Justin Bieber Antics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ummm...no...that is exactly the sort of thing that half of 19 year olds do. He isn't different from all the others out there, except that he has way more money of course and people know who he is.

Not sure why people think he should behave like a thirty something when just about no other 19 year olds are.

Money or no money, I can't say I know too many 19 year olds that behave like he does. I think he is acting like a spoilt brat. Questionable role models in family and friends. Most 19 year olds I know are quite productive and realise they are adults, not kids and behave accordingly (even if they have a slight slip up every once in a while).

Ummm...no...that is exactly the sort of thing that half of 19 year olds do. He isn't different from all the others out there, except that he has way more money of course and people know who he is.

Not sure why people think he should behave like a thirty something when just about no other 19 year olds are.

LOL I guess I know the other half of the 19 year olds then. The ones I know are working and getting an education. I don't know anyone who thinks a 19 year old should act like he's 30, I do know a lot of people who think a 19 year old should not act like a child.

Unfortunately, I have known a lot of 19 year olds with the same mentality- they just drive a BMW that their parents leased for them rather than a lambo. JB is the epitome of when immaturity meets money and fame. He should be punished for driving under the influence, but I don't think he should be skewered.

Be careful about the sites telling about his antics. I was reading at some celebrity site and all of a sudden the Windows Efficiency Kit virus took over my laptop. It's a loaner with probably not enough malware protection, but I was finally able to find a code to enter in their fake credit card order popup and stop it.

No one is saying he should act 30. The problem is that he doesn't face the same consequences any 19 year old faces for such behavior because he is shielded by his money and fame. Like the affluenza kid recently.

BTW, I was prettywild at 19. But I know of no one older than 16 who would egg a house.That's grade school or middle school behavior typically. A kid of 19 doing that would seem far behind his peers developmentally.

Yes, he's a pretentious and annoying little jerk. And yes, he is surrounded by yes-men/boys/women/girls. But it's pathetic to think that a 19-year-child is so obviously on the verge of total self-destruction and no one has the ability to help him. And no one has the interest in helping him. As long as he has a pile of cash, and probably the ability to make even more, his enablers will continue to enable him. Just like Elvis- as long as Elvis could make money, his hangers-on had no reason to try to save him. No one loved Elvis enough to save him, and no one loves Justin enough to try to save him.

As to "what is he on", I think steroids is a good guess. The pimples, the senselessly bad behavior- has rage been an issue?

Perhaps a mass outpouring of pity for Justin would be more effective than the anger and disgust. I'm sure none of us wish for him to be dead, but the public might express compassion rather than anger. What is wanted is for him to say "I'll show 'em I'm strong and smart" and not, "I'll show them I can do anything I want without regard for consequences."

PS I know more than I wish I did about what needs to be done about a falling-apart young man. It wasn't easy, but it ended well.

Unfortunately, I have known a lot of 19 year olds with the same mentality- they just drive a BMW that their parents leased for them rather than a lambo. JB is the epitome of when immaturity meets money and fame. He should be punished for driving under the influence, but I don't think he should be skewered.

Affluenza shouldn't be an excuse. JMO

No one is saying he should act 30. The problem is that he doesn't face the same consequences any 19 year old faces for such behavior because he is shielded by his money and fame. Like the affluenza kid recently.

BTW, I was prettywild at 19. But I know of no one older than 16 who would egg a house.That's grade school or middle school behavior typically. A kid of 19 doing that would seem far behind his peers developmentally.

BBM

I saw Martha Stewart egg a house, but it was for a gingerbread recipe. :drumroll:

Affluenza shouldn't be an excuse. JMO

BBM

I saw Martha Stewart egg a house, but it was for a gingerbread recipe. :drumroll:

And... May I add... Martha Stewart egged that gingerbread house "taste-fully"...

:facepalm:

And... May I add... Martha Stewart egged that gingerbread house "taste-fully"...

:facepalm:

Kathy Griffin says that Martha talks in an accent because she's from a foreign country called Connecticut.

My elder daughter at 19 was at Uni, art student, hedonist, drinking -she once fell off a swing when drunk and cut her head open, then refused to go to ER, thank God for her sensible friends who made her go, she also fell asleep on the night bus and was robbed. Also was experimenting with cocaine, weed and girls. She now has a full time job as a designer and is fairly sensible. Youngest girl is 19, studying hard to up her grades to go to a better Uni, has a part time job and has a determined streak and common sense that puts me to shame. She goes out with friends but is straight edge through and through.

So they are all different. I was a bad teenager but at 19 was in the second year of my nurse training so I had to grow up a lot.

Bieber and Miley are doing normal teen things, they have too much money to play with IMHO

Deport Justin Bieber petition tops 100,000; White House must respond

http://www.latimes.com/nation/share...eber-petition-100000-20140129,0,1069943.story

The petition is clear and to the point: "Deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card."

And now the petition at WhiteHouse.gov, created six days ago, has passed the 100,000-signature mark required to get an official response from the Obama administration. Wednesday morning at 8, the total was at 102,446 signatures.

Too funny.

Deport Justin Bieber petition tops 100,000; White House must respond

http://www.latimes.com/nation/share...eber-petition-100000-20140129,0,1069943.story

The petition is clear and to the point: "Deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card."

And now the petition at WhiteHouse.gov, created six days ago, has passed the 100,000-signature mark required to get an official response from the Obama administration. Wednesday morning at 8, the total was at 102,446 signatures.

Too funny.

That is pretty funny. Although I'd love to see those 102,446 people getting active in other petitions for more.. uhhh... no offense to anyone who truly, truly wants him deported... important policies rather than deporting a pop star. Maybe Bieber's drunken joyride stint will result in some widespread political activism when those 100k people check out the other petitions highlighting bigger issues in our country. Silver lining, eh? :giggle:

I'd love to see him deported, and find him to have not an ounce of talent. Boy Toy gone wild, teen heart throb blah blah blah, spoiled rotten and no demeaning qualities that I can see to date. Coudln't pay me to name a "sonGa" that he sinGs"...

I love raw real talent. Produced talent? Not so much; they usually are a flash in the pan.

How realistic is it to expect this kid to know how to behave like a responsible young adult? Really, he's mad millions since he was 14 and never had any normalcy to his adolescence. Why is everyone raking him over the coals when it should be the parents as the targets of our wrath. While this is all JMO I suspect the parents saw justin as a meal ticket and abandoned any and all forms of truly loving parenting. Money wins again. I, for one, feel kinda sorry for justin. He thinks he's got it so good with money, women, drugs, etc. I'm sure there are some of you out there who had lives without responsible parents with or without the money the results are often heartbreaking. Kids don't learn how to be adults on their own. Ever. JB is no different. I hope someone will love him enough someday to make a difference.

Justin Bieber -- To Be Charged With Criminal Assault

Justin Bieber will be charged with CRIMINAL ASSAULT for allegedly attacking a limousine driver ... TMZ has learned.

Justin took a limo in Toronto in December and got into some sort of skirmish. At the time we were told a member of his entourage was being investigated for roughing up the driver.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/29/justi...ssault-canada-limousine-driver/#ixzz2rpX1ERvN

Justin Bieber -- To Be Charged With Criminal Assault

Justin Bieber will be charged with CRIMINAL ASSAULT for allegedly attacking a limousine driver ... TMZ has learned.

Justin took a limo in Toronto in December and got into some sort of skirmish. At the time we were told a member of his entourage was being investigated for roughing up the driver.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/29/justi...ssault-canada-limousine-driver/#ixzz2rpX1ERvN

And what's the potential sentence there in Canada for that, community service at a five star resort? Relaxing pool side?

And what's the potential sentence there in Canada for that, community service at a five star resort? Relaxing pool side?

Thank you for my laugh of the day :laughcry:

Seriously though, I tried googling the potential sentence in Canada but I gave up after seeing it wasn't obvious in the first four results. Long day, lol.

Maybe this will provoke the change he needs. Criminal assault, attacking your limo driver- that's no longer in my book of "things the average stupid 19 year old does". That's in my book of "completely unnecessary violence" no matter what the age or the number on the paycheck.

Still, hopefully he can get the help he needs to turn his life around, whatever that help may be. Like I said before... the kid needs to get some real true blue friends, rather than "models" looking for their 15 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back