JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now we have known sources that the LE messed up and a coroner failing to do the right procedures...Now if I was innocent for killing my child, I wouldn't just go after a select few..I would own Boulder,Colorado...And the R's didn't...Now what does this say.....

:clap:

Yes!
You wouldn't treat ST like you treat a spoiled child who messed up a bit.
You wouldn't whine cause LE points fingers at you instead of looking for the vicious killer.
You wouldn't chit chat with L.Arndt who said on national TV that you brutally killed your daughter and she knew it instantly.

YOU WOULD KICK THEIR @SSES.Big time.

Now we have known sources that the LE messed up and a coroner failing to do the right procedures...Now if I was innocent for killing my child, I wouldn't just go after a select few..I would own Boulder,Colorado...And the R's didn't...Now what does this say.....

This says that they were very pleased at the way the DA was obstructing...I mean "handling"...the case.

Hola all - I've had yet another hiatus. Life happening, unplanned as usual.

Just to devil's advocate...should I start a new thread? Not sure...

Anyway, what, just what if the Ramseys were innocent...and the reason it's all so screwed up & backwards is because they didn't know precisely what they needed to cover. This exercise in well, futility, I imagine, doesn't paint a good picture of them. Here's what I'm thinking - they are 'powerful' 'important' folks, right? So, something happens to their daughter, unfortunately as impossible as it sounds to good & well-adjusted humble parents, they think they only about protecting themselves from an investigation they know will focus on them (most of these crimes are on the part of the parents) and they think, we'll protect ourselves, get our own, we aren't 'average', etc., etc. So, they come up with, or try to come up with some simple scenario...starting with their daughter asleep & carried up to bed.....otherwise, too complex, they might not know she was up, ate snacks, god knows what...because they are innocent...? Now, this scenario does not account for so many factors...just to begin with the ransom note...did they invent that, and when, did they already find her body, or did they not? They do seem the type of folks who would think they are above the law & even in these circumstances cover their own butts even if they were innocent. Just thinking....

Either that or they are accidental geniuses in the complexity or true genius...all the niggly details will NEVER add up....either that is fluke or intention. One thing that bugs me (oh, yeah, just one, pleeze..don't get me started..anyway) - & shows this 'complexity' is the semen & kid blanket in that suitcase by window. Now, whats with that? Creepy all the way around. However, maybe they thought to throw a kids blanket in a suitcase to make it seem as if someone is planning an abduction, now, first who plans with a suitcase (patsy's idea?) and they probably didn't know about semen...this is a detail that is either fluke or genius....I don't know! This is how I ALWAYS feel!! Why oh why do I do this to myself...

Burke's statement (9year old don't twist things) is one of the things that makes me 100% sure that JB was awake when they arrived home.Then we have the pineapple,her boots next to the door,JB's hair fixed different than it was at the party and so on.It's obvious they are lying about this.

I understand why they lied about Burke being awake the next morning and to be honest it's no big deal to me,okay,they wanted their child to be left alone,it was more convenient(and better for Burke at the time) no matter how you look at it.

But why LIE about JB being awake when they arrived home if innocent?Doesn't make ANY sense.

Burke's statement (9year old don't twist things) is one of the things that makes me 100% sure that JB was awake when they arrived home.Then we have the pineapple,her boots next to the door,JB's hair fixed different than it was at the party and so on.It's obvious they are lying about this.

I understand why they lied about Burke being awake the next morning and to be honest it's no big deal to me,okay,they wanted their child to be left alone,it was more convenient(and better for Burke at the time) no matter how you look at it.

But why LIE about JB being awake when they arrived home if innocent?Doesn't make ANY sense.

I agree with this 100% Madeleine, although it looks as though the source of the information about the hair arrangement is suspect so we are back to square one on that point.

Alot of people as always went by where the RN was found and also know PR or JR handed the RN to Officer French...There is no proof that the RN was never on the stairs none what so ever....Now we know that the R's fibbed alot so why should this be any different...

Alot of people as always went by where the RN was found and also know PR or JR handed the RN to Officer French...There is no proof that the RN was never on the stairs none what so ever....Now we know that the R's fibbed alot so why should this be any different...

You're right, it was supposedly found on the stairs. Thats where PR and JR claimed it was. It did not have to be there.

It raises the question, though: If RDI, then why would they claim it was found on the rear spiral staircase? Why not someplace more 'criminal' and less remote? After all they were creating a criminal, right? Why not on JBR's bedroom door, on her bed, or next to the phone?

You're right, it was supposedly found on the stairs. Thats where PR and JR claimed it was. It did not have to be there.

It raises the question, though: If RDI, then why would they claim it was found on the rear spiral staircase? Why not someplace more 'criminal' and less remote? After all they were creating a criminal, right? Why not on JBR's bedroom door, on her bed, or next to the phone?

Now the problem I have is how would a SSF, an everyday intruder and John Mark Karr would know the daily routines of the Ramsey's? Also PR told the first officer on scene she went to JonBenet's room first then headed down stairs then in the first interview she changed that to she headed downstairs first..Also how did PR get the RN in order that it was written to give to JR the reason I ask this cause JR fingerprints is no where on the RN but PR as five prints on it....

So other than criminal why would they make it look like an inside job after putting SSF in the RN....Cause they done had the who so why change that...

And JAR made the statement it was someone that knew the house and their daily rountine....

But I feel a criminal would had picked the bed or something other than the stairs....Even if someone woke up how would they know the routine? Parts of this puzzle I'm trying to piece together...And if two was downstairs in the basement and one upstairs for a look out... And would they know that house better than the Ramsey's cause let say PR did get up and JonBenet wasn't in her bed,how would the lookout know which way to look for someone coming downstairs? How would they know the spiral staircase would be it..Cause best way to know if someone woke upstairs is to leave that RN where it could had been found to give a warning....Like on the second floor since they was in the basement and first floor of the house...

And if JonBenet screamed how would anybody know that couldn't be heard upstairs, did they do a sound check first then a neighbor would had heard them right...

Patsy was the one who said she sound the note on the spiral stairs. It was the stairs she came down every morning. Hardly something a stranger would know, especially an SFF. We don't know that it actually was there anyway, as we have only Patsy's word- hardly a paragon of truth.
It was also Patsy who piped up right away with saying that she always placed things on those stairs for housekeeper LHP to deal with- specifically Patsy mentioned leaving her handbags there for LHP to clean out.
A real kidnapper would leave the note on the kid's bed.

Now the problem I have is how would a SSF, an everyday intruder and John Mark Karr would know the daily routines of the Ramsey's? Also PR told the first officer on scene she went to JonBenet's room first then headed down stairs then in the first interview she changed that to she headed downstairs first..Also how did PR get the RN in order that it was written to give to JR the reason I ask this cause JR fingerprints is no where on the RN but PR as five prints on it....

So other than criminal why would they make it look like an inside job after putting SSF in the RN....Cause they done had the who so why change that...

And JAR made the statement it was someone that knew the house and their daily rountine....

But I feel a criminal would had picked the bed or something other than the stairs....Even if someone woke up how would they know the routine? Parts of this puzzle I'm trying to piece together...And if two was downstairs in the basement and one upstairs for a look out... And would they know that house better than the Ramsey's cause let say PR did get up and JonBenet wasn't in her bed,how would the lookout know which way to look for someone coming downstairs? How would they know the spiral staircase would be it..Cause best way to know if someone woke upstairs is to leave that RN where it could had been found to give a warning....Like on the second floor since they was in the basement and first floor of the house...

And if JonBenet screamed how would anybody know that couldn't be heard upstairs, did they do a sound check first then a neighbor would had heard them right...

Its fairly simple scenario where one lookout is in the kitchen watching the front stairs and guarding the phone, while listening for the rear spiral stairs. If IDI and three intruders then this isn't hard to imagine.

Its fairly simple scenario where one lookout is in the kitchen watching the front stairs and guarding the phone, while listening for the rear spiral stairs. If IDI and three intruders then this isn't hard to imagine.

Now working this scenario...Where would the intruder on first floor make an escape...And two in the basement would have to be close to the same size to fit out of the window..And the one problem I have here, that FW said he moved the suitcase in front of the window...So what would be the escape plan if caught...Cause they had to think ahead...

There is nothing there that shows that the "intruder" planned this whole thing.Nothing.It looks like he was walking down the street and suddenly decided "let's enter that home,find a kid,strangle the kid,write a 3 pgs note,demand JR's bonus,assault the kid,bash her head,eat some pineapple and leave without leaving any evidence behind".

Show me one kidnapper who doesn't write the rn at home or another SAFE place.No,this one thought "bwah,these people must have pen and paper in their home,I'll also find there some rope,some tape....no need to worry"

Same re the sexual predator...I thought these guys love to plan,it what turns them on?

Show me ONE thing that confirms this was something PLANNED.By the so-called intruder.

Now working this scenario...Where would the intruder on first floor make an escape...And two in the basement would have to be close to the same size to fit out of the window..And the one problem I have here, that FW said he moved the suitcase in front of the window...So what would be the escape plan if caught...Cause they had to think ahead...

An escape? IMO if JR or PR came downstairs the lookout wouldn't cry 'oh my here come the parents run away run away'

There is nothing there that shows that the "intruder" planned this whole thing.Nothing.It looks like he was walking down the street and suddenly decided "let's enter that home,find a kid,strangle the kid,write a 3 pgs note,demand JR's bonus,assault the kid,bash her head,eat some pineapple and leave without leaving any evidence behind".

Show me one kidnapper who doesn't write the rn at home or another SAFE place.No,this one thought "bwah,these people must have pen and paper in their home,I'll also find there some rope,some tape....no need to worry"

Same re the sexual predator...I thought these guys love to plan,it what turns them on?

Show me ONE thing that confirms this was something PLANNED.By the so-called intruder.

How can you read a criminal's mind when you don't know where the cord or tape came from? Implied in your post is that cord and tape were on hand at the R's house, but you've no proof of that. Far as I'm concerned, the cord and tape and blunt instrument came and went with the intruder. You don't have any proof they didnt. You want so bad to show the R's guilty and you can't even source the murder weapon. Thats kind of a biggie, the murder weapon. At least that should be known to be owned by the parents if you're serious about accusing them. To not know where the murder weapon came from is an open door to the RDI theory.

How can you deduce this was 'suddenly decided' by a street walker? You seem to know way more than anybody else?

How can you read a criminal's mind when you don't know where the cord or tape came from? Implied in your post is that cord and tape were on hand at the R's house, but you've no proof of that. Far as I'm concerned, the cord and tape and blunt instrument came and went with the intruder. You don't have any proof they didnt. You want so bad to show the R's guilty and you can't even source the murder weapon. Thats kind of a biggie, the murder weapon. At least that should be known to be owned by the parents if you're serious about accusing them. To not know where the murder weapon came from is an open door to the RDI theory.
How can you deduce this was 'suddenly decided' by a street walker? You seem to know way more than anybody else?

Honey,you have no idea what actually caused her death so how can you talk about the murder weapon?

Far as I'm concerned, the cord and tape and blunt instrument came and went with the intruder.

First you have to prove that THERE WAS AN INTRUDER.THEN we'll talk about what he brought with him and what he left with,ok?

Oh I am so sorry,forgot to add the :rolleyes: You always need extra details in order to get it.

On the other hand I know you get it but you just love to twist people's posts!

it does strike me as odd if it was an intruder that this person/people would use the ramsey's stuff to write a note on.
also other items like the paintbrush were in the house for certain.
and if it was multiple people why were some things found to have no prints and then leave DNA and that is still odd if a RDI.
If someone was planning a kidnapping i would expect them to bring everything the needed with them IMO

If I might make a suggestion: go to the thread titled "A Masterpiece of Misdirection" and read post #1. It might answer some of that.

An escape? IMO if JR or PR came downstairs the lookout wouldn't cry 'oh my here come the parents run away run away'

So if the intruders wasn't worried about someone coming downstaris then why need a look out in the first place....Why even go to the basement if they wasn't scared of being caught....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax
Back