Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Powell not upset about losing his son and grandsons.............that is so cold.
Do you think he still controlled Josh from prison?
Did he tell Josh what to do when the time came that the walls were falling in
on 'THE' family secrets?
???

BBM

I was wondering this myself. Sounds so diabolical, but not at all out of the realm of reality.

I fail to see where I accused anyone of lying. The claim the worker beat on the walls contradicts other claims that she beat on the door so he'd let her in before the fire, then went to her car to call her supervisor. I frankly don't know what she actually says but I can figure out what is more believable.

It does not contradict anything.

Perhaps she beat in the door, went to her car to make the call, the explosion happened, then after the fire started, she beat on the walls and windows.

Like I said, perhaps they are all being truthful.

It could have ALL happened.

I never said or implied you accused anyone of lying. I was adding to what you said

I don't think I've ever been so shocked at an ending to a case as this one. It just stunned me.
My thoughts go out to the grandparents. I don't see how they will be able to carry on after this but I hope they find some way to. At least they know they did the best they could for those boys. It's a shame the same can't be said for the authorities.

I don't know how many of you have followed the Michelle Parker disappearance, but it is FOR THIS VERY REASON (meaning what happened to these two young innocents) that I wish to God the courts would take away the custodial rights of her children and give them to the maternal grandmother.

Uploaded by ABCNews on Feb 6, 2012
HLN host on how recent events potentially led to deaths of Powell, two kids.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSM2_6YWD6M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSM2_6YWD6M[/ame]

and if she was still alive it would terrorize a child into NEVER forgetting!
The children were completely helpless that night.
Where did mommy go? here did daddy take her?
Why didn't she come back?

O/T the van in the fire..........same one he owned that midnight camping trip?

IMHO, I think JP poisoned Susan at home and would have used the trunk (if it was an actual trunk) to transport her after he killed her. The dogs hit on decomp at the spot where the charred wood chips were located.

I'm not sure if that is the same van he had in 2009.

MOO

wm

It appears as though the evaluations Josh was supposed to take that drove him over the edge. I wonder exactly what that ***** ** **** was so afraid to reveal.

I don't know how many of you have followed the Michelle Parker disappearance, but it is FOR THIS VERY REASON (meaning what happened to these two young innocents) that I wish to God the courts would take away the custodial rights of her children and give them to the maternal grandmother.

Indeed.

The fire department first heard of the explosion in nearby Puyallup around 12:45 p.m. (3:45 p.m. ET), according to Franz. It was eventually determined that the home belonged to Powell.

Franz said a case worker had brought Powell's two boys to the residence for a visit.

As the children got close to the door, Powell got them inside but prevented the case worker from getting in as well, according to the deputy chief.

The case worker reported smelling something similar to gas, said Franz. About two minutes later, as she was calling her supervisor, the house exploded.

While the once "large fire" had abated by around 2 p.m., Franz said that authorities were still working to "get the fire completely extinguished."

http://current.com/community/936506...plosion-at-home-of-missing-womans-husband.htm

Well that doesn't say anything about her beating on the walls once the fire started. And by the way I believe now they are saying the explosion was at 12:15, not 12:45.

Well I don't. For one, it's not a direct quote, and for other, other articles reported she was pounding before the fire broke out so he would let her in (which he didn't, and then she went to her car to call her supervisor). And what do you think is going to happen if one pounds on the walls of the exploding house?

Well, none of us were there, so we don't know. But it could be both. She could have banged on the door, walked to her car, the house blew, then she ran back to the house and banged some more... until the fire got too intense at that portion of the house .. we weren't there .. we don't know ...

Why do we want to persecute this poor lady .. come on ...

imo..

Uploaded by ABCNews on Feb 6, 2012
HLN host on how recent events potentially led to deaths of Powell, two kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSM2_6YWD6M

I hope Nancy isn't suggesting that having visitations at McDonalds would have somehow be safer. Yea, he probably couldn't rig an explosion there but clearly he could have done other things that could have endangered not just his kids but everybody else in a public place. What they should have done is have visitations at the court house where he should have been searched before allowing him to see the kids.

Well, none of us were there, so we don't know. But it could be both. She could have banged on the door, walked to her car, the house blew, then she ran back to the house and banged some more... until the fire got too intense at that portion of the house .. we weren't there .. we don't know ...

Why do we want to persecute this poor lady .. come on ...

imo..

Agreed, Texas Charm. Either way, those babies would still be dead at the hands of their spineless excuse for a sperm donor. :furious:

Pierce County deputy Ed Troyer told CNN the sheriff's department had copies of a short e-mail that had been sent to Powell's family and friends that said "he couldn't live with what was going on."

It has not been confirmed the email is from Powell, but Troyer said they had no reason to believe anyone else had sent it.

http://www.the33tv.com/news/nationw...and-his-2-young-sons-20120205,0,1584402.story

To me this translates as "I can't live with things being out of my control, so I WILL take control back".

And we now know how he took "control" back. Spiteful and without any regard to his sons, he took "control" back. Just for the sake of having the last word in this tragic story.

No one is going to blame the social worker here on Websleuths. If you see any posts of that nature, please alert. But we can discuss the system and hope that by laying out what is broken, we can help fix it.

bumping this up. it lands at random

His sick secret was about to come out. He was cornered like a rat in a trap. Took the cowards way out. Didnt even have the guts to write a letter to explain what happened to Susan(killed when she discovered his pedophilia). Laid in wait and killed the boys in cold blood to destroy the last of the evidence. What a sad, tragic ending to these young lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member