Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HLN showing JP and his kids in the backyard :( Real nice experience for the boys, huh?

Those poor boys!!

I hope they find something and Josh is behind bars soon and not bringing his boys camping in the middle of the night in a blizzard again!

covering it on PrimeNews right now.

It finally is coming down on you, Josh. It has been a long wait.

Where is Susan?

Wow, WVC LE and their command center is in Wash.

(snip)
About 20 officials from West Valley police and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office have started a search on the home that Josh Powell and his two sons share with his father, Steve.

West Valley police have their mobile command center in place in front of the house as the search operation is under way.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=16967598

This is unbelievable! I'm so excited to see this search going on!!!! I was sick and saddened this morning watching Josh and Steve Powell making their rounds on the early morning shows. They disgust me!

I really think they are going to find something!!!!!!!!

ETA: I sure wish a neighbor would come by or SOMEone to pick up the boys!

well I guess Ill have to take back all the bad thoughts I had for the Utah cops ! Hope this brings Susan's family some answers..saying a prayer

Maybe Steven finally implicated himself along with Josh. No doubt there was something that had to finally tie back to Washington to get the warrants. Something in Ely or something said either way PLEASE let this be something.

OMG I was eating when HLN cut in with this news. About choke and trip getting back to the computer....

Way to JP and SP ! hugs to Coxs and the boys...

I am watching abc4 right now. They are showing kkomo live feed from copter and recapping the case

so has "they're coming for you Josh...and maybe Steve" going through my head

with as hard as it is for them to get a search warrant that tip must have REALLY been something.

They are still saying it's about the journals. IMO, it is more than that. But it may have been enough to get a search warrant to do more.

On the side of their home looks like a storage cabinet, maybe the one in question??

This footage reminds me of searching the Anthony's backyard.

They were just looking under the hood of the vehicle. Odd.

They are also putting up yellow tape. :waitasec:

Talking to Josh's sister now.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/st...h-Powells-home-in/NJ5AFuTU5kieNVRcuDu0aw.cspx

Is there not a neighbor that they can take the boys over to? Seriously?

What about all that "supportive" church people? I know Josh and Steve cannot leave but send the boys somewhere else.

Where are the kids? This must be terrifying for them. :(

Steve Powell said he was at work on the phone with his family when the search of his home in the small subdivision of South Hill began. As of 4 p.m. Mountain Standard time, Steve Powell was on his way home to see what was occurring.

"They haven’t even told us what they’re looking for," Steve Powell said. "They’re victimizing us more," Steve Powell added. "This is un-American."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52457955-78/powell-josh-police-search.html.csp

*sitting on hands*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back