Just one more day, mom...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
my question is- amy was coming back from PR on the 15th. what was casey planning on doing when amy realized her bank account was empty, and the first check was signed by "casey anthony"? just "oops guess we're not friends!" and move on?

I am sure she thought she could come up with something about some emergency that she ust HAD to have that money, or she was forced to shop for someone else at gunpoint while they held Caylee captive in the car and then when she gave the goods to the perp, they stole Caylee and ran away.

I do think she would have made an attempt to run...how far? Maybe she would have begged Lee to hide her out for a few days or another man-friend, like the new next-in-line Will...she was going SOMEWHERE, because if she stayed at the house they were going to DEMAND Caylee...

I also think she was trying to run on Boggy Creek Road that day when she was indicted and if she had gotten away she would have run to the ends of the earth to keep from being locked up.

I also think her whole EVERYTHING backfired, and that she believed that MOST missing children's cases ust got lost in the shuffle and she felt that is what would happen if she SAID Caylee was kidnapped. She never imagined it would grow to THIS!:eek:

Bingo. She would have tried desperately to perfect her story about a fictional nanny kidnapping her kid.

ITA, since she had the ZNanny story in play for the past few weeks she needed to connect it all now and FAST. She would have broken down to her parents and told them she WAS trying to find her all this time. She was protecting her by not saying anything to ANYONE as she was instructed to do!! She would have played "hysterical" well and tell her parents that she is praying that the Nanny didn't do anything to Caylee now that HER MOTHER made contact with her. (**see Mom, this is all your fault....you will now bear this burden....not me**)

She could have done a Susan Smith type tearless plea for leads on Zenaida and everyone....for the moment.....woud be weeping for her and her family. The extra day would have been used to call in an anonymous tip to the LE that there was a possible dead body in the that grove of trees.

Although any scenerio or any activity she could have put in play, constructive or not, on that extra day would have still lead to the same findings by the LE.....Fusion....stealing money...not employed...and it still would have lead to her being put in jail. There is no slight of hand lies that she could tell that would take the focus on her. That is why she is the only purp here.

It is like a story that no matter what happens the same outcome always happens. In this scenerio, Caylee, would NEVER have been out there in the elements as long and the case against her would have been strengthened.

Oh yeah she really did! But I was always curious about why Amys resume was in her car in the first place. What do you think?

Identity theft?

She probably wanted to return the rental movies so she wouldn't have late fees.

LA said that she was stunned when he explained to her that the police would MAKE her produce Caylee. She hadn't thought that far in advance.

:biglaugh:

(bold my me)

I am almost surprised that LE didn't say that...anyone else?

I agree! If it weren't for the smell in the car, this is exactly what they would have said, except that Casey admitted that Caylee was missing.
Had she maintained the same "she's okay" story, and the car wouldn't have smelled, or the detectives who showed up at the house had never smelled that before, none of this would be going on right now. Caylee would probably still be where she was found, and Casey either still dragging her parents along, or already skipped town.

She'd have gone back to Tony's for a night of passion.

Done a bit of facebook uploading on her laptop (in perfect working order, since Lee had not spiked it at that stage).

Slept in late the next day.

Perhaps another tattoo?

It would be a Wednesday. Don't think she ever got the hang of Wednessdays?

May have txt Lee to track down one of those Caylee sighting children. Stolen some poor unattended doppelganger child and triumphantly breezed over to see CA, and sworn that this was the real Caylee a bit confused after the ordeal. With an involved story about how she had personally contacted JH and JL, and had heroically confronted ZG herself and rescued Caylee. Thus qualifying for MOTY award.
A quick excuse to CA that she really had to catch up at work that night and back to AL.

Ahhh.... Bella Vida!

She'd have gone back to Tony's for a night of passion.

Done a bit of facebook uploading on her laptop (in perfect working order, since Lee had not spiked it at that stage).

Slept in late the next day.

Perhaps another tattoo?

It would be a Wednesday. Don't think she ever got the hang of Wednessdays?

May have txt Lee to track down one of those Caylee sighting children. Stolen some poor unattended doppelganger child and triumphantly breezed over to see CA, and sworn that this was the real Caylee a bit confused after the ordeal. With an involved story about how she had personally contacted JH and JL, and had heroically confronted ZG herself and rescued Caylee. Thus qualifying for MOTY award.
A quick excuse to CA that she really had to catch up at work that night and back to AL.

Ahhh.... Bella Vida!

bold by me. I like that. I like that very much.

No plan....just empty words. She doesn't even have thoughts from what I've observed and heard. Every thought expressed belonged to someone else. She has no insight into anyone or anything. She does not relate to consequences of behavior. She is empty.

I would really, really, like to know about her childhood. It appears her sense of reasoning which usually occurs about the age of seven was curtailed. She could be book smart but when it came time to start applying and explaining her readings is where she would wind up in trouble. Look at all her writings...they are dark and belong to someone else...not a thought is hers...nothing is there. Prison will not bother her..what will bother her will be lack of attention....or getting old.

Days or hours to her were insignificant when she asked for "one more day"....she was simply delaying the inevitable...which is her MO.

Does anyone else think she might have tried to make herself the hero by "finding" Caylee in the woods at Suburban? Oh the poor grieving mother who independently found the body of her poor kidnapped baby.

Or maybe killed her parents since there was a gun in the house.

Delurking -- I hope that's ok!

This is a great point -- it's as if in Casey's mind, Caylee was the only "thing" that SHE "owned." Everything else belongs to George, Cindy, or whomever else Casey was bleeding dry at the moment.

As for the "one more day," I think that's Casey's version of Scheherazade from 1001 Arabian Nights. I do think she probably had a host of embryonic schemes that she was working on (e.g., move the body to a more remote spot, take off to California, etc.). But like most of her schemes, they would never have amounted to anything. IMO, the only plan she actually accomplished was the murder.

Bolding by me. Eulalie this is OT but that is such a wonderful comparison. I, myself, had only thought of her an Iago type character but it just didn't fit. LOVE THAT! :clap:

It also struck me that as with the literary character you chose, she probably didn't have the resourcefulness to plan, carry out, cover up a murder. My thoughts are it was either an accident or rage that killed Caylee. She does however love to spin her yarns. Great Analogy!:)

I can't help but wonder how LE would have handled it if she told them she gave Caylee away because she was tried of being a mother and she didn't want CA to have her? Anyone know if they could legally make her prove who she gave her to? I wish she would have just done that....

I don't think she would have had many options left at that point. No transportation, no money, Her friends were starting to get a glimps of who and what she really was. Where would she have gotten any money? Beg friends? Oh, I need money to get out of town fast!

She said the words "Give me one more day" but I think her time was up, it wasn't going to be working out for KC anymore from that point on.

KC's error was CA's statement about the car smell.

Had CA never made that statement at any time, legally KC would not have to reveal Caylee's whereabouts. Would have put a crimper (oh, it did) in KC's lifestyle sooner or later (oh, it did). She would be living from person-to-person instead she is living in solitude.

If this family had been "normal" vs. dysfunctional and KC and Caylee simply left her parents home to live elsewhere and KC refused to allow CA,GA, LA access to Caylee, there is nothing legally any of the A's could have done.

KC thought that reality was like watching "Days of Our Lives" or "One Life to Live", that she could "script" the outcome of her actions without being questioned or made to be accountable for those actions. She had skated throughout 21 years doing it. In her reality, what was another 32 days.

No plan....just empty words. She doesn't even have thoughts from what I've observed and heard. Every thought expressed belonged to someone else. She has no insight into anyone or anything. She does not relate to consequences of behavior. She is empty.

I would really, really, like to know about her childhood. It appears her sense of reasoning which usually occurs about the age of seven was curtailed. She could be book smart but when it came time to start applying and explaining her readings is where she would wind up in trouble. Look at all her writings...they are dark and belong to someone else...not a thought is hers...nothing is there. Prison will not bother her..what will bother her will be lack of attention....or getting old.

Days or hours to her were insignificant when she asked for "one more day"....she was simply delaying the inevitable...which is her MO.

That was well put. I feel the exact same way about her. And you're right, prison won't bother her, I think when she start to realize that she is getting old (looking in the mirror only to see wrinkles) and still in prison, that's when reality will kick in."

I'm not sure she actually had a plan for what she would do with one more day, she was just trying to buy herself some more time. In desperation, she may have run. Or maybe she would have went to one of her boyfriends with some story about how she needed to help hiding from bad people who were out to kill her. Who knows with Casey?

I agree that she would have gone to one of her boyfriends with a "damsel in distress" lie.

<<Sort of sounds like leaving her car in the Amscot parking lot with her purse inside, she wanted to make it look like she *and* Caylee had been abducted>>

I thought the same thing. I think she may have been planning to make it look like both had been abducted. And if she had "one more day", she may have tried to disappear, thus adding to the "mystery".

my question is- amy was coming back from PR on the 15th. what was casey planning on doing when amy realized her bank account was empty, and the first check was signed by "casey anthony"? just "oops guess we're not friends!" and move on?
KC had AL's friend's garbage in her trunk -- looking for a way to get money from them? She may have thought her "honey, I love you" would work with AH and everyone else for a while yet. KC must have nerves of steel to live with the knowledge each day that she had committed a heinous crime, plus stole from her friend, and God knows what else she did. She thought she was invincible. "Hey, Mom, look what I can do!" Psychopath. Sociopath. Lying, conniving, murderer. IMHO her only plan was to keep moving up the chain of delusion and deception - one victim or more at a time.

Oh yeah she really did! But I was always curious about why Amys resume was in her car in the first place. What do you think?
KC was supposed to be giving it to someone at "work" or one of her "work contacts" when Amy was looking for a job. That is according to their text messages.

<<She could be book smart>>

I don't think she's even "book smart". After watching all those tapes on NG, just my opinion, but I think she tries to come off like she's really intelligent and well-spoken, but if you listen to some of the stuff she says, you can tell she's not. For instance when she tells LA to say "if anyone has any information, please come forward WITHOUT haste". Does she know what "haste" means?

She would have done what she knows best: party. :rolleyes:

I wondered that, too. Yet another clue pointing to the fact that KC is either not the brightest crayon in the box or is beyond apathetic (evil).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back