Jose Baez: Speaking to the media doesn't do you any favors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My blood boils, boils! when I hear Baez suggest that Casey is being forthcoming with information that could find her daughter. If this were remotely true I can see no reason why she would not fully cooperate with LE, whatever the case may be. From all accounts Casey is preoccupied with herself, totally unmoved by the plight of her missing daughter.

Baez should be less concerned with LE or media attempts to make his client look bad, as she has herself succeeded at painting the most unfeeling picture of any mother missing her child that I can possibly imagine.

I so dislike defense attorneys. It all comes down to BURDEN OF PROOF. He has advised Casey to say NOTHING......show no emotion.....no tears.....nothing. Don't say anything that can incriminate yourself and especially NEVER.....NEVER say you are sorry or apologize for anything. He can say.....the family can say.....Casey can say (or not say) ANYTHING they want....even if it is a far fetched scenerio that may not be based in truth. It is up to the LE.....the DA......and soon the Prosecution team that need to unwind the facts....the DNA.....the evidence anything that the family has already said and done and build their case against her. She doesn't have to do anything and she isn't.....just playing her stupid computer and just go where they say to go.

She is guilty of whatever happend to Caylee but bottomline, Baez is losing it by talking to the media to state his case. He says he doesn't like how the LE "leaked" evidence to the media. Standing in front of those cameras to night and spouting his junk went against everything he was accusing the LE of doing. I hope he is kicking himself right now for it. He is unraveling too. The LE is turning the screws and I am loving every minute of it. Brilliant move tonight by them!!!

He implied that it wasn't credible and that there's no way it could show decomposition. I can't remember his exact words but I thought how silly that he would say that to the media when experts have been on tv disproving everything he has already said. Was it Michael Baden that said there is a test that is widely regarded scientifically that shows bands in the hair that is decomposing? The guys either isn't very bright or he's a fruit loop.

Yes it was Mr Baden. He also said the root of the hair is important for the
DNA proof that it is Caylees and not just a color match. I am hoping that
the "32" items they sent for testing may a some residual DNA from Caylees'(body)
on Caseys clothing. You would think a good lawyer would not try to discount the scientific use of DNA in this day and age. Makes him look pathetic.

Ugh I just saw this too. Def. makes you wanna puke. He was all "well you are assuming she's not talking and that she doesn't know where caylee is." UMM isn't that what casey herself said? That she doesn't know where caylee is? He is just a complete worm who doesn't have his act together at all. He is fumbling around like a stupid idiot. He must have the hots for casey and its affecting his judgement. So stupid.

Doesn't Jose have any other clients besides Casey? I know he just "defended" Nilton Diaz, but that was back in April or something.

But isn't there anyone else? I know that when I had a lawyer, I certainly wasn't the only client, and I couldn't afford to sit with the lawyer all day at $200+ per hour!!! And if he isn't getting paid for this case, how is he eating?

Fishy for sure. He's got to be getting his bread buttered some where.:waitasec:

I agree, the man makes me want to throw up, I feel dirty and slimy just looking at him and listening to his continuous spewage of lies. Im just sick of all of them, I am heartbroken over this little girl Ive never met and my stomach is in knots everyday, hoping and praying for her to be found safe.

JB thinks the public is stupid. He acts smug, arrogant, and self righteous. To say that DNA evidence shows nothing, "DNA is DNA" is a direct quote. Forensic testing and forensic evidence has been used for quite some time as a voice for those who are unable to speak for themselves. It's been used to solve cases for quite a while now. If JB's plan is to to garner sympathy for his client its a ridiculous tactic. Negative remarks aimed at law enforcement is never a good idea
The mob scene last night was abhorrent and there was no excuse for it. What does it accomplish?
The weather in Florida today is not good.
Positive thoughts and prayers to the search teams looking for Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back