Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to watch the show faithfully! When i watched the wedding episodes i knew it was a scam. I no longer watch!!! I was crushed!! I hope they start losing ratings. moo :banghead:

I hope others follow suit . . . we don't need this garbage flaunted in front of our kids! This is not reality ! This is some chick who got pi$$ed on, made some $$$ with her *advertiser censored* tape, and her family hitched the ride ! Oh, with exception of the mother/wh*re who procreated with someone else & had Khloe (the "white" tall one) and is managing this family into $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - is this what we have come to? I sure hope not.

I don't even have a TV - got rid of it in July 2011 'cause there is nothing I want to watch that is not online - OMG - stick a fork in them already!

Let them die a Paris Hilton death

I don't love them. I don't hate them. I don't watch them. If I happen to catch a blurb while channel surfing, they are good for a laugh. Especially Jenner, IMO.

Krimekat you made me LOL with that rant!

Krkjx - especially disturbing to me that Jenner has lost his nads...His two daughters are always introduced as something going on in Kardashian news and then they say their name with the last name Jenner. Robert Kardashian was the OJ's best friend who sat beside that murdering beast and defended him and was suspected (by the media and not the law as far as I know) of helping OJ cover up the crime. That last name should be cursed.

Run Bruce you Triathlete...run far far far away from anything Kardashian, get your spousal and child support and keep your daughters away from those morally bankrupt half sisters.

I hope others follow suit . . . we don't need this garbage flaunted in front of our kids! This is not reality ! This is some chick who got pi$$ed on, made some $$$ with her *advertiser censored* tape, and her family hitched the ride ! Oh, with exception of the mother/wh*re who procreated with someone else & had Khloe (the "white" tall one) and is managing this family into $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - is this what we have come to? I sure hope not.

I don't even have a TV - got rid of it in July 2011 'cause there is nothing I want to watch that is not online - OMG - stick a fork in them already!

Let them die a Paris Hilton death

Khloe is from someone else? :floorlaugh:

I dislike their lifestyle and their "family values" .I don't understand the fascination .

Khloe is from someone else? :floorlaugh:

According to Kris Jenner's new book, she had an affair prior to Khloe being born. Some gossip sites did the math & speculate that she is not Kardashian's child, but Kris' affair . . .

I don't know or care. I just care that this is what TV has to offer. Corrupt moral values . . .

I watched this show today, prob a rerun. My goodness. They all are pretty self important.
And the men, well, not so much men IYKWIM.

And the whiny voices. UGH

The Kardashian Holiday Shoot 2011

Kardashian-Khristmas-Christmas-by-Nick-Saglimbeni-Kim-Kourtney-Khloe-Kris-Kendall-Kylie-Bruce-Rob-Lamar-Scott-Mason-Web-sm.jpg

http://nicksaglimbeni.com/

goshdarnit, I woulda thought with all of their money and whomever they could hire, the Kardashians could have come-up with a far better holiday shoot than THIS!

One word: Tacky

(I so miss the old days...they would have been laughed out of town.)

That pic doesn't give me warm Holiday feelings and why is everyone's body misshaped? Nevermind must have been airbrushed or something.

Notice the stand-out in the turquoise dress with her teenage pose.

btw, what's up with the background/theme...is it sending a message? If so, GREEN would have been the appropriate color, jmo.

Krimekat you made me LOL with that rant!

Krkjx - especially disturbing to me that Jenner has lost his nads...His two daughters are always introduced as something going on in Kardashian news and then they say their name with the last name Jenner. Robert Kardashian was the OJ's best friend who sat beside that murdering beast and defended him and was suspected (by the media and not the law as far as I know) of helping OJ cover up the crime. That last name should be cursed.

Run Bruce you Triathlete...run far far far away from anything Kardashian, get your spousal and child support and keep your daughters away from those morally bankrupt half sisters.

Don't forget that Bruce Jenner was a friend of OJ's too, but apparently right before the murders MamaKris told him he couldn't play with OJ anymore. I have a picture in Faye Resnick's book of The Jenners and The Simpsons together in Cabo.

I've never watched the show, I'm hooked on crime reality only. Right now, I'm going through Discovery ID withdrawel due to intermittent blackouts.

All I know about the K family is what I've just read hear and what articles happen to pop up while I'm reading about something else. TV? They seem to pop all over the place there, too.

I hate, hate, hate the picture they paint.

It's hard to avoid them. I do admit I liked Rob on Dancing With The Stars. I believe he went through a moral metamorphasis as he learned he could work hard and do something well. You could see his growth.

Some of you would have to tell me if there are any such developments in the girls' shows. Somehow, I doubt it.

Even though they are self-absorbed people.... :)

I like the Kardashians. They remind me of me and my sister (who I recently lost to illness :( )

I watch their show and have been watching the new show, Kim & Kourtney take NY.... I think Kris Humphries is immature and I don't blame Kim for divorcing him.

IMO.

P.S. - I think Kim's big DUPA will come back to bite her, she is not a small girl, no babies yet, and although curves are nice IMO, she will have to really watch it :)

I admit that I did watch Kendall Jenner's Sweet 16 episode out of pure curiosity... and I believe she is the prettiest sister.

One thing that stuck out to me was how phoney the whole thing was and it reminded me why I don't watch their shows.

1) How did Kendall and Kiley board an airplane to Las Vegas without an adult present? They check your identification three different times at an airport. One is the ticket counter. Two is security. Three is boarding. You're telling me no one in that airport questioned why these minors were traveling alone? Aren't there rules for minors who are traveling alone?

2) Obviously Khloe knew they were in Vegas from Kiley calling her. Why would Khloe think that it is okay for two young girls to go off to Vegas by themselves? Makes no sense.

3) The whole tattoo scene. First of all, there is no way a tattoo parlor is simply going to accept a signed letter from their mother and take that as proof that they have permission to get a tattoo. The adult parent would have to be there and sign waivers, etc...

Whatever... they just made themselves look like the most neglectful family to these young girls. I know they probably had major security with them and I am also sure that it was set up in advance for them to film there. You have to have permits to film. :banghead:

http://www.thegrio.com/entertainment/kardashians-slave-labor-for-fashion-lines-tmz.php

A human rights group is investigating claims that workers in China -- as young as 16 -- are working in squalid conditions to manufacture merchandise for the K-Dash by Kardashian label, the Kris Jenner Kollection and ShoeDazzle, according to a Star Magazine investigation.

The institute for Global Labour and Human Rights confirms with TMZ ... they have launched an investigation, amidst claims the Kardashians' products are produced in factories reeking of stench from sewage, with temperatures north of 100 degrees. An official from the organization tells TMZ, conditions in the factories that manufacture Kardashian products are "horrific."

There are also claims the employees work up to 84 hours a week, earning $1 an hour. The Kardashians rake in approximately $65 million a year.

Sounds like the K's need to visit their factory in China

I know who they are. Never understood why they were so (in)famous that they were given a reality show. I don't watch them. I don't read tabloids with their stories. I just find them wholly uninteresting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back