Judge's Order re: OP's Mental Health Eval

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelita,

I still haven't figured out how to resize and upload thumbnails so please , forgive me, but i'll put the links since yesterday i've blown the margins!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pi...-sick-people-want-fill-her-head-doubts-n64036

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/africa/article3688259.ece

Now , please divide the face in two halves , vertically , and look at one side at a time.
As you look , the left side is involved , every muscle that is present in a genuine smile is active. I won't name them no need but i'm sure you can see , eye , cheek , mouth corner. Every muscle that is meant to move, in these pics moved.

Now please cover the left side (again as you look at it) and .... ouch...there's someone else right there .

The confusion you seem to have was just because i was referring to right/left side of the face as you look at it . Not ACTUAL right right and left.

I've seen much more involvement in a couple of pics after winning a race , i have an idea for that but it would need developing and scientific backing , which , as of right now i can indicate but not substantiate significantly.
It would have to do , again , with an active and subconscious memory that is filled with positive recollections of racing events ...effectively there's nothing ,active or redundant,in his memory that's negative and that can hold back an emotion.

If you reason along these lines , you'll see that it makes sense when you see somebody winning a race (or whatever else for that matter) , after not winning all his/her life , competing hundreds of times as also rans, break down and cry.
The first , real , emotion that comes out in order to feel the joy , is sadness. And that would be redundant. But it explodes , before the active emotion can be felt.
Subconscious works along powerful and mysterious lines....

Sorry everyone for the long post! And OT !

th

I think this is a good example Cri and I think if you cover the left side of his face that his smile seems more genuine but I think that you are right that it s just a physical characteristic.

It looks maybe after a race?
Think i've tried to explain that in the other reply lol !

Still , slightly asymmetrical and less intense involvement in his (actual) left eye.

:)

Ah no problem. It's not easy at times, sussing everything out :p hee x

Just , respectfully , a totally genuine question., if i may? :)

Do you feel it's important to suss someone out ? Don't you think it's nice to be able to talk/discuss with anyone , especially those with different opinions ?

I find it enriches me to be able to discuss with anyone without really thinking about bias and opinions and how i should or shouldn't relate .

Again, it is a sincerely curious question and i thank you in advance if you could answer.

I can tell you what it is, Jilly. An industrial (aka occupational/organisational) psychologist specializes in work-related psychology. So, a primary degree (major?) in psychology and a masters in the subject of specialization (human factors) is the usual path here in Ireland/UK. Globally, they often work in the corporate sector, dealing with HR issues, recruitment, efficient work performance, etc. It's a branch of I-O psychology. Very well paid work. Did I hear mention that it was a family friend he consulted with? I think I may have read that on here.

Yes! Thanks for jogging my memory. What a farce this case is turning into.
I have a feeling one day that I may just have to rely on him having to deal with Karma!:crazy:

Carmelita,

The confusion you seem to have was just because i was referring to right/left side of the face as you look at it . Not ACTUAL right right and left.

>snipped for clarity<

!

That would be the problem I was referring to Oscars actual left and right side and you were referring to a viewers right and left side. So we are seeing the same thing.

Thanks interesting analysis.

BTW I am interested in your analysis of Oscar's smile. When he has run a race or is relaxed he smiles with his whole face, red carpet events, still shots for interviews, his right eye squints slightly and his left side of his mouth turns slightly downward.

Thank you!

rsbm
Imo, it sometimes appears to be a sneer. I see contempt.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just , respectfully , a totally genuine question., if i may? :)

Do you feel it's important to suss someone out ? Don't you think it's nice to be able to talk/discuss with anyone , especially those with different opinions ?

I find it enriches me to be able to discuss with anyone without really thinking about bias and opinions and how i should or shouldn't relate .

Again, it is a sincerely curious question and i thank you in advance if you could answer.

Just for informational purposes but "sussing" is UK slang (maybe regionally specific) for "figuring out" :)

tumblr_n2q5006E081qzvgvvo1_500.jpg

Sorry guys ,but i'm going to have to put this to you (sorry Mr.Roux) again:

Look at the rods in the picture , please note how trajectory of bullet holes A and C converge towards B. Quite safe to say , imo , that if one could project ABC beyond the door they would take to the same shooting point.

Trajectory of bullet hole D has nothing to do with those of ABC and if projected would clearly take to a different shooting point.

Now can we safely say that shot sequence was : bang , pause , bang bang bang ?
If the answer to the above is yes , then i will go as far as say that:

D is the first shot = BANG
OP moves slightly to his left , repositions : PAUSE
C B A - OP quickly fires aiming 3 shots from right to left

I can't see that what i've heard at the trial so far making more sense than what i've just typed , especially when they started to associate what bullet has caused what injury. It gradually made less and less sense as they went along.

My point is : if the sound sequence is correct and shooting point D differs from ABC then i don't see much else making sense other than what i've stated up here.

If you guys think i've gone mad then please say so and i will get this out of my head.

rsbm

More likely a physical trait or characteristic since he has had it since he was a very young child.

More likely a physical trait or characteristic since he has had it since he was a very young child.

since there's a remote, tiny, fractional possibility that it's contempt.. I'm gonna go with it. We have evidence of it, of course. I believe those photographers totally misunderstood what they saw when they took the photo. Do we really know the photo as it's shown exists? How do we know it's not photoshopped... :fence:

since there's a remote, tiny, fractional possibility that it's contempt.. I'm gonna go with it. We have evidence of it, of course. I believe those photographers totally misunderstood what they saw when they took the photo. Do we really know the photo as it's shown exists? How do we know it's not photoshopped... :fence:

Sorry but I have no idea what you are asking me. Are you asking if all of Oscar's childhood photos in his autobiography and on the internet have possibly been photo shopped? If that is the question my answer would be no.

tumblr_n2q5006E081qzvgvvo1_500.jpg

Sorry guys ,but i'm going to have to put this to you (sorry Mr.Roux) again:

Look at the rods in the picture , please note how trajectory of bullet holes A and C converge towards B. Quite safe to say , imo , that if one could project ABC beyond the door they would take to the same shooting point.

Trajectory of bullet hole D has nothing to do with those of ABC and if projected would clearly take to a different shooting point.

Now can we safely say that shot sequence was : bang , pause , bang bang bang ?
If the answer to the above is yes , then i will go as far as say that:

D is the first shot = BANG
OP moves slightly to his left , repositions : PAUSE
C B A - OP quickly fires aiming 3 shots from right to left

I can't see that what i've heard at the trial so far making more sense than what i've just typed , especially when they started to associate what bullet has caused what injury. It gradually made less and less sense as they went along.

My point is : if the sound sequence is correct and shooting point D differs from ABC then i don't see much else making sense other than what i've stated up here.

If you guys think i've gone mad then please say so and i will get this out of my head.

I agree with your observation Cri, now that says 'killer' right there.

LOL. My stepson has exactly the same smile and I'm sure his ex-wife would agree with your view. :floorlaugh:

Sorry but I have no idea what you are asking me. Are you asking if all of Oscar's childhood photos in his autobiography and on the internet have possibly been photo shopped? If that is the question my answer would be no.

there is no question. I was just stating my opinion of your interpretation of OP's killler face. :seeya:

rsbm

Hi , yes it APPEARS , that's right .
However contempt doesn't manifest through eye muscle movement , and that's not the case with OP.
What gives that impression is the asymmetrical smile , when one corner of the mouth is raised only (or goes up faster which implies that the subsequent symmetrical smile is fake).

I believe the cause of that i more deeply rooted , as i tried to explain upthread.
I have cause to think one side of his brain (memory) has deeply rooted , redundant negative emotions which prevent full face expressions , especially through smiling, which is of course the exact opposite of a negative emotion.
It should make you think clearly when you don't see such asymmetry through other expressions of OP , especially anger or sadness.

JMO guys and a bit of my knowledge :)

Just for informational purposes but "sussing" is UK slang (maybe regionally specific) for "figuring out" :)

Yes thank you, i know the meaning :)
It's just the way i like to interact with people and when i saw that comment (which might have been a funny comment btw ) i curiously asked , that's all :)

How many crazy messed up people have we heard about that can work 9 to 5 and coworkers never suspect they are the psychotic killers etc that they are.. This watching him 8 hrs per day serves no purpose imo.... He just has 8 hrs a day to give whatever impression he wants just like a job..

...and go home each night to be debriefed and coached? I wonder if he's reading books on how to act like *another* person did.

I failed to make that correlation before knowing full well, here in Canada, professors have a Doctorate Degree and therefore have the title of Dr. I'm still not comfortable with any 'Dr' on that panel that is not a practising medical Dr.

So according to your link, we have two practising Doctors - Dr Pretorius (psychiatrist) and Scholtz (psychologist). It's the Dr Leon Fine, appointed by the defense that we don't know about and of course the 4th Dr.

Dr. Scholtz is actually a clinical psychologist. Clinical psychologists diagnose and treat mental disorders.
The panel appointed to carry out the assessment is to be made up of psychiatrist Dr Leon Fine on behalf of the defence, psychiatrist Dr Herman Pretorius on behalf of the court and clinical psychologist Dr Jonathan Scholtz.

http://www.enca.com/oscar-trial-what-expect-psychiatric-observation

Dr. Fine : http://www.mayoclinic.co.za/doctors_fine.htm

Just one more curious thing,

Not that it's a scientific tool or a reliable indicator (in fact some of what I've seen is incorrect) but if you google image: contempt . I haven't found OP once whilst i lost count of the Amanda Knoxes , Ariases , Obamas ...

Funny isnt't it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member