

To my knowledge:
1. (Lying) Jodi said they had anal sex,
2. There was something floating around about Jodi having brought K-Y Jelly, and
2. One of Travis's put-downs via email/IM referred to Jodi as being a "three-hole wonder."

This doesn't mean they definitely had sex this way. But I think they probably did. IMO, his own words suggest he was keenly aware of and likely intimately familiar with all three of her orifices.

Separately, someone (not you!) expressed pure disgust about JA & TA's alleged anal sexcapades. The tone of the comment was disturbing, filled with hate. It's not my thing, but like someone else said, it's really not our place to judge.

Didn't Jodi record a phone sex conversation where it was discussed ...a lot ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget that there is no cure for Hepatitis B either.

Just the thought makes me clench my butt!

From HLN:
Simone Bienne, a psychosexual and relationship therapist, analyzes the Jodi Arias trial and calls it a “real-life fatal attraction.” Bienne points to sex-addictive and extreme love-addictive behaviors and even borderline personality traits with a fear of abandonment and a murderous rage.

That persons opinion is waaay off if she believes this was ever about love. The only person Jodi is capable of loving is herself! Simone is an idiot if she believes differently. IMO

I'm laughing out loud!!! Seriously!!!!
Good to know!

I've often heard of men instinctively guarding their neither regions when others even talk about neutering a male pet or someone gets kicked in that region... Or their wives suggest getting snipped.

Now I understand.....I have the same reaction hearing about anal escapades!

Didn't Jodi record a phone sex conversation where it was discussed ...a lot ?

Seriously? I haven't heard it! Heck! I'm debating if I even want to! But I'll bet if there is a recording the jury will hear it!
Imo

Interesting that the couple who concluded that Jodi was bad news and banned her from their home also is associated with Ryan Burns -- Wednesday's witness -- and his wife. And that all of them work for pre-paid legal/legalshield.

http://utahlegalshield.com/recognition

Seriously? I haven't heard it! Heck! I'm debating if I even want to! But I'll bet if there is a recording the jury will hear it!
Imo

I'm gonna stick my fingers in my ears and sing Oh Holy Night ..,loudly .,, if that is played in court. I don't wanna hear any more about it.

I've often heard of men instinctively guarding their neither regions when others even talk about neutering a male pet or someone gets kicked in that region... Or their wives suggest getting snipped.

Now I understand.....I have the same reaction hearing about anal escapades!

I'm very visual so when someone says something I actually picture it!
Thanks for making me laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member