Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller: You mentioned you became a father during this mess, so if your child had been gone been for 30 days, doesn't that justify that you are guilty of the crime you are charged with - Then: when does all this end and everyone lets Caylee rest in peace. (True words here from the caller)

JB: Thank God we don't like in a country like Iraq - our system is flawed, and it doesn't catch everyone. I can't compare the situation, I don't come from her background. (I'm sorry but he is all over the place with his answers)

JB: I have the inside story, I was hired before it became part of the media, I was in the Anthony home for the early days. I learned a lot during that time.

JB: When you read this book, you will see things from a different perspective, everytime I try and speak I had to speak in sound bites. I was forced to conform my answers to 10 seconds. I was not restricted in my book.

Caller Define ethical: They go to their 129th commercial.

There won't be any answers in the book. Watching this proves it. I fully plan to go to whatever store is stupid enough to stock this trash, find a comfie chair, and read away. I'm sure it won't be a difficult read, Jose is a moron and has very little to say. Ha Ha, 26 Bar complaints!!! Just shows the FL Bar has no ethics since they ignored them all.

Yep, called the OS ethical, but that does not say true=use words to confuse. Skirting the issue of FCA and Co. - I think they are one big happy family again, jmo.

Wasted hour of time.

Sidestepping every point. Evading every question. Will NOT say she is innocent. We have to stop feeding this beast

Yes, did you catch him when he said ' we showed a picture of Caylee OPENING the sliding glass door?"

Oh REALLY? Not that I ever saw.

Oh yes...I never knew a still photo was an actual moving picture:banghead: My grand daughter gets on my keyboard(organ) and tries to play, but she can't because it isn't turned on. She also tries to use my Kermit phone, but it isn't plugged in as it's a collectable-, kwim?

The bottom line is the family and what went on is their house was not for us too Judge!!!!!!!!!! They were just Lucky they were able to pick " 12 Brainless People".

JB: 100% my OS was ethical. I had 26 bar complaints during this trail, each and everyone was investigated throughly. From the start I hired an ethics attorney, mentions the two Dr depos. (Hey JB, you pulled the DR's remember?)

JB: Putting OCA on stand - we did not think we had to put her on stand. Case was tried a certain way. Closing argument, defendant does not have to prove anything. If you dont like it - you can try to change it, but I dont suggest you try. (WTF?)

On whether OCA and the A's are speaking? JB: I've tried to take on other cases, I've opened up another office, not my place to comment on whether OCA and her family are speaking now - I've moved on.

IMO - The whole hour was a fail - a complete fail.

JB needs to work with a PR team and practice taking and answering questions. He did not in anyway leave me with a need to read his book - which is what he was supposed to do. But I bet he has an idea that its not going to be well received.

A HUGE obstacle for him is that he is now dealing with a buying public that knows the facts of this case, and he did not seem to be able to deal well with the callers who asked about what HE said and did during the investigation and trial. He can't re write history.

But it is not our fault at all that the issue of what went on in the house did become our business, it was and is laid at our feet, and nobody to blame but the actual family. For some, it helped to understand the dynamics, for the rest, total confusion.

Well, the case sure wasn't about the murder of Caylee. Just a bunch of BS and trickery trying to get FCA out of her mess.

FCA has been misunderstood this whole time..blah blah blah...haven't lived the life she had to live..blah blah blah...poor poor FCA.

JB was in on the case from the very beginning when he was over at the A's house every night past midnight discussing this case.. I wonder when they decided to start selling Caylee's pictures?

Just disgusting!

What I learned from the few answers that Jose gave.

We will not learn anything from this book.

He lies and will continue do so.

The scariest thing??? He actually believes that he is a good attorney and he won the case!!!!!!! He thinks the Pinellas 12 looked at the evidence he presented and made a decision. I suspect JB is even more delusional than the Anthony family.

Kick me for watching him again! :maddening:

But I loved how the callers detested him and showed it! :woohoo:

Well, the case sure wasn't about the murder of Caylee. Just a bunch of BS and trickery trying to get FCA out of her mess.

FCA has been misunderstood this whole time..blah blah blah...haven't lived the life she had to live..blah blah blah...poor poor FCA.

JB was in on the case from the very beginning when he was over at the A's house every night past midnight discussing this case.. I wonder when they decided to start selling Caylee's pictures?

Just disgusting!

And he's still accusing GA of molestation! :maddening::maddening:

Just disgusting!

Yes, discusting. I sort of remember words to the effect back when that JB was not around the house very much, something about going over there at least 1 time, probably when everybody else was over there, doing their roundtable. I can't see an ethical attorney trying to speak with his client, who was only FCA, in front of her parents, in front of her 'babysitter'-she wasn't a minor, so why would he be there all the time? He's got an office, why didn't he use it? More BS.

(I still think I was sooo right to group up in here and get the real skinny-it sure helped to cut down on all the flimflam.).

George could not sue for anything said in court, but I can't imagine that he is still protected. Now that would be awesome, a civil suit against JB and Casey would have to be depo'ed and testify. Now THAT would be a great trial!!!

He was trying to say that Casey didn't love all the attention. Just take one look at her fighting back a smile, prancing in her hoodie and handcuffs, not to mention the huge smile in the picture that was taken earlier that same day.

Silly Jose thinks we are all as blind and stupid as the Pinellas 12.

:seeya:Was that mentioned during the 1st half hour? I missed that part. To me, when he mentioned the OS, now I wonder if he was only speaking about the pool or did it include the whole OS? It was ethical?=did he mean to say it could have happened? It's those words, the way they use those words :banghead:. As for the CS, he did skirt it, he left it wide open for specualtion-the board, the same one used on his book jacket. Bottom line, whatever else he knows, he is taking it to the grave, so maybe this book will be a 'she told me' book. OH BROTHER!

No Sale here.

Added: I just now caught a little part of the first 1/2 hr and yes, he sure did throw GA under the bus-'it's in the book'. (YAWN) Wake me when it makes it over to the D.A.'s office for review, ok?

I don't recall JB ever saying GA molested OCA tonight. He mentioned the Dr. Depo's which he tried to allude backed up his OS claims. Basically, he said you would have read his book.

I now take back my thoughts that he will reveal things inhis book - and don't believe it going to say much at all.

I wonder if JVM is crying in her big hair that it was Dr. Drew that got the 1st book interview. Hmmm, I wonder why his BFF Geraldo didn't have him on 1st for his big reveal?

He was trying to say that Casey didn't love all the attention. Just take one look at her fighting back a smile, prancing in her hoodie and handcuffs, not to mention the huge smile in the picture that was taken earlier that same day.

Silly Jose thinks we are all as blind and stupid as the Pinellas 12.

I remember the daisy dukes strut w/the 'heisted' white sunglasses, with that huge binder that emblazoned the word MEDIA on the side-and the day she threw a shoe:floorlaugh:. Yes, she is a shy one, isn't she?:waitasec:

Summary of show so far about his book: he can not stay on point at all and is rambling. States book will be about his life and how this case effected him over the three years - gave an example of when his son was born, he and his wife had to go through back door of the hospital and register under an fake name, afraid that "someone" would harm them.

Too much being made about supposed threats, and media bias, nothing on facts or disputing evidence. Honestly - it been a 1/2 hour and JB has said not one interesting thing. JB spent 3 years creating a media frenzy and now all he talks about is the media frenzy.

Also - Dr Drew goes to break every 2 minutes.

JB: FBI Agent Nick Savage said in his depo "There was a lot going on in that house" (duh JB duh). He states his publisher won't let him say now right "what". Read his book.

JB: When he went to write book, OCA gave her blessing and consent.

JB: I want to make clear - I don't spend time in my book on trying to change peoples mind about OCA. I am writing about my experiences and telling my story as it happened.

Best question of the night: when did you find out when Caylee drown? When you first met her? JB: OCA was in tough position - it was like the boy who cried wolf, she had lied so much. Basically - read my book. Nothing given to explain what he knew and when.

Dr Drew asks, how could she wear a find Caylee t-shirt when she now claims she was already dead, then goes to his 57th commercial.

Baez is making it sound like there was 'more evidence' pointing to George being an abuser, but you have to read the book to find out what it was. I call BS on that , however.

Caller: You mentioned you became a father during this mess, so if your child had been gone been for 30 days, doesn't that justify that you are guilty of the crime you are charged with - Then: when does all this end and everyone let Caylee rest in peace.

JB: Thank God we don't like in in a country like Iraq - our system is flawed, and it doesn't catch everyone. I can't compare the situation, I don't come from her background. (I'm sorry but he is all over the place with his answers)

JB: I have the inside story, I was hired before it became part of the media, I was in the Anthony home for the early days. I learned a lot during that time.

JB: When you read this book, you will see things from a different perspetive, everytime I try and speak I have to speak in sound bites. I was forced to conform my answers to 10 seconds. I was not restricted in my book.

Caller Define ethical: They go to their 129th commercial.

All bolded my me;

First he says I'm a victim in all of this don't you understand! You should feel sorry enough for me to want to buy my book.

The rest are advertisements of his book that are meaningless. He never says; "That question will be answered in my book." All he says is "read my book"

If that's true he's not saying the answers to those questions are there. He should also add; "Please pre-order the book because once the reviews start coming in you won't want to read it."

George could not sue for anything said in court, but I can't imagine that he is still protected. Now that would be awesome, a civil suit against JB and Casey would have to be depo'ed and testify. Now THAT would be a great trial!!!

That would be the clearest message of all that FCA is guilty as sin. But it won't happen. It is even more clear to me that GA AND CA were in on the concocted defense. I also must say that tonight it became clear to me that JB defended his client to the best of his ability, that the defense was a story that 12 pinheads bought, that FCA is a total whacko and that she and Family and Co. Are as thick as thieves....as always. The blame lays strictly with FCA and 12 numbskulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper