Just one more day, mom...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cried to mom, dad & lee, made up a story that made her look like the victim, and then asked for their help to get her out of this mess ...
wait a minute ... that is what happened,
Well then I change my guess to she would have went out, partied and dealt with things in the morning.

I agree.

Run to California to start a new life with Marine MH and lie about Caylee's disappearance.

I used to think that her original plan was to take off and go to California...Telling her parents that she was with Caylee and that everything was "fine". In fact, I find it surprising that she didn't go; she certainly had the opportunity to do so - especially after she stole $$$ from AH. I don't think that money is what stopped her from going. I now believe that KC didn't go to California for the same reason that she never really intended to go to PR. I think that as worldly as she liked to appear that KC, never having left home before, was terrified of being alone and away. She never even left Orlando throughout the entire month that she was "on her own" and really seems to have spent as much time at the A's as she possibly could without getting caught! I think KC didn't leave because she was too scared...She couldn't!

MOO

All my sarcasm aside, I think if she had a place to run to, she would have already been there. Probably when the car was abandoned she knew her party was ending, she had nowhere to go. She did not account for her mom finding out where tonE lived so she thought she was safe there for a while.

Exactly. She didn't think that Amy would "rat her out" and show her mom where Tony lived. She thought she was safe there but obviously she was not.

Exactly. She didn't think that Amy would "rat her out" and show her mom where Tony lived. She thought she was safe there but obviously she was not.

She gave herself up by leaving Amy's information in the car.
On purpose or just plain the dumbest criminal in the history of murderers. She needed the Dummies book, not George.
IMO

go to target and buy more things with stolen funds

just guessin

my question is- amy was coming back from PR on the 15th. what was casey planning on doing when amy realized her bank account was empty, and the first check was signed by "casey anthony"? just "oops guess we're not friends!" and move on?

She was just trying to delay CA calling the police. "Give me one more day" and she could have spun some ridiculous story that she knew her mom would believe, possibly stretching her "one more day" into a week or so.

I don't think she had a 24 hour backup plan, she just needed time to think without the police interfering and asking annoying questions.
I agree. I don't think she had any plan. Just stalling the inevitable.

She gave herself up by leaving Amy's information in the car.
On purpose or just plain the dumbest criminal in the history of murderers. She needed the Dummies book, not George.
IMO

Oh yeah she really did! But I was always curious about why Amys resume was in her car in the first place. What do you think?

She was just trying to delay CA calling the police. "Give me one more day" and she could have spun some ridiculous story that she knew her mom would believe, possibly stretching her "one more day" into a week or so.

I don't think she had a 24 hour backup plan, she just needed time to think without the police interfering and asking annoying questions.

ITA. She wanted more time to convince CA there was no need to ever involve LE.

There was no thought to run, run where? I doubt she'd move the body, too risky.

Keep it in the family.

I'm gonna roll with this. She's a think on her feet kind of person, so I'm sure she had no real plan that involved her mom calling the police.

:laugh:

[snip]
Not real smart to be running out of gas all the time, especially at those inconvenient times when you might happen to have a dead body in your trunk. Just invites pesky questions. /sarcasm
:rocker:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

I don't think she had a "plan" at all. When Amy found out about the money being gone she would have made up some sob story and thought Amy would believe her. Also remember, the day she was picked up by CA, she had went to the tattoo place and made an appointment for that Sat. I really believe she was living one day at a time and figured she would lie out of anything that happened.

The "give me one more day" comment seems to indicate that KC knew she could buffalo Cindy. But what I find more interesting is the fact that Cindy resorted to calling the police for a fake reason. Threats and begging....then KC retorts "do what you have to do".

If KC did get her one more day she may have taken off, if she could have gotten a car, but I have to agree that she probably wouldn't have gotten far.

Good topic, tho.

I think she was planning to take a trip out of town to live with MH,but she needed to make sure Cindy would feel the punishment meted out that she would NEVER SEE CAYLEE again. She didn't really think" the how''and "the who"thru,just" the why."The 1st part ,Caylee's death had already occurred, so she needed to get out of Dodge without leaving a trail.:eek::waitasec:

my question is- amy was coming back from PR on the 15th. what was casey planning on doing when amy realized her bank account was empty, and the first check was signed by "casey anthony"? just "oops guess we're not friends!" and move on?

There's something just so weird about this! Do you think she may have just wanted to get caught? Remember when she was talking with Lee and said something to the effect of, "Maybe this should have happened a long time ago."?? I think she had a self-destructive bent and wanted this entire thing to end. Maybe. I dunno. The more I read and hear, the less I know.

Oh yeah she really did! But I was always curious about why Amys resume was in her car in the first place. What do you think?

I'm making this up :waitasec:
Amy gave it to her to make copies of off her fancy IBM super copier at Universal. (because it's free)
IMO

Super Genius Girl told her BFF Amy that she would pass her resume along at work because she (Amy) was looking for a job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back