Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not understand the "hate" for the Kardashians. I have watched their show for a few seasons. I am just really impressed with how Kris has helped each child become successful. It blows my mind that people blame them for Lamar's issues. He agreed to be on the show. Maybe he couldn't balance being on the show and doing drugs at the same time. Doesn't most families have at least one member with some type of problem? Don't we all rally around that person out of love? Why are you haters wasting your time on a thread that contains info about them? Makes me go back to the point that if you don't like or disagree with what a tv show contains turn the channel.

Ok. Let the bashing begin.

Sarg, There is no reason to bash you. You have an opinion, we all do... it's why most of us are here! I appreciate being able to see others points of view, challenging my own and engaging in a thoughtful debate. I'm a websleuther! Hello! :)

I am here (at Websleuths) first and foremost for crimesleuthing, but it did not take long for this site to become my numero uno, in terms of news. We get news here often times before other meaningful and valid sources because we have awesome sleuthers- everywhere! I read a couple of news papers and listen to public radio but I prefer, for the most part, to read here- for the interactive part. I like it!

My problem with the K's... is well... my own. I totally get that and know it. I live in California and have two young daughters that I am attempting to raise... well... hmmm- well! That is possibly my biggest problem with them. Rather than be in the dark, I choose to see what and why they are so popular. Does that make sense?

I cannot be armed to help my girls be the best they can be without understanding the pop culture they are being raised in. Anyway, I appreciate all of the opinions here- they help me understand- especially because there are so many posters on this thread I admire. I just wanted to add my two cents!

Anyway, back to reading and trying to understand!

I think I dislike the K's because news about them is thrown in your face every other day. I never have seen the show but it is hard to get to get away from them or "change the channel" because they are covered so much. It all seems so superficial.

I do not understand the "hate" for the Kardashians. I have watched their show for a few seasons. I am just really impressed with how Kris has helped each child become successful. It blows my mind that people blame them for Lamar's issues. He agreed to be on the show. Maybe he couldn't balance being on the show and doing drugs at the same time. Doesn't most families have at least one member with some type of problem? Don't we all rally around that person out of love? Why are you haters wasting your time on a thread that contains info about them? Makes me go back to the point that if you don't like or disagree with what a tv show contains turn the channel.

Respectfully, it's not nice to bait people with "Let the bashing begin." That sets up a negative spin toward people who don't agree with you. People have opinions, just like you do.

Obviously the Kardashian's are not to blame for someone's addiction. Anyone blaming them is wrong. I hope Lamar agrees to stay in treatment for a long time and that he chooses to maintain sobriety. He's very lucky he even has another chance to get well.

BBM: Wasn't it a sex tape with Ray J that made Kim Kardashian a tabloid favorite and started the media's obsession with her? Did mom, Kris, help with that "success" too?

I guess it's a family thing!

Tyga Thinks Kylie Jenner’s Sex Tape Would Blow Kim Kardashian’s Out Of The Water

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/18/tyga-kim-kardashian-sex-tape-kylie-jenner-vivid-offer/

Kylie just turned 18 in August.

Oy!

I truly do not think it matters what they do or don't do, they would be bashed.

They are supporting/ visiting Lamar= they are exploiting him.
If they did nothing and carried on they would be lambasted for not caring/ abandoning him in his time of need.

I am convinced they could drop everything, go to Armenia, and build a school for impoverished children.....and people would still have a problem with it.

Respectfully, it's not nice to bait people with "Let the bashing begin." That sets up a negative spin toward people who don't agree with you. People have opinions, just like you do.

Obviously the Kardashian's are not to blame for someone's addiction. Anyone blaming them is wrong. I hope Lamar agrees to stay in treatment for a long time and that he chooses to maintain sobriety. He's very lucky he even has another chance to get well.

BBM: Wasn't it a sex tape with Ray J that made Kim Kardashian a tabloid favorite and started the media's obsession with her? Did mom, Kris, help with that "success" too?

Tyga Thinks Kylie Jenner’s Sex Tape Would Blow Kim Kardashian’s Out Of The Water

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/18/tyga-kim-kardashian-sex-tape-kylie-jenner-vivid-offer/

Oy!

That is so sickening. He is 25, and she just turned 18, and if this was my daughter being discussed like this for an interview, it would be the last interview discussing her. How does a mother think this is okay. And the Kim sex tape, well, and that tape is still making money.

Oy!

I personally don't feel the Kardashians are worth watching nor have any real talent beyond being famous for being famous celebrities. Their only real claim to fame was that their father Robert was part of OJ's dream team.

That is so sickening. He is 25, and she just turned 18, and if this was my daughter being discussed like this for an interview, it would be the last interview discussing her. How does a mother think this is okay. And the Kim sex tape, well, and that tape is still making money.

It is also Hollywood Life reporting it. Grain of salt IMO.
No better than Radar Online, national enquirer etc.
JMO of course.

We live in this area. My daughter is 23 and she knows a lot of the same people as the Jenner daughters do. They went to the same school for awhile until the Jenners began homeschooling etc.

According to local lore, Tyga is just using Kylie for her money.

It is also Hollywood Life reporting it. Grain of salt IMO.
No better than Radar Online, national enquirer etc.
JMO of course.

I'm a self confessed celebrity gossip reader, a guilty pleasure I have, and she was 17 while first dating Tyga, she is now 18. Whether the talk of a sex tape is true or not, really, how dare he talk like that. I find this upsetting, and I'm not a prude.

I'm a self confessed celebrity gossip reader, a guilty pleasure I have, and she was 17 while first dating Tyga, she is now 18. Whether the talk of a sex tape is true or not, really, how dare he talk like that. I find this upsetting, and I'm not a prude.

And he had a wife and a brand new baby at the time too. yuck

ETA{ a fiance. not a wife

We live in this area. My daughter is 23 and she knows a lot of the same people as the Jenner daughters do. They went to the same school for awhile until the Jenners began homeschooling etc.

Thanks, I don't doubt that. Kendal seems so different then Kylie, I don't know, but I have seen some of her modeling photos, and she is a very pretty girl.

My idea of "successful" is much, much different from yours, I guess.

Success to me will be raising five children who have absolutely no resemblance to a Kardashian/Jenner.

Idk. They seem okay. Imo. They triple the value of homes in the vacinity. Lol. So enjoy the ugraded appraisal price. Lol

Idk. They seem okay. Imo. They triple the value of homes in the vacinity. Lol. So enjoy the ugraded appraisal price. Lol

You would think so. But the local HOA's fought hard to try and keep them out of Hidden Hills, Calabasas when they bought new homes there. The locals thought they would bring the home values down.

{ we live in the same town but do not live in a mansion in Hidden Hills.]

I truly do not think it matters what they do or don't do, they would be bashed.

They are supporting/ visiting Lamar= they are exploiting him.
If they did nothing and carried on they would be lambasted for not caring/ abandoning him in his time of need.

I am convinced they could drop everything, go to Armenia, and build a school for impoverished children.....and people would still have a problem with it.

The family went to Armenia earlier this year, it was covered in all the tabs, and probably their tv show, what isn't. Did they build a school for impoverished children? Or put on a daily fashion show.

Thanks, I don't doubt that. Kendal seems so different then Kylie, I don't know, but I have seen some of her modeling photos, and she is a very pretty girl.

Yes. they are very different. Totally different group of friends. Kendall is still very good friends with kids she grew up with. Kylie was more of a wild child and a rebel. Kylie was considered the 'ugly duckling' as a young teen. Kendall was tall and slender and very poised. Kylie was a bit chubby when younger. She blossomed as a swan with the help of a few experts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back