Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but somehow he didn't forget to eat several times, buy light bulbs, and SEXT with multiple females. Riiigghhtt!

Well, you know...it's not good manners to sext and tell......

If he backed the car into the parking space and Cooper's head was taller than the carseat, how did he not see Cooper when he went to toss the lightbulbs in?

My heart hurts. I am sick. WHAT is WRONG with people?? This was a precious baby!

Vinnie Politan is going to freak out over this case

With the sexting with 6 women, taking an hour + lunch break, chatting with co workers and making plans to go to a movie at 5 pm that day.......when did Harris actually do any work that day????????? And how many days now has this been his typical "work" day????? And he (Harris) wonders why he was passed over for a promotion at work???????

Can someone on here verify the subreddit info or is not not allowed? TIA

thanks, we will probably need some pretty clear guidelines going forward because there is a treasure trove of stuff out there that we will be wanting to discuss somewhere.

Betting there are plenty of subreddits out there that we do not know about yet but had him up to the nasty

Of course he failed to mention that he went to his car after lunch...again...he didn't "forget." He chose to not mention it...I think he really believed people would see it as an accident; therefore, no need for LE to check cameras...computer...and so on...why be careful?

I am going to take off work early, go -to my kids' daycare, pick them up, and hug them RIGHT NOW. That is how I am choosing to deal with this complete horror. I can't hear anymore.

Retweeted by FOX 5 Atlanta
Chris Shaw ‏@ChrisShawFOX5 4m
To consider while we watch cross examination: Keeping in mind these are allegations, what have you heard so far that would deny bond?

So...he bought the right lightbulbs...does he want an award?!!

So Harris remembered the light bulbs for Leanna's vanity but FORGETS Cooper? Bullcarp!!!

He remembers light bulbs but not his son. Not exactly the way I would be going to try and defend this guy right now.

IF I was in control - he would not get bond and she would not leave courtroom- until she was in handcuffs!!!

Argh! I guess it's too late to cancel my kids dentist appointments. My phone won't load the live feed. I'll have 5000 pages to catch up on later. :banghead:

I hope so, but doubt it. Isn't this her lawyer too?

In this particular case, I believe it would be unethical for the lawyer to represent both parties. Rarely done. Does happen and I don't know what Georgia's ethics are, but very rarely done that both perps have the same attorney in a criminal trial.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member