Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just heard a newscaster refer to this family as "American Royalty." What a testament to the dumbing down of America. White trash as our royalty. Give me Mama June any day.

Kim sez le bebe weighed a little less than 5 pounds and was 5 weeks early

I doubt seriously Kim had a natural ( no drugs) birth. Although considering the sheer amount of men she has been with, her hooha is probably so stretched out that i imagine that kid probably just fell out, no pushing needed.

Poor kid. With parents like Kim and Kanye and a grandma like Kris, that poor kid is doomed

alrighty then, the name is Kaidence Donda

Kaidence is much better than what I thought they would come up with. Donda was Kanye's mothers name.

I feel for Khloe who really wants a baby and is the only one of the 3 to not have a baby.

Holy cow... TMZ is reporting that they named the child North. North West. *smh* I hope it is a joke...

Kaidence is not the name... it was the K name they were considering.
On the birth certificate it is "North West."

I'm not surprised they used North... although Easton would have been better.
I'm FAR more surprised that it isn't North West Kardashian... really?
The baby isn't a Kardashian?! Wow.

I can't believe someone would call their child "North" let alone with West as a last-name!

I don't get it? Why use such odd names? they might be cute when they are little but imagine being an adult with that name? Who would take you seriously?

I suppose with playmates called Apple, Blue Ivy, Zuma, Bonx and a girl called Maxwell.... North West wont stand out!

:( What happened to people giving their children names that would suit them as babies, kid and adults?

Example Zowie Bowie (David Bowie's oldest son) now goes by Duncan Jones!!!

North is an awful name for a girl. Maybe for a boy it would be unique. But with a West on the end it just makes it ridiculous. Both of them are Idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe someone would call their child "North" let alone with West as a last-name!

I don't get it? Why use such odd names? they might be cute when they are little but imagine being an adult with that name? Who would take you seriously?

I suppose with playmates called Apple, Blue Ivy, Zuma, Bonx and a girl called Maxwell.... North West wont stand out!

:( What happened to people giving their children names that would suit them as babies, kid and adults?

Example Zowie Bowie (David Bowie's oldest son) now goes by Duncan Jones!!!

David Carradine and Barbara Hershey's son Free changed his name to Tom when he was 9 years old.

I cannot understand this family, for the life of me! I feel so badly for Bruce. He's trying to be a good father and make sure his girls don't end up in Playboy and releasing sex tapes. They call him "ultra conservative" (something I'm certainly not) but all I see is a man trying to be the voice of reason. I don't mind Khloe, and her husband, I quite like them. I can't stand Kim. I do like Kourtney sometimes but a lot of the times her voice gets under my skin, and the way she treats Scott when he's trying to sort out his problems for their family.

Yet, I still pay them by watching their show.

KENDALL JENNER: First of Many *advertiser censored* Offers To Come

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/05/kenda...ertiser censored*-offer-tmz-tv/#ixzz2jmQEckyI

KENDALL JENNER: First of Many *advertiser censored* Offers To Come

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/05/kenda...ertiser censored*-offer-tmz-tv/#ixzz2jmQEckyI

Ok, then...Must be a "family tradition." SMH....

I can't stand them except for Khloe. Bruce needs to stay as far away as possible. Bet he regrets taking on this bunch of loons. JMO

I don't think I have ever seen anything like the unrelenting narcissism on display in this family. Each and every one of them. To me they are the perfect example of the dumbing down of America. What exactly are any of them contributing to society?

And none of these women can get a man to treat them with respect. I guess it is because they are sadly lacking in self-respect. Kim's latest "outfit" was laughable. The virginal lace with the black underwear on display. Seriously!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Tell me again why these people are even famous?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back