Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard you have to be able to turn and look over your shoulder to get a driver's license.

You have to be able to look over your shoulder and back up, to parallel park.

WTH..he can remember bulbs but not his child...what is the defense atty. doing?

Oh dear Lord, is the DA suggesting that Harris was sexting in the car, and that's why he forgot Cooper? That's what I took away from that last piece.

MOO

Mel

IMO I don't think a mental illness defense will fly. He clearly is just a narcissistic sociopath who thinks it is all about him. He didn't even care that the death would be horribly painful, which he clearly knew about since he had watched related videos. A little two year old boy.

Can anyone think of a mental defense strategy that will make sense? It is a serious question, I really want to know if there is one.

His attorney may try Attention Deficit Disorder.
http://www.hgexperts.com/article.asp?id=4895

I'm on the other side of the fence. I gave Cooper's dad the benefit of the doubt but not anymore.

Too much points to his guilt now.

Don't forget tonight 8 PM Eastern I'll be talking with Dr. Cyril Wecht and Sheryl McCollum about the case. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com for link to the show tonight 8 PM Eastern and to join the chatroom.

I know...I was just thinking that I feel really bad right now, for those in our WS family who were staunch Ross supporters. They just wanted to see the good in him, and hope it was real.

If anyone goes anywhere to look for anything don't forget to take screen shots.

I don't really understand it when one case is deemed to be more horrific than all the other cases. What about children who are abused horribly until they are murdered? What about children who are kidnapped, raped and murdered by strangers? What about children who are killed in their classroom by a gunman? Obviously this is a horrific case but when this (and any case) is said to be the "worst of the worst", it doesn't really make sense to me.

This, right now, is about Cooper. We say the same when we hear such horrific detail when ANY child is hurt/murdered. But right now, this is about COOPER. Just Cooper.

Please stay focused.

Salem

All he's proving is that Ross had no trouble remembering where Chik-fil-A was.... never seem to forget that. :banghead:

He remembered to get the lightbulbs for Leanne. Wonder what the reason he gave his friends for not driving himself.

Dang, I missed getting a screenshot of the courtroom when they panned it!!!

When asked about financial difficulties L said "no more so than anyone else"

Is checkbook overdrawn? haven't got those records yet (which means they have been subpoenaed MOO)

Did bills seem stacked up during search warrant.

(did not hear answer)

When finances were brought up R mentioned the $4000 credit card debt.

Detective says he did not know Ross was deaf in right ear. How did WE know this if he did not?

The amount of information that this lead investigator must go through is probably why. And in MOO, it is irrelevant. He can see, right?

And we agree again. I always want to believe in the best of people and give people the benefit of a doubt. I never count them guilty until I see the proof and even then sometimes not until Trial. But what I have heard here just makes me sick that people like this breathe.

And Scarlett, more people need to be like you, but I wasn't.....

"I'm doing this for you, Ross"

She needs to be in orange right next to him.

Okay. This is my problem. I don't want to believe people like this exist. I don't want to believe that people are so heinous and cruel and evil. But this is absolutely the worst piece of carp I have ever ever seen.
:grouphug:

Completely deaf in right ear why would you not tell LE.

Yeah and I'm betting he didn't offer up the info about his erection problems because of low testosterone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem