DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GM Macushula, JMOTWIH from the youtube video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5PIeefc4g[/ame]
@ 2:26 Casey: No that’s not the way I want to play
Cindy: Well then you have to tell me
@ 2:28 Casey: Just one more day.
@ 2:29 Cindy: No I’m not giving you another day I’ve given you a month.
@ 2:30 Casey: I understand the facts of this

Hope it helps.

P159 said:
@ 2:26 Casey: No that’s not the way I want to play
Cindy: Well then you have to tell me
@ 2:28 Casey: Just one more day.
@ 2:29 Cindy: No I’m not giving you another day I’ve given you a month.
@ 2:30 Casey: I understand the facts of this
Hope it helps.

It seems to be spot on, P159...that doesn't make any sense?

I understand the facts of this??? What was she to do with those facts??? How weird...just like in her handwritten statement...between the hours of 9am and 1pm..I dropped Caylee off...who the heck doesn't know the exact time when you leave your child with a babysitter??? Just bizarre...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It seems to be spot on, P159...that doesn't make any sense?

I understand the facts of this??? What was she to do with those facts??? How weird...just like in her handwritten statement...between the hours of 9am and 1pm..I dropped Caylee off...who the heck doesn't know the exact time when you leave your child with a babysitter??? Just bizarre...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

No it doesn't and just the same sort of thing she does in one of the jail visits "What am I supposed to learn" or something like that. mo Plus if she still doesn't get these facts when the verdict is read she will imo when she goes to prison. mo

I think she knew she had been caught and couldn't produce Caylee for Cindy so she begged for one more day, knowing she had to flee. She may have not had a solid plan at that moment, but i'd bet MH in California would have been on the top of her list as to where to go and who might pay for a plane ticket.

I think she knew she had been caught and couldn't produce Caylee for Cindy so she begged for one more day, knowing she had to flee. She may have not had a solid plan at that moment, but i'd bet MH in California would have been on the top of her list as to where to go and who might pay for a plane ticket.

And I'd add to that, she needed way more than one day. She was just hoping like heck that one more day was all she needed. She had a whole dang month and went nowhere. No way she was going to be able to just flee in one day.

And I'd add to that, she needed way more than one day. She was just hoping like heck that one more day was all she needed. She had a whole dang month and went nowhere. No way she was going to be able to just flee in one day.
Now that CA had embarrassed her and called her bluff in front of TL and friends, I think she was more than able at that point to cut the lust ties with TL and run.

Now that CA had embarrassed her and called her bluff in front of TL and friends, I think she was more than able at that point to cut the lust ties with TL and run.

Not with no car and no money. She had to hope that someone would agree, in one day, to pay for a plane ticket or whatever else she needed. Maybe she could have arranged that, but why wait until her mother confronted her? Why not have a back up plan? I still think she would have needed more than a day. She was in way over her head and obviously thought this would just go away, not blow up in her face. I highly doubt someone that wastes a month with no backup plan could suddenly and successfully flee with one more day in their pocket. If she had, it would have been a botched up fleeing attempt for sure, and she would have been caught anyway.

Not with no car and no money. She had to hope that someone would agree, in one day, to pay for a plane ticket or whatever else she needed. Maybe she could have arranged that, but why wait until her mother confronted her? Why not have a back up plan? I still think she would have needed more than a day. She was in way over her head and obviously thought this would just go away, not blow up in her face. I highly doubt someone that wastes a month with no backup plan could suddenly and successfully flee with one more day in their pocket. If she had, it would have been a botched up fleeing attempt for sure, and she would have been caught anyway.
I think she would have been caught easily too. There was some clue that she was pondering going to California, but never took the leap. I think she was just delusional about not being caught and having a good old time. It did blow up in her face finally and I think she was smart enough to know she had to hide at least, while working on a way out of Orlando. She wouldn't have been clever enough though to not be tracked down by LE in a heartbeat.

I agree that ICA had absolutely no plan when asking for just one more day. It was just a last ditch effort to get CA off her back.

I always wondered why ICA didn't use the money she stole from Amy to leave and go to California in those 31 days. She could have told CA she was starting a new life with Caylee and could have told Mark that she left Caylee with CA & GA. Or she could have used the money to go anywhere in the world. Once CA found the car and smelled that smell ICA could have been long gone.
Or, in a perfect world, she could have stolen the money and took off leaving little Caylee with her grandparents for good. No murder, no precious little girl gone too soon. But that is not what happened.

I think she would have been caught easily too. There was some clue that she was pondering going to California, but never took the leap. I think she was just delusional about not being caught and having a good old time. It did blow up in her face finally and I think she was smart enough to know she had to hide at least, while working on a way out of Orlando. She wouldn't have been clever enough though to not be tracked down by LE in a heartbeat.
I respectfully disagree (although I certainly acknowledge that reasonable minds may differ.)

I am convinced that Casey would have definitely left town and probably the state. Perhaps she would have enticed one of the fellows she met at a nightclub into taking her to Puerto Rico, or New York, or one of those other cities that she mentioned in her various conversations thus indicating those cities were on her mind. Perhaps she would have stolen more money, checks, credit cards etc. from casual acquaintances she met along the way. Presumably Casey would make up some elaborate lies about having placed Caylee for adoption then stood firm on her refusal to give further information to Cindy "to protect Caylee" pretty much the same as we saw with regard to withholding information about the so-called kidnapper(s) "to protect Caylee." Maybe Casey's abuse/incestuous molestation stories were laying the foundation for future accusations of needing to protect Caylee from the Anthony men. Thus she would be "justified" in her refusal to tell even the police where Caylee was, to prevent any possibility that the Anthonys could find out due to George's camaraderie with police as a former police officer or Cindy's "intimidation" of the police or Lee's superior detective skills.

I don't think Cindy would have called the police if she didn't have Casey sitting right next to her to hear the call. Cindy was trying to blackmail Casey into telling her where Caylee was. Along the lines of "See? Here I go, I'm calling the police to have you arrested for theft if you don't take me to Caylee right now!" Cindy didn't really want to have Casey arrested, which is why Cindy didn't call to report Casey's thefts when they first occurred months earlier and why Cindy talked Casey's grandmother out of pressing charges when Casey stole money from her grandparents.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

IMO, KC would have left town and more than likely left the state. It would have been a piece of cake to "cut ties" with the family or make excuses indefinitely as to Caylee and her whereabouts.

My sister moved out of state, and within a few months had given her boys to her ex-MIL, using the excuse that her crazy work schedule kept her from providing a healthy, stable schedule (ie sleeping, school, friends). The "idea" was that she would have them home on the weekends and during the holidays and summers, and would see them daily - work schedule permitting - during the week. Never. Happened. She partied and had boyfriends, etc - 7+ years later, those boys STILL live with the ex-MIL. Now, I found out immediately because she told me. My mother, on the other hand, didn't know for years - until I told her. She had not ONE CLUE. So I can totally see KC doing that and getting away with it.

I respectfully disagree (although I certainly acknowledge that reasonable minds may differ.)

I am convinced that Casey would have definitely left town and probably the state. Perhaps she would have enticed one of the fellows she met at a nightclub into taking her to Puerto Rico, or New York, or one of those other cities that she mentioned in her various conversations thus indicating those cities were on her mind. Perhaps she would have stolen more money, checks, credit cards etc. from casual acquaintances she met along the way. Presumably Casey would make up some elaborate lies about having placed Caylee for adoption then stood firm on her refusal to give further information to Cindy "to protect Caylee" pretty much the same as we saw with regard to withholding information about the so-called kidnapper(s) "to protect Caylee." Maybe Casey's abuse/incestuous molestation stories were laying the foundation for future accusations of needing to protect Caylee from the Anthony men. Thus she would be "justified" in her refusal to tell even the police where Caylee was, to prevent any possibility that the Anthonys could find out due to George's camaraderie with police as a former police officer or Cindy's "intimidation" of the police or Lee's superior detective skills.

I don't think Cindy would have called the police if she didn't have Casey sitting right next to her to hear the call. Cindy was trying to blackmail Casey into telling her where Caylee was. Along the lines of "See? Here I go, I'm calling the police to have you arrested for theft if you don't take me to Caylee right now!" Cindy didn't really want to have Casey arrested, which is why Cindy didn't call to report Casey's thefts when they first occurred months earlier and why Cindy talked Casey's grandmother out of pressing charges when Casey stole money from her grandparents.

Katprint
I think Cindy was working hard at finding ICA and building a legal case against her to take Caylee during the 31 days (despite what she says). Who the heck calls and reports gas cans missing? I believe they did it because they already knew ICA took them and wanted it on record, which they would prove she took them later. And the money. The same reason in which CA wants to press charges for a stolen vehicle, even though it was already recovered. and then says in the background of the police call to ICA:
Cindy: Because my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) and we'll have a court order to get her. If that's what you want to play, then we'll do it, and you'll never
Casey: Well, that's not the way I want to (inaudible)
Cindy: Well, then you have --
Casey: Give me one more day.
Cindy: No, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

At this point, I believe CA was hellbent on having her arrested and taking Caylee. It was after this that she realized that Caylee was dead and the game plan shifted.

I think she would have bolted in that 1 more day. I think she would have bolted long before that, within that 31 days, but she got sidetracked with TL & figured her mom would not be able to find her at his apartment so she felt "safe". As Linask pointed out in post #28, she only needed $137 to make it to San Diego & she had that in her wallet. Once there she figured she had MH to mooch off of for awhile.

I think she honestly believed that everyone fell for her lies because no one ever called her out on them.....they just ignored them, which led her to think they believed her. So on her way to California she would have time to make up yet another lie for her family to buy.

I also do not discard the idea that she may have had plans to set up an "accident" for her parents.....using household weapons of course.

Katprint

Yup. I agree.

I am inclined to believe if given one more day, Casey would have simply kept on evading Cindy as she had for the previous 31 days. A 'normal' person, knowing they were guilty, would have fled, IMO. While I believe Casey definitely had a consciousness of guilt (evidenced by her lies and compartmentalizing her friends and family,) also seems to me that she has such an inflated opinion of her self and her ability to pull things off that it has blinded her to consequences for her actions. Since she'd been successful at this her entire life without being held accountable, she had a reasonable expectation that her 'luck' would continue.

Recipe for raising a sociopath: Allow your child to do whatever they please, while you make excuses or blame someone else when they screw up. IMO.

Katprint

I agree, but I still wonder WHY she didn't do that in the 31 days. If it was so easy to do, why did she wait until her mom got into her face about Caylee? A smart person, knowing that they did something that would get the jail time if they stuck around, would have been gone LONG before thirty one days was up. Yet she stuck around. It just blows my mind that if she could so easily get away and be on the run or fool her family for years to come that she didn't do that for the thirty one days and THEN it was, I just need one more day. I don't think she's as smart or savvy as people give her credit for.

As some others have already said, I think Casey would have skipped town (persuading one of her little 'boys on the side' to finance it) OR perhaps she would have killed the rest of them off in her 'one more day'. Who knows with this girl.

I agree, but I still wonder WHY she didn't do that in the 31 days. If it was so easy to do, why did she wait until her mom got into her face about Caylee? A smart person, knowing that they did something that would get the jail time if they stuck around, would have been gone LONG before thirty one days was up. Yet she stuck around. It just blows my mind that if she could so easily get away and be on the run or fool her family for years to come that she didn't do that for the thirty one days and THEN it was, I just need one more day. I don't think she's as smart or savvy as people give her credit for.

I think it was because she was totally infatuated with Tony, and wanted to live her 'beautiful life' with him (remember how she had written her name in a notebook using HIS last name?). So, I think she tried to see just how long she could go on like she was without getting caught... also remember, she's not too bright. In addition, this is a person who was accustomed to not having to pay the consequences for her nasty deeds.

I don't believe the "one more day" was anything other than an attempt to get out of her current situation. That is how ICA operates, she doesn't think past the moment. I agree with JB when he says she's no criminal mastermind. She isn't. She is a fool who does nothing more than react to her situation and/or feelings. At the time, that was her way of getting out of CAs sights. Even if it was a temporary solution, it was better than being in the situation she was in. I don't think she had any big plans or anything, she just felt caged by the situation and wanted out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919
Back