Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Utah newstations, they are saying that Steven Powell is really angry. They said that he was not at home when the warrant was served and he is out of state. They said that the police were preparing the warrants for more than a week (so it has nothing to do with the media interviews Josh and Steven did today). I wonder if the police knew that Steven was not going to be at home when they did serve the warrants.

I am sure he is furious that he can't control things, and little Josh doesn't know what to do without his daddy.

Where is he on one of those free Disney trips from the media?

Going to try real hard not to read to much into it and take it as he wrote it but it's hard not to think maybe there is a reason for this ominous tweet.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the tweet. When they said the searches in Ely were successful, I think they found a lot more than we are aware of.

Steve Powell said he was at work on the phone with his family when the search of his home in the small subdivision of South Hill began. As of 4 p.m. Mountain Standard time, Steve Powell was on his way home to see what was occurring.

"They haven’t even told us what they’re looking for," Steve Powell said. "They’re victimizing us more," Steve Powell added. "This is un-American."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52457955-78/powell-josh-police-search.html.csp

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the tweet. When they said the searches in Ely were successful, I think they found a lot more than we are aware of.

I hope so. I know it's popular opinion on the news stations that the press conf. was to rattle JP's cage. I can see why keeping anything they found under wraps would be a good idea even though it's driving me crazy!

Steve Powell said he was at work on the phone with his family when the search of his home in the small subdivision of South Hill began. As of 4 p.m. Mountain Standard time, Steve Powell was on his way home to see what was occurring.

"They haven’t even told us what they’re looking for," Steve Powell said. "They’re victimizing us more," Steve Powell added. "This is un-American."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52457955-78/powell-josh-police-search.html.csp

Maybe he will write a creepy song about it.

Whiny brat.

Victimize them more? More than what? When were they victimized before? Steve, your son is a POI, not a victim. Susan is the victim.

I'll bet Daddy Powell needed a new pair of panties by the time he got home - caused he probably pooped in his when he heard they were searching his home.

ETA: I'll also bet Joshy gets a spanking for leaving the house while they were conducting the search.

No kidding. You would think she would have gotten the psycho vibe on the first date.
I get the feeling this information is coming from someone inside the compound or very, very close to someone in there.

Just a little reminder of sp's lovely stalker lyrics

I love you, like it or don't.
I said, "I love you." You should have kissed me.
I felt like giving up when you just dissed me.

Just a little reminder of sp's lovely stalker lyrics

I love you, like it or don't.
I said, "I love you." You should have kissed me.
I felt like giving up when you just dissed me.

Sounds like something a 13 year old girl would write about her first crush.... ewwww that man is just not right!!

"I could be getting a mistaken impression,
Each time you seem to gaze at me. "

From Steven Chantry's song - Waiting for you

he even acknowledges that he's imagining the relationship

Too bad none of the reporters asked Josh today how he feels about his father writing creepy songs about his wife and his father's statement that he regrets that things didn't go further than they had with him and Susan.

I'll bet Daddy Powell needed a new pair of panties by the time he got home - caused he probably pooped in his when he heard they were searching his home.

ETA: I'll also bet Joshy gets a spanking for leaving the house while they were conducting the search.

Ha!! Especially if he lost his sacred *advertiser censored* and panty collection. Not to mention Susan's journals that he likes to torture Chuck Cox with.

They had the timing just right. I bet Josh was hyperventilating when he opened the door to the sea of LEO's. Wish one of them had been wearing one of those helmet cams. Would have been priceless ...

Whiny brat.

Victimize them more? More than what? When were they victimized before? Steve, your son is a POI, not a victim. Susan is the victim.

ita & Susan's sons continue to be victimized without their mother and living under the roof of these fruitcakes.

Oh I'm praying hard this turns something up!!
Praying for Susan, Cox family and friends and her boys!

I just got home after a long and arduous complicated day---and this turned things around. Best news I have heard all day.

Was SP there today or out of town? I've read both.

he was out of the state, but was called on the phone. He was very angry. Steven Powell has expressed his anger about the warrant to several TV stations.

I bet they just shred the place this time after being made fools of.

he was out of the state, but was called on the phone. He was very angry. Steven Powell has expressed his anger about the warrant to several TV stations.

Thanks because I did read where he said the search was un-american. Okay SP...too bad soo sad...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back