JR's story credible...?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The more I think about it, Jr might just associate the police as having Haleigh, per the man in black. It was dark and his sister was gone and the strange man, to him, could have been the police. KWIM?

I get KWiM....

Butterbean would not know the difference between a white/black man.
But, he would know the color of CLOTHING...black.

I get KWiM....

BBM huh? Ron had friends at the time that were both white and black and his (Jr.'s) cousin is mixed race I believe so he would have had exposure to the difference I would think.

*I beleive the theory of the cops being who he saw was investigated here a long time ago and it was discovered that the uniforms PCLE wear are not black. Perhaps a local can remind us. Although I do think he could have seen clothing and called the person a black man meaning dressed in black.

I get KWiM....

Surely it could not have been missed by you the ease with which Ronald spewed racial epithets. I have no doubt that Jr and Haleigh have heard those same words all their lives.

I've heard kids describing their little black friends as brown. It was originally said that a man dressed all in black took Haleigh and his shoes squeaked. Nothing was said at first about a brown or black man. It was added later that two black men came to see Misty and the couch was bouncing, but never clarified if this happened on the same night or another. Wish we knew just what Junior did say or where he says he and Misty were that night.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back