Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Court will soon need a direct line to the Fla Bar to list all this man's shady maneuvers and failure to pay his debts.
I wonder if he's not trying to get disbarred before this case starts.

Well, IMO, IF he lied about his military service, I would think that the Florida Bar would kick him to the curb in a New York second.

We all know that he has pulled some pretty shady things, but, lieing about military service, whoaa.......I would think that this would be one thing that would finally show him the door.

And, not paying his traffic ticket in full??
Come on..........short $23???

"Please kind sir, could you kindly give me a hamburger which I will repay you for on Tuesday"........all righty then........

Nums ~

Thanks for posting that blurb about his military service.
I had forgotton all about his "achievements" while in the Navy.

I do not believe that "resume" for one minute.

To go from a junior high school dropout, to GED, and top notch, secret clearance, and then OUT of the Navy within 3yrs???

Really??
The Navy is going to put that kind of time in with someone, that training, clearances, without the benefit of KNOWING that this person is going to stay the course??

Another head shaker for me, IMO.

I was in a NATO unit with the Army (1980-1983 in Germany) and had a top secret security clearance. Getting 'top secret' isn't that rare or difficult. My job was in telecommunications. I never met anyone with a cosmic clearance though.

I was in a NATO unit with the Army (1980-1983 in Germany) and had a top secret security clearance. Getting 'top secret' isn't that rare or difficult. My job was in telecommunications. I never met anyone with a cosmic clearance though.

Thanks miimaa ~
But, do you think it is possible for Baez to have done this??
I guess a lot of people "could", but, given of what we know of this man, I think he "padded" that resume. Just my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, any time served, regardless of what the job was that was held is admirable, honest and noble in my mind.

I come from a military family. Brother's served in Viet Nam along with a brother-in-law, ex husband, present husband, and 2 out of our 3 sons have served. Grandfathers, uncles and nieces and nephews, cousins.
Deeply ingrained into our family.
I was with the Red Cross during the Viet Nam War era cause I could never meet the weight requirements for the military, even with pliers in my back pocket ~ LOL ~

I remember coming across guys years ago that lied about their service time during the Viet Nam War when my husband and I were deeply involved in MIA cases from that time era.
Every once in a while, you hear of guys lieing about time served.

To me, it just sounds pretty hinky to me, given what we see of him now.

"Cosmic clearance" sounds like getting "high" to me......Just saying as a child of the good ole late 60's and 70's....:woohoo:

I was on active duty for 4 years. My initial MOS school would have lasted a year and required a 'top secret' clearance. I say 'initial' MOS because I did not stay with that. My school was in California and we had a lot of freedom. Instead of studying I goofed my time away and was reclassified. Point being, the USArmy took the time to clear me for a top secret status because I committed to 4 years in a highly classified job. Even though I flunked out of the school, the clearance stayed with me and I had to finish my entire 4yr enlistment. If there is a COSMIC security clearance that sounds pretty important [ahem] and I doubt the military would bother with one enlisted for only three years. Intelligence analyst sounds pretty important [ahem] too and I'd think the school would be long enough that the military would require more than 3 year enlistment.

Here is something interesting to read about JB... http://backseatlawyer.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-is-jose-baez-besides-being-casey.html

Okay - I'll ask...any NATO members/ex-military out there, just what is a "cosmic" clearance?

I'm thinking UFO, Area 51, alien autopsies, worm holes, Star Trek, Beam me up Scotty, etc...Hmmmm, that just might explain some things, kinda like "not of this world" type :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, wait...WE already knew that :crazy:

ETA - You all are to fast for me...

Okay - I'll ask...any NATO members/ex-military out there, just what is a "cosmic" clearance?

I'm thinking UFO, Area 51, alien autopsies, worm holes, Star Trek, Beam me up Scotty, etc...Hmmmm, that just might explain some things, kinda like "not of this world" type :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Read above ^^^^
I "think" it means gettin' high.......:floorlaugh::woohoo:

I was on active duty for 4 years. My initial MOS school would have lasted a year and required a 'top secret' clearance. I say 'initial' MOS because I did not stay with that. My school was in California and we had a lot of freedom. Instead of studying I goofed my time away and was reclassified. Point being, the USArmy took the time to clear me for a top secret status because I committed to 4 years in a highly classified job. Even though I flunked out of the school, the clearance stayed with me and I had to finish my entire 4yr enlistment. If there is a COSMIC security clearance that sounds pretty important [ahem] and I doubt the military would bother with one enlisted for only three years. Intelligence analyst sounds pretty important [ahem] too and I'd think the school would be long enough that the military would require more than 3 year enlistment.

Here is something interesting to read about JB... http://backseatlawyer.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-is-jose-baez-besides-being-casey.html

Apparently Cosmic Top Secret is the HIGHEST level of security with NATO. I agree that I am hinky that a three year enlistee with a GED would have this status. A security clearance perhaps but the highest? My father was a career military officer who worked in military intelligence (which he said was a contradiction in terms) and had top secret security clearance. He had a degeree in math and MS in comupters. I have a hard time believing Joe B. had this. No offense to GED people out there.

Cosmic Clearance....Unique Opportunities....Twittergate.....Quite Frankly....Umm......Slave Wages.....:floorlaugh:

Ya know :crazy:

Novice Seeker

OMG!!!!

COSMIC TOP SECRET Security Clearance????

Seriously, are we being PUNKED? WTH does "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance mean? He was in charge of some stars in the sky? :loser:

OMG!!!!

COSMIC TOP SECRET Security Clearance????

Seriously, are we being PUNKED? WTH does "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance mean? He was in charge of some stars in the sky? :loser:

"For example, sensitive information shared amongst NATO allies has four levels of security classification; from most to least classified:
COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
NATO SECRET (NS),
NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
NATO RESTRICTED (NR)."

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information[/ame]

Call me surprised.

Apparently Cosmic Top Secret is the HIGHEST level of security with NATO. I agree that I am hinky that a three year enlistee with a GED would have this status. A security clearance perhaps but the highest? My father was a career military officer who worked in military intelligence (which he said was a contradiction in terms) and had top secret security clearance. He had a degeree in math and MS in comupters. I have a hard time believing Joe B. had this. No offense to GED people out there.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance.
He(Baez) left active duty in May 1989 as a yeoman seaman, a rank associated with administrative duties, and then served in the U.S. Navy Reserve, according to the National Archives and Records Administration.

"Yeoman is the oldest rating in the United States Navy. Yeomen perform secretarial and clerical work. They deal with visitors, telephone calls and incoming mail. They organize files and operate copy machines and order and distribute supplies. They write and type business and social letters, notices, directives, forms and reports"

Maybe Baez had Cosmic Clearance for Data Entry!!! Is it possible.

Thanks ~ That was a pretty interesting read. I read a couple other entries, and have bookmarked it to go back and do some more late night reading.
Thanks again for sharing ~

Thanks ~ That was a pretty interesting read. I read a couple other entries, and have bookmarked it to go back and do some more late night reading.
Thanks again for sharing ~

The Backseat Lawyer just joined WS...she just posted on the Quite Frankly thread!

Okay, yea, google is my friend. I am now supposed to believe that a GED earner (of which I am one), in for only only three years, had the HIGHEST clearance for NATO (see link); it even includes atomic classified material...Yea, I guess google is other folks' friends, too... :)

Quote from link below "Another marking, ATOMAL, is applied to U.S. RESTRICTED DATA or FORMERLY RESTRICTED DATA and United Kingdom ATOMIC information that has been released to NATO. ATOMAL information is marked COSMIC TOP SECRET ATOMAL (CTSA), NATO SECRET ATOMAL (NSAT), or NATO CONFIDENTIAL ATOMAL (NCA)."

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information[/ame]

ETA - I've GOT to learn to REFRESH!

The Backseat Lawyer just joined WS...she just posted on the Quite Frankly thread!

Strawberry who is "The Backseat Lawyer"? :waitasec:

Nevermind Strawberry! I are dumb! LOL I just found her post!!! Glad to have her on board here!!!!

My husband has what is known as a "Q" clearance:

Q clearance is a United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance equivalent to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret (TS) clearance and Critical Nuclear Weapon Design Information (CNWDI)

My Father had what is termed a "STRENGT HEMMELIG" clearance which is the Norwegian equivalent to Top Secret.

If Jose Baez had a Cosmic Clearance, which is higher than my husbands or fathers, I will eat my hand bag- there is NO WAY that putz of a man had or has that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back