John Edward's Love Child - Tell me this ISN'T his kid

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://blogs.ajc.com/mike-luckovich...ich&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

mike02032010.jpg

This story just gets weirder by the day.

Back in 2008, after a fight, John supposedly swiped Elizabeth's wallet and cell phone.

Huh?

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83602/index.html

Link to police report:

http://www.etonline.com/documents/2010/02/136691/pdf_jedwards_policereport_020210_etonline.pdf

How did this man ever get into any position of responsibility? Guess it was Elizabeth's family money behind it. Sad that she made the decision to get involved with him. but I suppose love is truly blind.

No kidding! I mean, I don't think the woman deserves a medal or anything, but John is the one who broke his vows. Who knows what lies he told her about his marriage being "broken" or "open" or some other crap.

Honestly, she really is doing him a huge favor by not suing him publicly for a HUGE wad of child support and selling pics and stories to all of the tabs. She could make a mint. And why not?

The fact that he isn't paying her child support is practically inviting a tell all book. Everyone acts like Elizabeth is Little Miss Perfect, and I do feel for her, but she has denied this child as well and pretended her husband was something he is not. She's an enabler, IMHO. None of our business if he hadn't been running for president, but if they are going to lie to us about that, what else would they have been willing to lie about?

All three of them are a Jerry Springer show dressed up in nicer clothes. They can pretend all they want, but they are trashy just the same.

Maybe Mrs. Edwards has been in denial but I see it more as she couldn't deal with this at this time in her`life. It would be too much for me and I am not fighting for my life and trying to keep the family together. I watched my Dad die from cancer and we just wanted peace and to make as many memories as we could. We figured we would deal with the crap later.

How did this man ever get into any position of responsibility? Guess it was Elizabeth's family money behind it. Sad that she made the decision to get involved with him. but I suppose love is truly blind.

What? He was a successful lawyer and won many medical malpractice lawsuits.

What? He was a successful lawyer and won many medical malpractice lawsuits.

This is a well-known fact, but who was behind his success at everything. Elizabeth's family money set him up.

This is a well-known fact, but who was behind his success at everything. Elizabeth's family money set him up.

Where exactly did you get that idea?
Her father was a NAVY pilot. Hardly an occupation that implies an extra-ordinary family wealth.

I will say the punching part did suprise me. But the possibility of him sleeping with Rielle over the holidays? Yeah, not so much.

I believe they will wind up with each other sooner or later.

Can't think of a redeeming quality for either J or R. They deserve each other.

he has it. He states it clearly.

His attorneys are prevaricating_"Wellll it must not be Rielle because she says it is from 2006 and the woman on the tape is clearly pregnant...."

John PUNCHED Elizabeth??? Slept with Rielle over the holidays???

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/02/rumor_john_edwards_hits_wife_elizabeth.php

OK I stayed away from this thread because I usually do not have the popular opinion on Political figures.. LOL
and it did not matter to me what was going on with this case. They ALL deserved each other.

It is true that John selected the worst possible time to fool around. he should have gotten a divorce first no matter what else is going on.
But he wanted to be a President and in popular opinion - divorce does not look good.
But having said It is true that Elizabeth had cancer and if he stuck it out that far he should have stuck it out further.

HAVING SAID THAT:
Elizabeth is not poor Elizabeth, yes I feel for her having cancer, and I wish her a full recovery from the bottom of my heart. Just because someone is ill does not make the other person a scum bag.
NO she was not miss "wifey" she ridiculed him publicly often, she treated him like she was way above him and he was way below her. THAT HAS TO SUCK AFTER A WHILE. Nobody on his staff got along with her at all.
Her public persona was different, BUT...John is not a bozo, hillbilly, red neck, idiot as she very often called him in front of his staff just to mention a few names she used to call him. I knew this long ago and could never vote for him,I knew it was not what it seemed.

She has been hitting him physically for a long time, and it got worse when she found out about his GF, most recently he has had it....

Her show for his out of wedlock baby was just a show....the smile, the dolls, etc....she went home and freaked out, and continued to go mad. (not that I blame her for being angry, but why do the BS show?)

Yes Rielle laughed at all his jokes, made him feel smart, wanted to be everywhere he was, after being put down for years that must have felt good. She went after this cute guy with a mission. No I do not feel for her at all. she knew what she was doing, she knew Elizabeth was sick, and I have no respect for this ugly woman. What could he have seen in her other then getting all that attention.????

At the end of the day John was going after the biggest title in the land, and should have kept his head above his shoulders not out side of his pants.

I do not think Elizabeth is a saint, I sure do not think much of Rielle, and I think men are pretty dumb when they see a blond ;)

John made his own money as a trial attorney, he invested much of it wisely because he is part of the Bilderberg group (a secret society) that has 10% of the top rich Americans in it.
I am not nuts...go google it.
He did not get any of it from Elizabeth - (as one post here seems to say LOL)

OK let the Elizabeth fans start throwing tomatoes...:couch:.

I am reading Young's book right now. It's interesting to say the least. I'll get back to you all when I'm done with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back