John Edwards Mistress

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree there is no proof as of yet. But this story has been around sometime, but the national media stays away from it for some reason.

It has been confirmed he was at that hotel and he did HIDE in the bathroom. Now why was he hiding? It may not of been because of a love child, but he was doing something he didn't want to get out.

Yeah, like maybe trying to get away from a throng of tabloid reporters who were following him everywhere.

John Edwards.

Our lovely Senator who never did a thing for North Carolina.

He isn't highly favored around here. His vacation home is just down the waterway on a gated island. My Dad almost ran over him one day while he was there for dinner with friends. He was jogging and ran out in front of Dad's truck. Bright man.

Anyway. My boyfriend grew up around the corner from him, and use to go to the Christmas parties. He knew his son Wade who died years ago and his older daughter who's name I cannot recall right this second.

I keep meaning to ask him about his opinion on "the affair" but haven't had a chance.

His reaction will either be "Not surprised, I mean this one time... (random story)" or "REALLY?! NO way!" I can't wait to see what he says about it.

I agree there is no proof as of yet. But this story has been around sometime, but the national media stays away from it for some reason.

It has been confirmed he was at that hotel and he did HIDE in the bathroom. Now why was he hiding? It may not of been because of a love child, but he was doing something he didn't want to get out.

Maybe he knew it was the National Enquirer and he didn't want his picture taken and plastered on the front of it with some innuendo.

You know, like the constant, "George got drunk, Laura went to a hotel", we saw constantly?

The Enquirer did seem to come out with some accurate articles during the Scott Peterson case. That's the only time I read them with any kind of credulity. I would have to have other sources back them up.

They are sleazy.

If he is the father, this woman bears part of the blame also. She knew he is married, and she was stupid enough to get pregnant? (hoping for some moolah there?) Who would go to bed with a man whose wife may die from cancer? Geez; I never seize to be amazed.

I did read that there is NO father listed on the birth certificate. That's interesting, if true. Maybe time will tell the truth.

John Edwards.

Our lovely Senator who never did a thing for North Carolina.

He isn't highly favored around here. His vacation home is just down the waterway on a gated island. My Dad almost ran over him one day while he was there for dinner with friends. He was jogging and ran out in front of Dad's truck. Bright man.

Anyway. My boyfriend grew up around the corner from him, and use to go to the Christmas parties. He knew his son Wade who died years ago and his older daughter who's name I cannot recall right this second.

I keep meaning to ask him about his opinion on "the affair" but haven't had a chance.

His reaction will either be "Not surprised, I mean this one time... (random story)" or "REALLY?! NO way!" I can't wait to see what he says about it.

Well....????????????????????
:popcorn:

I saw that too, Marthatex. I just don't know that the photo even looks like John Edwards. I still need "more" before I will believe this.

The picture looked like Edwards to me, but I wondered if it wasn't him holding one of his other children. He looked younger in that pic.

I do believe the story is going to prove to be true.

I saw that too, Marthatex. I just don't know that the photo even looks like John Edwards. I still need "more" before I will believe this.

Yeah-I love their "photo collage tactics" not that this is the case here-I will be interested in seeing....I find it somewhat suspicious that they have so many photos of the room with the "exact curtains" and all of that, yet the Edwards photo is fuzzy...but whatever!

Well....????????????????????
:popcorn:

Haven't checked yet!

He's locked himself in lab working on a project.

As soon as he comes up for more than an evening of air, I will update you!

I want to know just as bad, but I hate being a pest when he's trying to save the world.

Yeah-I love their "photo collage tactics" not that this is the case here-I will be interested in seeing....I find it somewhat suspicious that they have so many photos of the room with the "exact curtains" and all of that, yet the Edwards photo is fuzzy...but whatever!

It is suspicious; ;maybe there was an imbedded camera in the room? I don't know. He's wearing the same T-shirt as in the other photo, where he looks "stressed"?

He could have simply been visiting Rielle and the baby; supposedly the father was Andrew Young.

But why would he be visiting that time of night, and why would Rielle, who was supposedly living in North Carolina with Young, be at the same hotel as John Edwards? (could it be that John had a "fling" when they found out Elizabeth was going to die from cancer? NOT excusable though. This woman does not have the sense to use birth control?) Of course there have been no pics of Rielle released

Why have they not immediately made statements debunking all this?

(Sorry, I admit I follow this trash tabloid stuff, especially when it involves such a large public figure, and sometimes it turns out to be true).

Again, if it is, I think it's terrible and I feel for Elizabeth Edwards and the family. Even if it is not true, they are suffering from this publicity.

It is suspicious; ;maybe there was an imbedded camera in the room? I don't know. He's wearing the same T-shirt as in the other photo, where he looks "stressed"?

He could have simply been visiting Rielle and the baby; supposedly the father was Andrew Young.

But why would he be visiting that time of night, and why would Rielle, who was supposedly living in North Carolina with Young, be at the same hotel as John Edwards? (could it be that John had a "fling" when they found out Elizabeth was going to die from cancer? NOT excusable though. This woman does not have the sense to use birth control?) Of course there have been no pics of Rielle released

Why have they not immediately made statements debunking all this?

(Sorry, I admit I follow this trash tabloid stuff, especially when it involves such a large public figure, and sometimes it turns out to be true).

Again, if it is, I think it's terrible and I feel for Elizabeth Edwards and the family. Even if it is not true, they are suffering from this publicity.

I figured the fuzzy pics were taken when John Edwards was actually in the room while the clear curtain pics were taken when the room was vacant. I don't know though. Interesting story nonetheless.

Breaking news on MSNBC that John Edwards admits to affair. I really wanted to think he didn't do it. I guess he isn't as honest as I thought he was.

Breaking news on MSNBC that John Edwards admits to affair. I really wanted to think he didn't do it. I guess he isn't as honest as I thought he was.

Oh me too. This is so sad. :sick:

FWIW, I honestly could care less. The man screwed up (no pun intended), he owned up to it, and he will have to deal with the outcome of his decision. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving him a free pass of infidelity, but I don't care personally. It has no effect on me whatsoever. And, it shouldn't.

He will be held accountable by those closest to him. His family.

IMHO

FWIW, I honestly could care less. The man screwed up (no pun intended), he owned up to it, and he will have to deal with the outcome of his decision. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving him a free pass of infidelity, but I don't care personally. It has no effect on me whatsoever. And, it shouldn't.

He will be held accountable by those closest to him. His family.

IMHO

Curiously OL, are you a man or a woman?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, you don't even have to respond.

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back