Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NewsUtah NEWSUTAH
Susan Powell case: RT @PierceSheriff: There will be no arrests today. This is a evidence search warrant only #findsusan

They are still searching.

We are waiting on a press conference, Mike Powell is still not there. :waitasec:

Pierce County spokesman - Ed Troyer says the kids are in the backyard eating pizza with a couple of police officers. (from Komo 4 live).

Maybe they just went to get ice cream after the pizza? They definitely left.

I am praying that letting Josh leave with the boys doesn't turn out to be a tragic mistake.

There are links on the media only thread here on the Powell forum. They were all put here today.

Be prepared.

Just be prepared.

:(
fran

Okay, I have an analogy.

The Powells have been like a bad case of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Everything stays inside, rumbles, and is just unpleasant. But when the crap starts to flow, it just flows and flows.

Sorry, I know that's gross. It's what came to mind.

These psychos stayed quiet for twenty months. Now, they can't shut up.

I am praying that letting Josh leave with the boys doesn't turn out to be a tragic mistake.

Maybe a tracking device went in it, they were under the hood and inside it. A talking head said they would of had a seperate warrant for the van. jmo

Helicopters left a few minutes ago so perhaps things are winding down.

Sounds very promising! I've been so so cautious from the Anthony Trial that I'm mostly reading and not commenting on anything. I had an odd omen happen to me today though that while it may just be a coincidence and nothing special in anyone else's mind, to me it shows good luck is here - and I send that out Westward so that Susan may have justice.

Hey, let ole Steve boy there talk all he wants. He'll talk himself right into some lovely obstruction or worse charges.

Oh. My. Gosh.

What a creepy man.

Seriously, there is nothing "sexy" about temple garments. Throw in the fact that they belong to your daughter-in-law, and it just goes off-the-charts disgusting.

Oh it got worse this morning. Make sure you watch the interviews from this morning.

Maybe tests came back from the Ely search and now they are going after what was in the original search warrant...wouldn't that be something! Plus the boys & those journals!

Hate to ask in this thread as I have not kept up much with this case...does Josh P. work? If so what does he do? and do Susan's family get to see the children? TIA

Maybe Northwest Cable News has live feed... sometimes they do when other stations go to their regular programming. (I'm working or else I'd check.)

oh, and I heart Ed Troyer. :)

Hate to ask in this thread as I have not kept up much with this case...does Josh P. work? If so what does he do? and do Susan's family get to see the children? TIA

bbm

No they have not been able to see them. Small consolation but if they are watching any live video it shows the children in the backyard.

Looks like Ed Troyer has his own Twitter account now:

PierceSheriff Detective Ed Troyer
The kids are fine they are in back yard eating pizza with a couple gentle detectives and no big scary cops..
35 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

There will be no arrests today. This is a evidence search warrant only
37 minutes ago

Media on scene multiple helicopters I will give initial brief in 10 minutes pio Lt Meritt from west valley will follow
1 hour ago

Follow me on twitter for updates west valley pio at scene with me 10 officers from west valley here with our detectives
1 hour ago

18615 94th Ave Ct E Puyallup WA check news tribune website for info
1 hour ago

Pierce County Sheriffs Department and West Valley Police now serving warrant at josh powell residence
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/PierceSheriff

Looks like Ed Troyer has his own Twitter account now:

The kids are fine they are in back yard eating pizza with a couple gentle detectives and no big scary cops..
35 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

There will be no arrests today. This is a evidence search warrant only
37 minutes ago

Media on scene multiple helicopters I will give initial brief in 10 minutes pio Lt Meritt from west valley will follow
1 hour ago

Follow me on twitter for updates west valley pio at scene with me 10 officers from west valley here with our detectives
1 hour ago

18615 94th Ave Ct E Puyallup WA check news tribune website for info
1 hour ago

Pierce County Sheriffs Department and West Valley Police now serving warrant at josh powell residence
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/PierceSheriff

Love the first tweet. Thank goodness there weren't any big scary cops. Nevertheless, those kids must be wondering what the heck is going on. I wish they were somewhere safe. :sigh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back