Kaine attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps because 200 subpoenaed documents, between 10 and 100 pages each, are also at the station. JMHO.

I must be missing something. Why is it weird that any of the parents of Kyron would meet with police or the DA at their offices or conference rooms at the police station? Perhaps I need investigation protocol spelled out for me or something.

Now, if Kaine left the police station after a 3 hour meeting with a new criminal defense attorney by his side, we'd all have something to talk about.

Until then...I'm glad to know they need to talk to Kaine about whatever it is they are trying to confirm, figure out, piece together, etc... and I'll assume, as he's continuing to be cooperative in every way.

Just wondering, do we know if Kaine had an attorney present?

Perhaps Kaine didn't need an attorney at all maybe just maybe the 3 hr meetings were to go over some pertinent information LE learned through bugs possibly placed in the home while Terri was there.:waitasec:

I would have a very hard time believing that if Kaine had an attorney present, we would not have found out about it in MSM by now. The media was definitely there, we know that from the video, so it seems like if an attorney was present with Kaine, there would have to be a concerted effort to hide that fact...he did not walk out with someone by his side.

Just my opinion.

I'm curious about why Kaine has met with LE at least twice (to my knowledge) without Desiree being present - yesterday and on July 1 when she and Tony did the presser from Medford. If there was new and/or pertinent information presented during the 3-hour "meeting" yesterday, I wonder why Desiree wasn't included? Seems to me that she should be entitled to the same information regarding her missing son. jmo

I'm curious about why Kaine has met with LE at least twice (to my knowledge) without Desiree being present - yesterday and on July 1 when she and Tony did the presser from Medford. If there was new and/or pertinent information presented during the 3-hour "meeting" yesterday, I wonder why Desiree wasn't included? Seems to me that she should be entitled to the same information regarding her missing son. jmo

With technology these days, it's possible she was included via Skype or some type of conference call.

I would have a very hard time believing that if Kaine had an attorney present, we would not have found out about it in MSM by now. The media was definitely there, we know that from the video, so it seems like if an attorney was present with Kaine, there would have to be a concerted effort to hide that fact...he did not walk out with someone by his side.

Just my opinion.

I don't know Boo, that's why I was asking. I thought perhaps they left from separate exits and the reporter wanted Kaine on video. No biggie, just wondering.

Desiree is in Medford, over 4 hours away. We don't know that she wasn't a part of the conversation- she could have called in.

Three hours is a loooooong time. All this speculation about questioning, polys, briefings etc.

It is my hope that LE has newly obtained evidence or leads and needed to confer with Kaine regarding those items or leads. An investigation such as this one can be laden with potential evidence. Lots of contacts to sift through, lots of leads to check out, lots of info coming from all directions. In order to seperate the wheat from the chaf, investigators may need Kaine to help them explain stuff.

I don't think Kaine's being called in to meet with LE should be considered at all a sign that he is now being "focused" on.

It may be that as she was not custodial parent of Kyron LE feels she may not be as helpful in seperating junk leads from real ones. It is my thought that Kaine is needed to ascertain what info that is coming in may be something.

It is my hope that LE has newly obtained evidence or leads and needed to confer with Kaine regarding those items or leads. An investigation such as this one can be laden with potential evidence. Lots of contacts to sift through, lots of leads to check out, lots of info coming from all directions. In order to separate the wheat from the chaf, investigators may need Kaine to help them explain stuff.

I agree with you. I think it also explains his more emotional demeanor yesterday. I bet some of that evidence was pretty significant, IMHO.

So is the video shot AFTER he went to LE, or before?

So is the video shot AFTER he went to LE, or before?

After.

"Kyron's dad attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM"

He must have gone at 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in order for the article to be posted by 11:45 a.m.

The video was posted at 4:59 p.m.

After.

"Kyron's dad attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM"

He must have gone at 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in order for the article to be posted by 11:45 a.m.

The video was posted at 4:59 p.m.

But the visit to the sheriff's office happened from 6 pm. to 9 p.m.

It may be that as she was not custodial parent of Kyron LE feels she may not be as helpful in seperating junk leads from real ones. It is my thought that Kaine is needed to ascertain what info that is coming in may be something.
I think that makes alot of good sense! :)

But the visit to the sheriff's office happened from 6 pm. to 9 p.m.

Kyron's dad attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM

The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman attended three hours of meetings at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday.

KGW’s live truck was parked outside the sheriff’s office as Kaine Horman entered the building around 6 p.m. and left around 9 p.m. However, Kaine told KGW on the way out that he did not wish to comment on the three hours of meetings he had just attended.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman with the sheriff’s office, also told KGW she would not comment on why Kaine was there Tuesday.

Late Wednesday morning, Sheriff Daniel Staton released a statement to the media promising he was working to complete a thorough investigation, even if he could not elaborate on all the details.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons...-98945234.html"

"Kaine Horman made a pilgrimage to the “wall of hope” Wednesday afternoon, and in an interview with KGW said he was as hopeful as ever that his 7-year-old son would be coming home.

At the wall of hope, Kaine left letters he’s received from people all over the country who are praying for his son's safe return.

Article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-...-98971209.html"

Thanks. From reading some posts, I was getting confused that the two events happened the same day.

TY Surfie. The timing of the visit to the wall the afternoon on the day following spending three hours at police station may or may not have significance. I hope that man wasn't given bad or discouraging news :(

Speaking of discouraging news, are there any actual pyshical serches taking place or is it just a matter of time that LE admits they are not expecting to find a live child?

Kyron's dad attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM

The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman attended three hours of meetings at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday.

KGW’s live truck was parked outside the sheriff’s office as Kaine Horman entered the building around 6 p.m. and left around 9 p.m. However, Kaine told KGW on the way out that he did not wish to comment on the three hours of meetings he had just attended.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman with the sheriff’s office, also told KGW she would not comment on why Kaine was there Tuesday.

Late Wednesday morning, Sheriff Daniel Staton released a statement to the media promising he was working to complete a thorough investigation, even if he could not elaborate on all the details.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons...-98945234.html"

"Kaine Horman made a pilgrimage to the “wall of hope” Wednesday afternoon, and in an interview with KGW said he was as hopeful as ever that his 7-year-old son would be coming home.

At the wall of hope, Kaine left letters he’s received from people all over the country who are praying for his son's safe return.

Article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-...-98971209.html"

I find it relevant that after 3 hours of meetings that Kaine was as hopeful as ever that his 7-year-old son would be coming home." I think that if he had received bad news the night before he wouldn't have said something that makes me think he thinks that Kyron is still alive and will be coming home.

Second MSM is reported as saying meetingS...is this pure speculation on their part or do they actually know what the meeting(s) were about? MSM might have been asked not to elaborate on the sighting, and may know more than what they have told us. Really, Reliable Source and Unnamed Source were BOTH not in the station when Kaine was there?
Meetings, to me, seem to indicate different things that need to be discussed that are not necessarily related, but can be...(for example I work, I can have a day of meetings-budget, safety, entertainment..., or have a meeting: event planning).

My point: MSM could have written Kaine was spotted leaving the police station after having been inside for three hours, from approximately 6pm to 9pm

Instead the wrote that he was in meetings for three hours..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back