Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Leanna is going to handle leaving the courtroom when you know that media will be asking her questions (or trying to). Will she ignore them and walk on, hide her face behind her arm and/or family members, or will she defiantly tell them she "stands by her man"?

I have not been able to follow this live but I just have to say: felony murder was a *brilliant* charge. I guess Mr. IT forgot to research THAT, huh.

I agree. I just don't understand how one case can be deemed more horrible than another. How do you even measure that? I know why people think child murders are worst than adult murders, but how do you compare different child murders?

Maybe just in terms of the child being conscious and suffering beforehand?

All murders are horrific and wrong, of course!

WTH..he can remember bulbs but not his child...what is the defense atty. doing?

Why of course! The wife had 3 missing lights out on her vanity at home. He remembered that, but forgot Cooper?

Not in my universe.

MOO

Mel

I know...I was just thinking that I feel really bad right now, for those in our WS family who were staunch Ross supporters. They just wanted to see the good in him, and hope it was real.

I was never a Ross supporter. Not ever. I was a justice supporter. I can't speak for others but for me I need to see the PROOF before I can hope off the fence.

And it is absolutely heartbreaking to see the facts in this case. It can only get worse when it gets back to trial. They will have more and more info.

I wonder how Leanna is going to handle leaving the courtroom when you know that media will be asking her questions (or trying to). Will she ignore them and walk on, hide her face behind her arm and/or family members, or will she defiantly tell them she "stands by her man"?

I hope she will be leaving in handcuffs

What do you bet the defense is going to say he had uncontrollable sexting urges due to using the Androgel?

The amount of information that this lead investigator must go through is probably why. And in MOO, it is irrelevant. He can see, right?

I think the reddit stuff they have been looking at in the sub reddit areas have kept him busy, he may not have noted that single entry regarding bottle rocket. He has said he is still going thru a LOT of computer forensics and analysing what it all means.

Wow, horrific. I just can't imagine parents conspiring over such a traumatic death for money, if that is indeed what happened. That's a rare kind of evil. I saw a show on that Baby Riley case I saw talked about here a lot, which I never knew the details of. It reminds me of that, but even there it was just the mom (and stepdad) and she didn't seem to plan it - she just went along for god knows what reason. I can understand a lot of bad mistakes people make, which is why I defend people whose kids die in negligent accidents, but this just blows my mind. This guy does sound like he was born without a conscience. Horrifying.

I don't think the mother conspired for money, per se. I think it was along the lines of her being convinced by her lower-than-a-snake's-belly spouse that all his vices and all their woes would go away if that pesky ole child wasn't in the way and then they could live happily ever after so play along dear wife, and we'll live worry-free because poor little Cooper will be better off out of this cruel world anyway, see? We are really doing him a favor, see? Barf my guts out. And throw her under the jail right alongside this so-called man.

here we go with the "he didn't search - just clicked on something eeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member