Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she use someone like him when she is charged with something so HUGE !! Its odd to me. I know hes bringing in some other people to help but still. You would expect the anthonys to get casey a better lawyer than they have but it seem they have a better one than she does and I dont even know why they ned one for themselves but apparently they know why and want one in place so no one can question them if anything comes down against them.

I think it is this
My guess is because she can manipulate him.

and this
Because he's charging bargain basement prices for his favorite "steel magnolia".

and it is very hard to get anyone else to drink the kool-aid :hypno::hypno:
P.S. Thanks Jbean for the tip on using multi-quote function:blowkiss:

I have from the beginning questioned how she found him and HOW she is paying him. He says he is not working pro bono, and not assigned by the court as a defense attorney and the Anthonys are not paying him......SO WHO IS?

maybe Geraldo is paying him .Isnt he the one that arranged this ?

Why would she use someone like him when she is charged with something so HUGE !! Its odd to me. I know hes bringing in some other people to help but still. You would expect the anthonys to get casey a better lawyer than they have but it seem they have a better one than she does and I dont even know why they ned one for themselves but apparently they know why and want one in place so no one can question them if anything comes down against them.
Casey is an aquaintance of w/Jose Baez's daughter, from her school years, thus the connection. Baez must be trying her case pro bono (free or gratis), just for the publicity & name recognition. Why do the parents need an attorney, if they are innocent of any cover-up? I never forgot how CA admitted to washing KC's slacks that reeked of death from the trunk, that is beyond tampering w/evidence!

WFTV just said that JB and KC might be getting too close for comfort and are being looked at because the 6 hour visits just didn't jive or make sense. They have a story on it at 11PM tonight. I will post the link once I see it.

Who, or what agency, is going to be looking into it?

I know we aren't supposed to discuss this, but can we laugh about it?

Hahaha!

I can't wait to hear what they have to say. Please keep us posted.

Well, you would think if it's reported on tv...............:bang: Do they stream live at 11p?

WFTV just said that JB and KC might be getting too close for comfort and are being looked at because the 6 hour visits just didn't jive or make sense. They have a story on it at 11PM tonight. I will post the link once I see it.

I was wondering if this was going to come up again. Do you remember during the televised court session where JB put forth his motions, including letting KC out of jail to visit "places of interest" and search for her daughter? I remember the county attorney mentioning several times how unusual that was, and I think asked KC's home confinement coordinator if the length of time at the attorney's office was the norm for someone on home confinement. She said no.

I heard that on WFTV and I can't wait until 11 pm. Also, Channel 6 has been advertising all week long that they will have a special report by their investigative reporter, Tony Pippitone, at 11 pm.

Oh, and btw, I think I remember that early in this case it was reported that Casey got Jose's business card when she was in the booking office.

Ooooh, I am so looking forward to seeing this.
WFTV is not happy about the way JB has treated them,
I hope they keep after him.

Bottom Line: Flat broke, same with her parents. (At the time anyway).

She did not have the luxury, or the funds to retain a competent attorney and is pretty much stuck with him at this point. Defense attorneys are known for, and somewhat expected, to lay on the bulls***, but this clown is over the top.

Even KC should have had the smarts to realize he was not only out of his league, but downright stupid from the get go. His performance at her bond hearing back in July was hilarious.

He obviously has an agenda, and it ain't about seeing his client go free.

Ooooh, I am so looking forward to seeing this.
WFTV is not happy about the way JB has treated them,
I hope they keep after him.

I'll bet MRS. BAEZ is looking forward to seeing this report too... I've always thought that something was going on with JB and KC..

I'll bet MRS. BAEZ is looking forward to seeing this report too... I've always thought that something was going on with JB and KC..

:confused: Nachomama, I didn't know you knew me? Your cartoon lady is either me or my evil twin.:)

WFTV just reported that jail officials had to tell JB not to touch KC during his last 7 visits to the jail. The jail officials observed them hugging and had to go in and separate them. The jail said this is the first time they had to tell a attorney to not do this. WFTV said there is no evidence that they are having a relationship but the closness is highly unusual to the jail. It was said that JB said he didn't know the rules of the jail which is no touching whether it be touching hands or hugging becuase you can transfer illegal items that way. There is no link but will post it when it comes available.

WFTV just reported that jail officials had to tell JB not to touch KC during his last 7 visits to the jail. The jail officials observed them hugging and had to go in and separate them. The jail said this is the first time they had to tell a attorney to not do this. WFTV said there is no evidence that they are having a relationship but the closness is highly unusual to the jail. It was said that JB said he didn't know the rules of the jail which is no touching whether it be touching hands or hugging becuase you can transfer illegal items that way. There is no link but will post it when it comes available.

I do not know what is funnier............this report or the cartoon above!!!

I heard that on WFTV and I can't wait until 11 pm. Also, Channel 6 has been advertising all week long that they will have a special report by their investigative reporter, Tony Pippitone, at 11 pm.

Oh, and btw, I think I remember that early in this case it was reported that Casey got Jose's business card when she was in the booking office.

That was the story, but I didn't believe it then, and I don't believe it anymore today.

OMG!! I can't take anymore, all in One day!
JB didn't know he wasn't supposed to be huggin' on Casey?
Maybe this has something to do with the mysterious missing
wedding band.
I need a cup of chamomile tea, Double Strength!

OMG!! I can't take anymore, all in One day!
JB didn't know he wasn't supposed to be huggin' on Casey?
Maybe this has something to do with the mysterious missing
wedding band.
I need a cup of chamomile tea, Double Strength!

LOL, I recommend something a little stronger.. Too funny white!

You have got to be kidding me. Hasn't JB watched enough "Law and Order" to know better?!

Well that's disturbing. Thank you for relaying! yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver