Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if they're going to film a special on the Divorce proceedings . . . I still feel bad about Kris Humphries and how he was duped.

Kris Humphries' lawyers to talk to Kim Kardashian about alleged staged scene: report

Radar Online has previously alleged that a scene in the series, in which Kardashian tells Jenner that her marriage simply "isn't right" while the two travel in Dubai, wasn't actually filmed on the pair's trip to the Middle East in mid-October. The website discovered photos that seem to suggest that the scene was shot in the United States on Dec. 6, after Kardashian had already filed for divorce from Humphries.

While Kardashian sought a divorce on the grounds "irreconcilable differences" in the paperwork she filed on Oct. 31, Humphries' paperwork seeks an annulment on the grounds of "fraud."

I vote FRAUD . . .

kris-jenner-1207-435x580.jpg

Kris Jenner followed by her assistance with this purple outfit from the limo ride while "in Dubai"

Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Busted Faking Scenes in Dubai

I honestly don't know why any of these people are still on the air. The entire show has always been so fake and scripted.

Unless people just like to keep seeing train wrecks and want to see what they'll do next. Now mama Jenner is working on exploiting and cashing in on the younger girls.

A while back my dd said that she liked it, I told her I raised her better than that. :floorlaugh: She doesn't watch anymore.

Good or bad publicity, they're all laughing straight to the bank.

JMHO

How was that woman able to get so close to KK?

I saw this on the news but didn't think it was newsworthy. But then again I don't follow the K clan.

But, I did see a clip of it and I thought to myself could have been a dangerous situation for KK.

I would have thought that KK's handlers or bodyguards would have stopped someone from getting so close to her. She's a quasi celebrity so she probably has her share of stalkers/overzealous fans/haters.

KK's lucky it was a flour bomb. It could have very well been a weapon either shot at her or used to stab her.

Unless this was a publicity stunt? Who knows with this family.

How was that woman able to get so close to KK?

I saw this on the news but didn't think it was newsworthy. But then again I don't follow the K clan.

But, I did see a clip of it and I thought to myself could have been a dangerous situation for KK.

I would have thought that KK's handlers or bodyguards would have stopped someone from getting so close to her. She's a quasi celebrity so she probably has her share of stalkers/overzealous fans/haters.

KK's lucky it was a flour bomb. It could have very well been a weapon either shot at her or used to stab her.

Unless this was a publicity stunt? Who knows with this family.

Oddly enough, just a few months back, Kim's friend Jonathan Cheban was also hit with a suspiscious flour bomb which also looked staged. Although it was filmed and he had security with him, NO ONE went after the "attacker" who they claimed was a Kris H fan (dressed in Kris H basketball shirt) who shouted "this is for Kris H". oh yeah right, how stupid.

I say this attack was also staged for publicity. Kim's popularity is sinking so fast with every new reveal of her lying, scheming, scamming, fraudulent moves such as....

Fake wedding, faked proposal (planned by mom),

no intent of ever staying married, just did it for the publicity and for the 3 dresses and the big 2 day TV special,

Kept ALL of the wedding gift, worth over a million, refused to return them to those who gave them or share them with Kris H. They were at the shop she registered at where she returned them and bought Rolexes with the money for her family

going to Haiti to "help" (to make herself look better in the backlash) but stayed like 2 days, in a 5 star hotel, appearing in public in designer clothes and ridiculous makeup for a publicity photo shoot at an orphanage but never lifted a finger to do anything real to help, not even donate money,

Oh there are a milion things more that make her and her family disgusting but I'll stop now before I really get rolling. LOL!

I wonder if they're going to film a special on the Divorce proceedings . . . I still feel bad about Kris Humphries and how he was duped.

Kris Humphries' lawyers to talk to Kim Kardashian about alleged staged scene: report

I vote FRAUD . . .

kris-jenner-1207-435x580.jpg

Kris Jenner followed by her assistance with this purple outfit from the limo ride while "in Dubai"

Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Busted Faking Scenes in Dubai

I just don't feel this Adult Male was Duped. He knew what he was doing when he married KK.

Goz

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Kardashian+Kanye+West+dating+Report/6416370/story.html

Tabloid headline writers of the world rejoice: two of the world's most talked-about celebrities have been romantically linked. Website TMZ.com is reporting that reality star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West are dating. The site says the couple was spotted outside a New York movie theatre on Wednesday, April 4.

If this turns out to be true, what a coupling....

Kim and Kanye.. His new song is about his feelings for Kim..

OMG, I pity anyone who would date Kanye, even Kim.

Goz

Can two people with very strong narcissitic traits make a relationship work? lol I meant that seriously :) (it sounds like I'm being catty or something but I'm not).

They have so much in common. They are both obnoxious, self-centered, fame hungry, inconsiderate and totally in love with themselves. They deserve each other. I wouldn't wish either of them on a decent person but the 2 of them together is perfect. I have no doubt that they will end up fighting and hating each other as they battle for the spotlight. They absolutely deserve each other.

I just saw some story (it has a video) of Kim and one of her sisters going off on some motorist. (TMZ) They really have lost it. They are so desperate for attention that there is no level they will not stoop. I would bet that they paid someone to fake a close call with an accident to give them a reason to hop out of their car and cause a scene. PLEASE, ladies. Cut it out. Go away.

Uggh. Two of my least favorite celebrities have now united.

:sick:

yikes.

apart they were each insufferable IMO

What will the combination of both of them be like?

I shudder at the thought.

Two self involved narcissists trip over one another. Again Uggh

Uggh. Two of my least favorite celebrities have now united.

:sick:

yikes.

apart they were each insufferable IMO

What will the combination of both of them be like?

I shudder at the thought.

Two self involved narcissists trip over one another. Again Uggh

RBBM: That is exactly what I thought when I heard they were "dating."

I can NOT stomach Kanye West or Kim. Two self-absorbed idiots who think the world revolves around them and them alone. :what:

I hope they don't decide to make a sex tape, because if they do, the Kardashian show will be on forever!!! Blech!!!

JMO, IMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.

They won't be going away anytime soon....I read where they just signed a deal for 40 million or some insane amount....yippee! Lol

I get that they may be some people's guilty pleasure...escape from reality. Definitely not mine however.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back