Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love the first tweet. Thank goodness there weren't any big scary cops. Nevertheless, those kids must be wondering what the heck is going on. I wish they were somewhere safe. :sigh:

Hopefully those nice detectives were doing a little gentle questioning of the boys between bites of pizza...

I think the reason JP and his waaay creepy dad are so determined to keep them away from Susan's family isn't just about control issues, it's because of what the boys might reveal about what really happened the night Susan "went missing".

Mike Powell:

They confirm they have an active search warrant happening.

There is probable cause to believe there is evidence in the home or vehicles.

Evidence will be collected for further analysis.

Dave Rose, reporter in Washington:

Source tells me that part of the reason they are there is because of the Examiner article, which talks about the *advertiser censored* cabinet.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-why-susan-cox-powell-feared-her-father-law

(Isabelle is considered credible at WebSleuths, by the way.)

These channel 13 anchors are like going to pass out or fall over or something. :giggle:

Fox13 is saying that the search warrant has to do with the *advertiser censored* cabinet, and the used underwear.

Wow! I haven't followed this case in a few years! I had no idea the dad was so creepy! All I knew was that he covered for JP and brought him to his home! I assume he's divorced?

Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

TACOMA, Washington -- Investigators from Utah and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office are searching the South Hill home of Josh Powell, the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Cox Powell, and Steve Powell, Josh's father.

KIRO 7's Kevin McCarty said Josh Powell is being detained outside his home while the West Valley Police from Utah serve a search warrant on his home.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

Just got on to check in :eek: :woohoo: !!

I hope that opening their big, gross mouths on tv gave SP and JP enough rope to hang themselves!

omg ... I just saw a portion of the interview with Steve Powell on the HLN Issues show where Steve is talking about Susan ...

He is absolutely despicable ... just like his son ... LYING that Susan was having an affair with him ... :puke::puke::puke:

Oh ...Issues has on interview Mr. Cox ...

Prayers for the Cox Family and that Susan will be found soon !

MOO ...

The 5:00 news is coming up so look for news on KOMO 4, KING 5, and KIRO 7 as well.

Another thing that the guy on Fox13 just said is that "Julia" from the article is a long-time girlfriend of Steve Powell. Did I just miss that part, or is that new? I've been skimming through articles and interviews, and I sort of assumed she was a relative.

Wow! I haven't followed this case in a few years! I had no idea the dad was so creepy! All I knew was that he covered for JP and brought him to his home! I assume he's divorced?

ITA! And I thought Josh was creepy! :yow:

ITA! And I thought Josh was creepy! :yow:

I know NOTHING about this case but this makes me wonder about him as a suspect as well!! Almost moreso without the camping trip stuff. Blech

This lady deserves all the high fives. She has been dedicated to this case.

Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
August 21, 2011

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-why-susan-cox-powell-feared-her-father-law

She has been doing the work the police have not.

Yep, she sure does.

Jennifer Graves, too. She and Kiirsi keep pounding away at things - keeping it in the news. And for Jennifer to be so critical of her father and brother, it says a lot about her convictions.

KIRO 7 has an interview with Utah detective at 6 p.m.

KIRO helicopter reporter says there are more vehicles there now than an hour ago when the search warrant was issued.

Another thing that the guy on Fox13 just said is that "Julia" from the article is a long-time girlfriend of Steve Powell. Did I just miss that part, or is that new? I've been skimming through articles and interviews, and I sort of assumed she was a relative.

That's the first I've heard. I assumed "Julia" was a friend of Susan's.

That's the first I've heard. I assumed "Julia" was a friend of Susan's.

Our FOX13 isn't very.... thorough... with their reporting. lol I rarely watch them. I don't know how accurate they are regarding this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back