DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://198.140.240.34/pa/
Osceola County Clerk of Courts

2010 CA 003354 MF U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION VS BAEZ, JOSE
File Date 05/12/2010 Case Status OPEN Case Status Date 05/12/2010

Docket Entries

Date Text
11/08/2010 DEFAULT AGAINST UNKNOWN TENANT I (DEFENDANT); UNKNOWN TENANT II (DEFENDANT);
11/05/2010 MOTION FOR DEFAULT
11/05/2010 AFFIDAVIT OF INABILITY TO DETERMINE MILITARY STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------

I wonder WHO's Military Status was unable to be Determined?????

What do you think this means? That he lied about being in the service? Or his discharge (honorable, general, dishonorable)?

What do you think this means? That he lied about being in the service? Or his discharge (honorable, general, dishonorable)?

I was curious about that, was his mortgage on a VA loan?

I am not sure what it means..I will ask a retired Miliarty friend if no-longer serving or non-active (retired etc...) Military gets an exemption regarding Mortgages and/or Property Taxes UNLESS someone here on WS knows the answer...

To me it looks like "someone" could not prove they were in the Military OR a 3rd party was trying to verify if "someone" was in the Military and could not find proof.

I just noticed on the Clerk of Courts records, that it appears that Baez failed to pay his obligations on a traffic charge. Driver's License suspension filed today. Guess Baez fails yet again on a financial obligation.

Charges: BAEZ, JOSE ANGEL Statute Level Date
1. TR- UNLAWFUL SPEED - LIMITED ACCESS 316.187(2)(A) No Degree - Infraction 10/22/2010

11/01/2010 Payable Infraction Filed
11/08/2010 Correspondence
11/10/2010 Elected School Option on Speeding
02/09/2011 Suspension Pending Failure to Pay
02/15/2011 Case Being Audited For Suspension
02/16/2011 Suspension Issued Failed to Pay

Defendant BAEZ, JOSE ANGEL
Total Financial Assessment 152.00
Total Payments and Credits 129.00
Balance Due as of 02/16/2011 23.00

The Court will soon need a direct line to the Fla Bar to list all this man's shady maneuvers and failure to pay his debts.
I wonder if he's not trying to get disbarred before this case starts.

Hi Tulessa,

It's not that Baez HAS to go to traffic school, Baez Elected the Traffic school option instead

You have to submit the info that you elect traffic school to the clerk of court and you must have the course completed in a certain amount of time...
Your speeding ticket is reduced when you elect Traffic School option..

http://www.dmvflorida.org/speeding-ticket.shtml
Options Available to Satisfy a Traffic Citation

You are required to satisfy your traffic citation within thirty (30) calendar days. Your options may depend on your driving record but if your drivers license is in good standing typical options are as follows:

1. Elect traffic school option
2. Pay the civil penalty
3. Request a court appearance

Traffic School Option

The benefits of electing the traffic school option in Florida are that your auto insurance cannot go up and your policy cannot be cancelled. If you complete a state approved traffic school course and submit your certificate of completion to the clerk of court in the county where you received the ticket by their specified deadline adjudication is withheld, which means you are not deemed guilty and you received no points.

Note that when you select traffic school your fine will be reduced - this will vary by county see the chart below.

Thanks so much for providing this info! I had no idea how that worked in Florida, but it just goes to show how irresponsible Baez is.

I thought about keeping this to myself, for about two seconds, then just had to share it. Laughing, and hoping that perhaps Orlando's finest might just have an opportunity to catch a certain someone behind the wheel today.

From your words to OPD & OSCO's ears :great: :woohoo:

While Mr.Baez struts into the courtroom dressed in an expensive suit, tie, pocket hankie and dragging a humongous leather suitcase sized briefcase, his creditors are piling up wanting their payment for work/other....He is not stinting on himself that's for sure, I guess that 3 dollars an hour pays for all that, just amazed to see the $500 check for sanctions didn't bounce. Does this man ever pay a bill without it becoming a court case first..I'm surprised anyone wants to do business with him.

I am not sure what it means..I will ask a retired Miliarty friend if no-longer serving or non-active (retired etc...) Military gets an exemption regarding Mortgages and/or Property Taxes UNLESS someone here on WS knows the answer...

To me it looks like "someone" could not prove they were in the Military OR a 3rd party was trying to verify if "someone" was in the Military and could not find proof.

I am ex-military and have a VA loan. No exemption on taxes or paying mortgage. The mortgage goes thru a regular bank but is guaranteed by the Veterans Administration. To qualify I only had to show my discharge form (DD214). The only stipulation I am aware of is that I have to live at the address. I cannot rent it out.

At one time, it was also possible to use a parent's eligibility for a VA loan.

I just noticed on the Clerk of Courts records, that it appears that Baez failed to pay his obligations on a traffic charge. Driver's License suspension filed today. Guess Baez fails yet again on a financial obligation.

1. TR- UNLAWFUL SPEED - LIMITED ACCESS 316.187(2)(A) No Degree - Infraction 10/22/2010

I wonder if he was planning on renting a car in Chicago?

10/22/2010 date of speeding ticket is the same day LKB withdrew from the Dream team

Oh, now I remember. If I remember correctly, he went into the Navy after ?dropping out of high school and married his first wife. It's found in the Bar Statement of why JB wasn't allowed to sit for the exam.

But remember just My Opinion till I find that dang article.

Novice Seeker

I thought about keeping this to myself, for about two seconds, then just had to share it. Laughing, and hoping that perhaps Orlando's finest might just have an opportunity to catch a certain someone behind the wheel today.

And please God, let Kathi Belich and a WFTV news van with a rolling camera be right behind them! :innocent:

10/22/2010 date of speeding ticket is the same day LKB withdrew from the Dream team

He was probably speeding to her to say NO, don't LEAVE ME! I guess that darn police officer that pulled him over thwarted his attempt to keep Linda on the team! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Someone (hopefully media) purchased a document today about the traffic ticket:

02/16/2011 Transaction Assessment 2.00
02/16/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2011-10553 BAEZ, JOSE ANGEL (2.00)

And please God, let Kathi Belich and a WFTV news van with a rolling camera be right behind them! :innocent:

I think they've been alerted, someone purchased something from this docket :great:

Is this what you're looking for?
Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, rejected by Florida Bar on first try

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/03/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-rejected-florida-b/

From Navy to law school

Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance.

He left active duty in May 1989 as a yeoman seaman, a rank associated with administrative duties, and then served in the U.S. Navy Reserve, according to the National Archives and Records Administration.

JB is seriously up ***** creek without a paddle. What is wrong with the guy? IMO he thinks he can SAY any goofy stuff and will be believed (kind of like his client) and also like Mark Geragos - making statements and claims then having absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Not once have I heard JB address WHERE KC left Caylee, WITH WHO, WHY, or WHEN. He wastes time on ridiculous claims. It should be so simple -- IF his client were innocent.

http://198.140.240.34/pa/
Osceola County Clerk of Courts

2010 CA 003354 MF U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION VS BAEZ, JOSE
File Date 05/12/2010 Case Status OPEN Case Status Date 05/12/2010

Docket Entries

Date Text
11/08/2010 DEFAULT AGAINST UNKNOWN TENANT I (DEFENDANT); UNKNOWN TENANT II (DEFENDANT);
11/05/2010 MOTION FOR DEFAULT
11/05/2010 AFFIDAVIT OF INABILITY TO DETERMINE MILITARY STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------

I wonder WHO's Military Status was unable to be Determined?????

It doesn't mean anything. When you are asking for a default judgment, you have to let the court know whether or not the person is then serving in the military--so that our soldiers don't get defaulted against while they are fighting in Iraq, etc.

They obviously didn't try too hard to figure out whether or not Baez was off fighting for his country, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back