Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt any multi-level marketing job kind of like a scam? Pre paid legal I recall was not a good deal ??

I was wondering what looked different about her, its been 5 years WOW and she looked like she hasnt had sleep, severe palor and her hair looks darker like its been dyed

Ya it's amazing what prison does to your appearance. Seriously.

isnt any multi-level marketing job kind of like a scam? Pre paid legal I recall was not a good deal ??

I've seen it quite a bit (it's often offered by employers to their employees as a "benefit"). I've never thought of buying it though - but lots of people do. You can get estate planning help, and very limited legal assistance. I never knew it was MLM though.

I've seen it quite a bit (it's often offered by employers to their employees as a "benefit"). I've never thought of buying it though - but lots of people do. You can get estate planning help, and very limited legal assistance. I never knew it was MLM though.

yeah you can call most lawyers and get some stuff for free, im not sure you get any thing extra with the legal insurance the guy i worked for didntparticipate in it.

The worst problem for the prosecution and the best thing for the defense is that the roommate didn't smell anything, supposedly. JMO

Lady sitting behind Defense table is catching short, little naps.

No it ain't that the mike is low and you're too tall Mr Defense Attorney you sound like you are gargling marbles. I am doubting the man can speak one fluid sentence.

I married a mormon but they have some odd ideas they go way into what happens in heaven like Smith claimed to have visions about how we are going to be God like and therefore need people to fill our own little planet, that is why he taught plural wives so as to make more mormons to run around your planet. They had to drop that in order to become a state and part of the union. Still they belive when they die that they will get their own planet and that is why the show Big Love had Bill Paxton and his wives sitting at a tble on top of a planet.

The white sheet they skated between represents the veil between God and us if that veil is lifted then we would know as much as God knews and therefore not grow spiritually. very far-out type stuff, but they are great people. I have fed the missionaries many times, they are hungry young boys who save their own money to go a their mission.

The worst problem for the prosecution and the best thing for the defense is that the roommate didn't smell anything, supposedly. JMO
Hopefully they'll call the roommate in and ask him why he didn't smell anything.

IMO--Young men living alone = some "normal" amount of stinky.

Hello all! I haven't posted much, but I think I shall pick this thread to jump in on. :)

This defense atty is making my head spin!! I feel sorry for the witness (her name is escaping me at the moment).

How does his roommate go four(?) days without smelling anything or calling the police?

For some reason I seem to recall that the roommate had been out of town and had just gotten home. Hadn't been home the entire four days.

But, there had to be dog poop/pee on the floor, etc in addition to the odor when he got home. I just don't understand why HE wasn't concerned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver