John Ramsey Speaking at CrimeCon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If anyone outside the Ramsey family was to ever be accused and charged with the murder of your daughter would it be fair for this person to demand the release of the Grand Jury records to be used in their defense? Would that be fair?

That's what I'd ask him. I'd just like to hear what his response would be.

If anyone outside the Ramsey family was to ever be accused and charged with the murder of your daughter would it be fair for this person to demand the release of the Grand Jury records to be used in their defense? Would that be fair?
That is a great question!

That's what I'd ask him. I'd just like to hear what his response would be.

No problem at all, Tricia.

There are lots of things I’d like to ask John but the first that comes to mind is the statement that follows. I want to know why he’s not angry. I understand forgiving someone from a religious point of view but anger and forgiveness are not the same.

Patsy Ramsey: And if anyone knows anything, please, please help us. For the safety of all of the children, we have to find out who did this.
John Ramsey: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.

He didn't say he isn't angry, he simply said anger isn't the reason they need to find out who did it. Please don't think I'm sticking up for this man - he knows exactly what happened.

He didn't say he isn't angry, he simply said anger isn't the reason they need to find out who did it. Please don't think I'm sticking up for this man - he knows exactly what happened.

He most certainly did.

EarlyPrime

Interview With Parents of Slain Child Beauty Queen
Aired January 1, 1997 - 4:34 p.m. ET

CNN Transcript - EarlyPrime: Interview With Parents of Slain Child Beauty Queen - January 1, 1997

RAMSEY, P: And if anyone knows anything, please, please help us. For the safety of all of the children, we have to find out who did this.

RAMSEY, J: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.

I'd ask JR with whom was the urgent business meeting that made it paramount for him to fly out of CO just after the discovery of his little girl's body? His breaking of the basement window after forgetting his keys also makes for an interesting line of pursuit. While the perpetrator cannot return to the physical space of the crime, that person can do so mentally. Forgive me; but, I find his CC appearance to be Black Comedy. Alfred Hitchcock presents...

I'd ask JR with whom was the urgent business meeting that made it paramount for him to fly out of CO just after the discovery of his little girl's body? His breaking of the basement window after forgetting his keys also makes for an interesting line of pursuit. While the perpetrator cannot return to the physical space of the crime, that person can do so mentally. Forgive me; but, I find his CC appearance to be Black Comedy. Alfred Hitchcock presents...

proust20,

Compere preens moustache, announcing: Now For Something Completely Different.

Cue for: Floating Cows, Feet Stamping Down, and Crania Opening and Shutting.

I like the question about the urgent meeting but I would go as far as to ask was this meeting with his ex wife. I believe there was certain questions he didn't want her to answer honestly if at all and he wanted to be there but was told he couldn't be, of course. So he did the next best thing and hired her a lawyer or at least that's the way I understand it.

Detective Smit (RIP) also spoke about the DNA evidence that police had found underneath JonBenét’s fingernails and in her underwear in the video diaries. He said that this evidence “was not something that was made public for quite a long time.” An analysis found that the DNA didn’t match anyone in the Ramsey family 1997.

By 2008, new DNA testing technology had been developed, called touch DNA, which allowed forensic experts to test the dead skin cells left behind on objects at crime scenes. Mary Lacy, the district attorney of Boulder at the time, decided to use this new test on JonBenét’s pajama leggings and the results came back positive for at least one unknown male’s DNA, possibly even two.

It was after this test that Mary Lacy, the district attorney of Boulder wrote a letter to John Ramsey stating that her office does not consider him, his wife Patsy Ramsey or anyone in their immediate family to be under suspicion for the death of JonBenét. (Patsy Ramsey had passed in 2006 from ovarian cancer)

LE needs to feed that DNA into Ancestry searches. The Police made terrible mistakes in gathering evidence. The kitchen had been wiped down by Patsy's friends before the home was sealed and evidence collected. Detective Smit believed that any of the killers fingerprint evidence was destroyed at that time.

I clear a spider web every night across the path where I walk my dog, cobweb theory debunked. Detective Smit had no problem climbing through the basement window in or out, debunking the "window too small theory".

JonBenet fought back until she couldn't. Non of the Ramsey's had defensive wounds. re DNA evidence taken from her fingernails. The Police Department wanted them to be guilty. The DNA cleared them.

Who killed JonBenet Ramsey? An investigator's dying wish keeps the search going with his family

Why didn't you ask more questions when Mark David Carr came forward as Jon Benet's killer? INMO, the Ramsey's seemed to completely ignore MDC.

The fact that it was a false claim, does not negate the fact that the Ramsey's never even seemed to acknowledge his initial claim.

Why didn't you ask more questions when Mark David Carr came forward as Jon Benet's killer? INMO, the Ramsey's seemed to completely ignore MDC.

The fact that it was a false claim, does not negate the fact that the Ramsey's never even seemed to acknowledge his initial claim.

John Mark Karr aka Alexis Valoran Reich, transgender woman; is the person who falsely confessed to the murder in 2006. The Ramsey's ignored the initial confession because he didn't mention the stun gun wounds or the Garrotting. This made the confession extremely suspect and through investigation It was proven that he/she was in Taiwan at the time of the murder, the DNA was not a match.

The suspect that killed himself shortly after her death Michael Helgoth did have a stun gun and boots that matched the footprints at the scene. however, LE could not tie him to the crime. I wonder if they could test dna from his family for a match?

John Mark Karr aka Alexis Valoran Reich, transgender woman; is the person who falsely confessed to the murder in 2006. The Ramsey's ignored the initial confession because he didn't mention the stun gun wounds or the Garrotting. This made the confession extremely suspect and through investigation It was proven that he/she was in Taiwan at the time of the murder, the DNA was not a match.

The suspect that killed himself shortly after her death Michael Helgoth did have a stun gun and boots that matched the footprints at the scene. however, LE could not tie him to the crime. I wonder if they could test dna from his family for a match?

SweetOne,
The dna profile gathered from JonBenet's bloodstained underwear was a botched job.

More so, as it was made up from more than one individual, telling us the dna profile was arrived at in a subjective manner, then enetered into CODIS.

Not a good look at all.

@SweetOne Where was it reported that "JonBenet fought back until she couldn't"

Back to the point of this thread, I wonder if Mr. John Ramsey will add anything new when he addresses this CrimeCon event.

@SweetOne Where was it reported that "JonBenet fought back until she couldn't"

Back to the point of this thread, I wonder if Mr. John Ramsey will add anything new when he addresses this CrimeCon event.

Sorry. They retrieved DNA evidence from her fingernails. I forgot to add IMO to "JonBenet fought back until she couldn't"

I wonder if LE is updating the Ramsey's on the current DNA searches, are they searching ancestry sites? This would be my question to him.

Copied some snippets here as the Denver News wrote a very long article - link below.
3 Months ago, DEC. 20, 2021
The BPD is working closely with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation on future DNA advancements. New DNA samples are checked in the system regularly for any new matches.

“As the Department continues to use new technology to enhance the investigation, it is actively reviewing genetic DNA testing processes to see if those can be applied to this case moving forward,” BPD said.

A police spokesperson, Dionne Waugh, said she could not comment further because the investigation is still “active and ongoing.”

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...gation-into-jonbenet-ramseys-murder-continues

He most certainly did.

EarlyPrime

Interview With Parents of Slain Child Beauty Queen
Aired January 1, 1997 - 4:34 p.m. ET

CNN Transcript - EarlyPrime: Interview With Parents of Slain Child Beauty Queen - January 1, 1997

RAMSEY, P: And if anyone knows anything, please, please help us. For the safety of all of the children, we have to find out who did this.

RAMSEY, J: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.
What John said here reminded me of Burke saying something along the lines of him just going on with his life after what happened to Jonbenet. That was interesting to me. I wonder if he said that because it was something he heard his dad say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back