Just one more day, mom...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
run-1.jpg

I don't think she would have ran. TL and her new life was very important. I have said this before, but I think KC when pushed to the edge is very dangerous.

I honestly think there would have been an unfortunate accident in the house with CA and Ga not coming out.

Just my opinion but KC is really dangerous - she takes her lies to the brink.

If CA would not have called police or told anyone and would have agreed to one more day - I bet the house would have been burned to the ground.

To move Caylees' body to a different place,and try to think of more lies that she thinks will convince people that she is a victim in all this.

I kind of agree with this one...

This could go either way...
part of me wants to say that she would run, because i don't think 24 hours would have been enough time for her to get all the loose ends together and have a logical story to tell her parents... and no amount of time could cover for her with stealing the checks... but part of me thinks that she didn't want to leave her party lifestyle she had created there, she had a boyfriend, so i'm up in the air

She might try to recover the body and plant it somewhere relative to Jesse?

I don't think she would have ran. TL and her new life was very important. I have said this before, but I think KC when pushed to the edge is very dangerous.

I honestly think there would have been an unfortunate accident in the house with CA and Ga not coming out.

Just my opinion but KC is really dangerous - she takes her lies to the brink.

If CA would not have called police or told anyone and would have agreed to one more day - I bet the house would have been burned to the ground.

But TL made it clear to KC he intended to return to NewYork after school.

That is the problem I have had with premeditation the whole time. All she had to do was leave and start over. Everyone in Orlando would think Caylee is with her. She would have had to sever forever with her folks but that would have been a better alternative to jail or the death penalty. There is too much about this case that makes no sense.

I know people think TL wasn't a good catch and I am sure he isn't made of gold, but you have to think about someone liek KC who wants what she wants, she meets a guy she totally likes and he is NOT into her kid and has a group of friends that she shows off to and she is a brand new KC. She wanted to continue this life like this with TL. It may not make sense because to us the entire thing is not worth it. Jus like SP killing Lacy - it really wasn't for AMber - but for who HE WAS TO AMBER and the lifestyle he wanted to continue.

I just keep wondering what one more day would have done for her.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks for resurrecting this thread I started a long time ago.

The one more day statement... chills me even more now. Why?

Because if we want to BELIEVE Cindy's recent "she was afraid" and "she did not know what to do" and "she thanked me for calling the police"

Then why would Casey want to have ONE MORE DAY to go to this VERY DANGEROUS PERSON who has THREATENED all of THEIR LIVES?

Why Cindy? Why would Casey want to go and risk her life to get Caylee and put herself in so much danger now after 31 days?

I think she would have started the house on fire and killed her parents.

Honestly, she would have killed her parents & burned the house down...**thinking this would "cover" any evidence that GA & CA were killed** Because she would still have to answer to Lee.

I don't believe Casey ever intended to face anybody to explain what happened to Caylee. She thought she could stall her parents until Tony proposed and married her. As soon as that happened, "love" would magically make everything else go away. (Casey would wing it.)

How many MONTHS would it have taken for LE to be called IF Casey's smelly car hadn't been towed and George and Cindy notified?

Casey told Iassen that she was worried about Tony returning to NY but that she thought the opportunity of "love" was worth any risk.

Wonder if she still thinks that?

Since Casey is not a great planner, I think asking for "one more day" was her idea of relieving the pressure of the moment. She probably didn't know what she would do with another day, but it would give her the next 10 minutes to come up with some more lies.

I think this is just part of the dance she does with her mother -- give me a little more time, a little more money, a little more of whatever you are in control of.

Casey has played her mother for years. "One more day" is part of her repertoire of manipulations.

:crazy:

Since Casey is not a great planner, I think asking for "one more day" was her idea of relieving the pressure of the moment. She probably didn't know what she would do with another day, but it would give her the next 10 minutes to come up with some more lies.

I think this is just part of the dance she does with her mother -- give me a little more time, a little more money, a little more of whatever you are in control of.

Casey has played her mother for years. "One more day" is part of her repertoire of manipulations.

:crazy:

ITA.

I don't think she was planning on running. She'd had a whole month to do that, but chose to spend the money she stole from AH on visits to Target instead. She may have used the 'one more day' to find another friend that she could dupe into letting her stay for a while. A story about some major 'drama' at home would probably have bought her a few more days out of CA's grasp, but I really think KC already knew full well that the sand in her hour glass had finally run out.

This child-woman couldn't have survived a single day on her own...If she could have, she would have. After all, she "bought" herself over a month of time to find a way to leave and she didn't. I don't know what she thought she could have accompllished with one more day but my hunch is, with a brain the size of a pea, not much.

MOO

Casey told Tony she stole money from Amy's checking account for a backup plan.

Stealing from Amy and writing her own name on the check was burning a bridge. Casey took no precautions what-so-ever.

IMO, that is the behavior of someone who isn't planning on hanging around. Casey had 31 DAYS to come up with a better lie than the made-up "the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story. Even Casey should have known in advance that Zanny-the-kidnapping-nanny wasn't going to float with LE. But, she put NO thought, let alone actions, into any story what-so-ever.

The ONLY step she took toward doing anything was forging Amy's checks (she might have broken into Tony's apartment and taken Tony's roommate's wallet, too).

Stealing money, grabbing a wallet with credit cards, burning bridges and asking for "one more day" are the actions of someone going to run for it.

Casey was even tentatively feeling out Mark H. in CA. She just didn't expect things to close on her as fast as they did.
IMO

ITA.

I don't think she was planning on running. She'd had a whole month to do that, but chose to spend the money she stole from AH on visits to Target instead. She may have used the 'one more day' to find another friend that she could dupe into letting her stay for a while. A story about some major 'drama' at home would probably have bought her a few more days out of CA's grasp, but I really think KC already knew full well that the sand in her hour glass had finally run out.

The instinct to survive is pretty strong.

Casey was a procrastinator who was relishing her honeymoon days with Tony. BUT, it looks like Casey was taking steps to have cash on hand. A wallet disappeared and some of Amy's money went for cash.

I think Casey's utterance to Tony that she needed Amy's money for backup is what was in Casey's mind when she cashed out Amy's check at BOA.

I don't think Casey thought Cindy would "love her no matter what" when she was hiding out from her family. After Cindy wrote her myspace blog and Lee tried to find her, Casey put the bear and noose cartoon on her photobucket and started having nightsweats.

JMO

As I have posted before, I think KC "blew it" by not pursuing a relationship with Iassen D., as she comes across as more real, honest, and human when she is speaking to him, than she does with anyone else. Therefore, I tend to believe what she says when she is speaking with ID. KC makes it quite clear that she has NO desire to move to New York, even for Tony. Here's a bit of IM's between KC and ID written on July 14, 2008.:

MONDAY 14th JULY (2008):

KC(3:11pm):"I'm pretty hung up on tony, and realistically, if he moves back to new york next year, my relationship will end. sucks. to know that inevitably, unless I were to drop everything, I'm going to lose someone close to me."
ID: "Then why dig a deeper hole? I couldn't do that to myself."
KC:(3:12 pm): "Thats why I'm torn right now."
ID: "If he's worth it, he would stay."
KC: If he gets offered the jobs he's suppossed to, I couldn't keep him here"
ID: "Oh"
KC: "Not when he's worked so hard to get where he is going"
ID: "If you love him, you wouldn't move up?"
KC (3:13 pm): "A lot can happen in the next year. He'll be graduating from full sail this time next year."
ID: "What's his job?"
KC: "After such a short time of dating, I feel stronger for him, than I have ever felt for anyone else. He's doing music business at full sail. He's already been offered a couple of jobs back in new york."
ID: "Wow. Imagine a year from now then."
KC(3:14pm): "Exactaly. I dont want to set myself up for heartbreak. But at the same time, I don't want to throw something away that could be so great"
ID: "I dont know, if you know it's a dead end...Havent talked to him about it with him?"
KC(3:15pm): "its not a guaranteed dead end, but the likelyhood of us staying together, just seems so dim...We talk about it all the time. He even told me, he would ask me to leave with him, in a heartbeat."
KC(3:16pm): "As nice as it is to hear, I have no desire to live up north. Love to visit new york, but that just seem my style"
ID: "I understand"
KC(3:16pm): "I never thought I would even consider moving for someone, unless it was someone I was already married to, or in the process of marrying, you know? That's a big commitment. It's a huge deal"
ID: "yeah, it is"
KC(3:17pm): "I'm glad that I have all this time to think it over, if it comes down to it, but there is always that lingering thought that it may not work out because of that"
KC(3:18pm): "Its sad, but him and I both agreed that it is the enevietable road block ahead."
ID: "That must suck"
KC: "Absolutely. It's hard. I feel like I'm setting myself up for failure"

Casey told Tony she stole money from Amy's checking account for a backup plan.

Stealing from Amy and writing her own name on the check was burning a bridge. Casey took no precautions what-so-ever.

IMO, that is the behavior of someone who isn't planning on hanging around. Casey had 31 DAYS to come up with a better lie than the made-up "the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story. Even Casey should have known in advance that Zanny-the-kidnapping-nanny wasn't going to float with LE. But, she put NO thought, let alone actions, into any story what-so-ever.

The ONLY step she took toward doing anything was forging Amy's checks (she might have broken into Tony's apartment and taken Tony's roommate's wallet, too).

Stealing money, grabbing a wallet with credit cards, burning bridges and asking for "one more day" are the actions of someone going to run for it.

Casey was even tentatively feeling out Mark H. in CA. She just didn't expect things to close on her as fast as they did.
IMO

I don't think Casey would have left Orlando unless she absolutely had to. She obviously loved living off the Anthony family money train. She was quite comfortable in her small surroundings. She didn't travel much at all, rarely left Orlando. I think she planned to at least kill Cindy and George. Her original plan may have been to spare Caylee but we all know that didn't happen. I try not to think about this aspect of things too much because I have to try to think like Casey thinks and it's way too scary. At any rate, she did kill Caylee and I think "give me one more day, mom" meant she needed one more day to pull together the final details. I doubt Cindy and George would have lived to see another day.

I'm sure Casey thought all her friends were very well off because she had nothing. She wasn't capable of understanding the concept of money, paying bills, expenses, etc. I'm sure she had no idea how much was needed to simply exist. Her friends being able to pick up and go to PR must have seemed so extravagant and out of reach to her. She pretty much had to steal what she needed, as she needed it.

Nope, she'd never leave Orlando...too frightening even for Casey! Easier to kill mom and dad and use the proceeds (she wouldn't have a clue there was nothing there) to repay Amy. She probably already had some dumb a$$ story all prepared. Poor mom and dad... I'm sure it would have been a murder-suicide, for dramatic effect.

Maybe she would have moved Caylee's body to the house then burned it down, thinking that the medical examiner would think Caylee died in the fire?

Then she'd say she saw Jesse running from the house with a gas can :crazy:

my question is- amy was coming back from PR on the 15th. what was casey planning on doing when amy realized her bank account was empty, and the first check was signed by "casey anthony"? just "oops guess we're not friends!" and move on?

Her whole method of operating was avoid, deny, lie, get angry, play victim, blame someone else, move on - for every time she got "caught." With one more day, I think she would have just worked out more elaborate details of her story.

Maybe she was going to tell AH that ZFG stayed with her at AH's house while they were in Puerto Rico because ZFG was her temorary BFF with AH out of the country and that it was ZFG who stole Amy's checks and made KC go to Target and B of A to take the money by threatening her. =)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back