Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I guess they let Josh leave since they aren't making arrests today?

I wish they had removed those kids from his custody first.

Pierce County spokesman - Ed Troyer says the kids are in the backyard eating pizza with a couple of police officers. (from Komo 4 live).

Steve is telling the media this search is "un-American."

These people are repulsive.

Well, when LE is done with their investigation and the person responsible for making Susan disappear is arrested and punished, SP could move to some other country then. He could even take his whole Washington state family with him. Oh, that's IF they're free to leave. ;)

JMHO
fran

I THINK, not sure, that they didn't have SW's the other time. It was a courtesy search that SP ALLOWED them to do. At least, that's what I got from something I saw yesterday.

JMHO
fran

According to Steven Powell, he willingly let LE search the home without a warrant. Some other statement about him bragging about them not finding something in a box.

No arrests today, according to the lead officer at the scene.

Okay, I haven't watched any of the interviews this morning. I just switched it to KSL, and they had a cut of Steven saying (paraphrasing a little): "Susan oftentimes acted in a very titillating manner - sometimes. Sometimes, frankly, I wish we would have done more!"

Did they cut that quote short? Did he just say that she came on to him, and that he wishes he would have reciprocated? Did that come from the interview this AM?

Well, I thought Josh took the boys with him? Wonder if he went to pick up pizza for the kids. Or, he fled the scene alone and someone else is providing the pizza for his kids.

I really doubt he'd let officers talk to his boys without a family member being there. Course, we all know why that would be.:waitasec:

JMHO
fran

Okay, I haven't watched any of the interviews this morning. I just switched it to KSL, and they had a cut of Steven saying (paraphrasing a little): "Susan oftentimes acted in a very titillating manner - sometimes. Sometimes, frankly, I wish we would have done more!"

Did they cut that quote short? Did he just say that she came on to him, and that he wishes he would have reciprocated? Did that come from the interview this AM?

You should watch all the new interviews, they are pretty sick. This was just the tip of the iceburg.

Jennifer on abc4 saying last three or so years jp and sp would spend hours on the phone several times during the week. And that made jp's attittude worse.

*advertiser censored* cabinet.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-why-susan-cox-powell-feared-her-father-law

(snip)
“Steve was very proud of his stash of *advertiser censored* magazines he kept in a locked cabinet in his bedroom. He showed them to me when he lived at his previous Puyallup home,” Julia said.
Last fall Julia said Steve boasted that he still had the pair of Susan’s very sacred Mormon Temple Garment underwear that he stole from the dirty laundry when she and Josh lived at his house at the beginning of their marriage.
“Not only did he stash her underwear in his locked bedroom cabinet, he said he stashed her pictures, journals, and *advertiser censored* in there too,” Julia said.

Oh. My. Gosh.

What a creepy man.

Seriously, there is nothing "sexy" about temple garments. Throw in the fact that they belong to your daughter-in-law, and it just goes off-the-charts disgusting.

According to Steven Powell, he willingly let LE search the home without a warrant. Some other statement about him bragging about them not finding something in a box.

Not finding something in a box???? hmmmm...
There still there searching aren't they? I can't see the live feed anymore.

There are links on the media only thread here on the Powell forum. They were all put here today.

Be prepared.

Just be prepared.

:(
fran

Is it over? That didnt last long. humm Did yall notice the neighbors house had the garage door opened and peeps were standing around outside, wondering what was going on with them.

Whomever posted here that said they live close by..I would be in my car with a camera and binoculars LOL just hinting LOL

Jennifer on abc4 saying last three or so years jp and sp would spend hours on the phone several times during the week. And that made jp's attittude worse.

Yes. Steven (virulently anti-LDS) was trying to get Joshie to leave the LDS church, and his wife. Susan, on the other hand, was trying to get Josh to live up to his vows. In fact, Susan had given him an ultimatum.

Daddy won. Obviously.

Of course JVM show starts right in about Casey...I braced myself for a few minutes of HLN, much against my better judgement and am again reminded why I hate it so much...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni
Back