Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been Kardashian TV show free for many months now :woohoo:

Periodically peek at an article about them, but other than that, it's been nice. I guess what really got me was Kim and Kanye. I'm so over her! After the buildup to the wedding, then wedding, then divorce and drama...and then wow, I'm with Kanye....goodness gracious.

But! Kinda interested to read about their self-made ratings drama antics.

JMO

Kartrashians live in my former hometown, as did Bonnie Franklin.

Back in the day, that entire family would have been laughed out of town.

They are nothing of substance, but Bonnie still deserves our attention and best wishes.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185654"]LINK[/ame] to thread about Bonnie

~jmo~

Keeping up with Kris Jenner! Kardashian momager lands her own chat show

Kris Jenner's daytime talk show Kris will air later this year after inking a deal with Twentieth Television.

The showbiz matriarch - who has masterminded the reality TV careers of her entire family, most notably daughter Kim Kardashian – will present a one-hour show featuring celebrity guests and fashion, beauty and lifestyle discussions

Kris, 57, said: 'This is something I have wanted to do all my life so it’s definitely a dream come true! I can’t wait for this new adventure to begin.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2269749/Kris-Jenner-lands-chat-show.html#ixzz2JJlmBVYS

i see nothing odd with what she's doing... the girl beside her is doing the same thing... much like the pisa and eiffel tower photo ops thousands of tourists do weekly:

Funny+perspective+picture+of+a+man+pushing+down+the+Leaning+Tower+of+Pisa+with+his+foot.jpg

EiffelSquash.jpg

It's Kim saying " My @$$ is gonna be this big by the time I give birth"

Attachments

• 0209-kim-kardashian-b-gr-6.jpg
    0209-kim-kardashian-b-gr-6.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 32
I could care less about Kimye... but this made me spit my drink all over. :floorlaugh:

How long will it take Kimye to file a lawsuit???? 5, 4, 3, 2.................. :giggle:

Ray J song coming out April 9th

I Hit It First

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her @$$ going South
But now baby chose to go West

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/06/ray-j-song-kim-kardashian-i-hit-it-first/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Kim-Kardashian-new-single-I-Hit-It-First.html

It's a catchy song- but technically one of Micheal Jackson's nephews hit it first. I'm pretty sure he was Kim K's first boyfriend. Either way, I still like it. I'm still mad at The K's for now ruining Kanye West for me. Now he has to live out what he prophesied. Reggie Bush must thank his lucky stars every night that he got out.

I feel sorry for that baby girl. Kanye, get custody and go live together with your designer "friend"- save your daughter!

so. Kris and Bruce live in separate homes, in separate cities. but they're not having marital problems. community property state, much?

a couple sources are reporting that Kimye gave birth to a daughter today around noon-ish CA time: People mag.com and TMZ. a month early because Kimye is "ill". both vaginal and C-section versions being reported. either way, surely the whining and complaining was audible for miles

Kid reportedly looks "just like Kim." Interesting how genetics work... :waitasec:

TMZ is reporting it was "natural child birth."
Now, if Kim Kardiashian had a NATURAL birth... I will go :thud:
Guessing it was a vaginal birth with an epidural and all the comforts.
TMZ is just so used to c-sections that they are unaware "natural birth" means without drugs!
But... we'll see as the details come out.

On side note, I would laugh if they named the kid Kimye. :floorlaugh:

That poor baby. I cannot imagine a less maternal mom, and less narcissistic dad, than these two. My DD says they should just give the baby to Khloe and Lamar, and then Kimye can get on with their lives, with no hindrances or annoyances.

Kim got so gigantic that I'm not surprised Baby Ye came early. Poor kid
Even Kanye is over the Kardashian
BS. Take the kid and run.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member