Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think wifey still thinks he's a wonderful leader, husband and father? I didn't think this case could get any worse, but now it turns out he was a pedophile too!!? Monsters among us :'(

I don't really understand it when one case is deemed to be more horrific than all the other cases. What about children who are abused horribly until they are murdered? What about children who are kidnapped, raped and murdered by strangers? What about children who are killed in their classroom by a gunman? Obviously this is a horrific case but when this (and any case) is said to be the "worst of the worst", it doesn't really make sense to me.

And I don't understand murder, PERIOD! Everyone is different.

Why would you toss LIGHT BULBS into a car and risk breaking them unless you didn't want to lean into the car?

They are ALL horrible. Every one of them!

I agree. I just don't understand how one case can be deemed more horrible than another. How do you even measure that? I know why people think child murders are worst than adult murders, but how do you compare different child murders?

the ''look again campaign''' didn't do him much good obviously

this poor defense attorney. Dude you are climbing one hell of an insurmountable hill MOO

I'm on the other side of the fence. I gave Cooper's dad the benefit of the doubt but not anymore.

Too much points to his guilt now.

Don't forget tonight 8 PM Eastern I'll be talking with Dr. Cyril Wecht and Sheryl McCollum about the case. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com for link to the show tonight 8 PM Eastern and to join the chatroom.

And we agree again. I always want to believe in the best of people and give people the benefit of a doubt. I never count them guilty until I see the proof and even then sometimes not until Trial. But what I have heard here just makes me sick that people like this breathe.

When listening to them talk about subreddits he had visited on reddit, I was grateful that at least the one with pictures of dead kids wasn't on his list of subreddits he visited.

(Yes, there is an entire subreddit dedicated to posting pictures of dead kids. It's been in multiple media articles about the dark side of reddit, that and other disturbing subreddits, like ones that post pictures glorifying domestic violence.)

He searched living a child free life?? For real???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With ALL that's come out, how and why is this not a premeditated murder case?
I can see motive and premeditation!

Msg was happening on KIK.

Defense asking for specific times the msg happened? Stoddard does not have that info with him.

Was it after Ross had returned from home depot store with lightbulbs.

Stoddard not sure, doesn't have those notes with him.

Kik messaging system on several pieces of his electronic equipment.

Completely deaf in one of his ears - puke, puke, puke, puke and nice try by the defense - but I believe it won't fly.

Salem

Especially since if you are deaf in right ear seems like you would definitely turn to you right more often. I know when I have an earache and I can not hear I turn my head that way way more often to see what my ears are missing.

With the sexting with 6 women, taking an hour + lunch break, chatting with co workers and making plans to go to a movie at 5 pm that day.......when did Harris actually do any work that day????????? And how many days now has this been his typical "work" day????? And he (Harris) wonders why he was passed over for a promotion at work???????

I'm pretty sure after this hearing Harris no longer has a job to go to, if he ever gets out of prison. I know my company frowns on sexting on the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem