KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys while doing dishes I realized I am going to share a couple of this sis's elephant stories. Mainly because, after a traumatic loss such as this, there is such a cocooning and such a distancing from others that reinforces this cocooning that people stay internal with their incredible stories (I know because i was one of them). She is coming out now with these stories of healing and mystery and magic and the fact she poured them all over us repeatedly and that I asked her I could share and she said yes, makes me feel comfortable in sharing them here.

In thinking of them I coined a new term "fauxgnesia" which I will use in a sentence in one of these stories. ;) JA was not in a "fog" which is normal with someone having experienced a true trauma, but she was in a "fauxg."

Feel free to use this Sir Martinez in your closing. ;) :floorlaugh:

Sippin coffee and formulating my thoughts.

Oh and Steely, that cake was really only 8 layers, I tend to embellish at times esp when it comes to chocolate. So you only get 7. ;)

Katie, your story of searching for the gun sent shivers down my spine! At the beginning of the trial I woke up in the middle of the night and the thought of a dead end road would not leave my head. I did a google maps search to see if there are any dead end roads near travis' house that lead to the desert and there was! If I lived in the area I would have been out there that night searching that spot. I never thought much about it again because I figured it was just too obvious of a spot but your post startled me when I read about the dead end road. Thank you for all that you do and Thank you for sharing it with us.

Story 1 (and these are not in the order she told them):

After Travis' death, she went through a rough patch (duh) and one of the things she did for herself was take this little elephant everywhere she went. I'm not sure or don't remember how she originally got this elephant , maybe she bought it for herself, but nevertheless it was her constant companion and a symbol of comfort and connection for her.

Well one day she went to Walmart with a friend. She had put her little elephant in the center console of her car and they went in. She said she "armed and locked" her car as usual.

As she left the car she patted her little elephant (now picture this is a girl very young, maybe still a teenager at this time) and said "you just wait here, we're going in to the store and will be back soon".

She and her friend went in and did their shopping just like normal. As she said "no one took my keys or went back out to my car for anything, no one even went to the bathroom".

When they returned to her car, that little elephant was sitting OUTSIDE the car, in the next space, "on all it's four feet" just waiting for her.

She repeated this section of the story like 5 times to make sure she was remembering it really happened and we "got" it.

She repeated how the car was "locked and armed". And that elephant was pristine in the next parking spot just standing there all proud as can be.

She said "if I didn't have a witness I don't know if I'd even believe it myself to this day".

Now she has more witnesses who also believe her story, doesn't she?

Beautifully put Madeleine!

What tears of joy we all have, that she will never experience! The last 24 hours for me have been so so so emotional. I cannot imagine how someone livestheir life and not be touched like we are. She will never have that.

also, ok while back, it was suggested to have a dedicated thread for the family. It never happened, and I believe it maybe that it backfired in an earlier Florida trial. Has that been reconsidered? It would be so fulfilling for both sides perhaps to have those printed out and for them to be able to read later within the package you give them with your journal, or forever and forever online if so.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Just a quick but heartfelt "Thank You" to the wonderful WSers who go that extra mile, who handle life's trials and tribulations with strength and grace, and inspire others with their capacity for love and compassion. You are amazing! Blessings to you.

:seeya:
(OK...back to lurking!)

Wow that would be interesting as I was on a week long retreat with his daughters the first week of this year. While this trial was starting....

I feel karma is coming down the tracks again!:cool:

With a heart full of love for everyone who supports Travis's family, KCL and the precious 'gift giver'...i have no words to express what a wonderful 'family' we are here on the board - Thank you is not enough

Let the light shine upon you

And to my BB gift fairy who I believe is out there reading I say SOAK IT UP! This love is yours for the taking so let it fill you up until your cup runneth over then soak it up some more. Doesn't it feel good to know you've just engaged in your destiny in a major way? Soak soak soak!!!!

And my :please: is the love right back at you BB gift fairy, will be healing energy!!!!!!!!!! So SOAK, SOAK, SOAK as Katiecoolady said!!!!!!

Elephant Story #2

So she was at her home, sharing the story of the elephant teleporting itself outside her car to a friend (I'm pretty sure it was that story she was sharing).

She said she had placed her little elephant on a "cooking board" in the kitchen (not sure exactly what a cooking board is...a cutting board maybe? She said it repeatedly so it's something in the kitchen anyway).

When she was finished telling her story, she went to pick up the elephant and he was standing up on his two legs "like a circus act". Just like this photo:

1277080705SiDuaO.jpg

"just balancing there on his front two legs" which is not how she left him.

Her husband was there also and validated seeing this miracle shift of this elephant.

Again, she says, "if I didn't have a witness to see it, I wouldn't have believed it myself".

Well dadgum it! Now I have to take my iPad to brunch. It's okay, I'll be alone so it won't be rude! I.don't.want.miss.a.thing...

I feel karma is coming down the tracks again!:cool: if you are still in contact with them!

God
Higher power
We have so many beliefs on this thread and with in this group. But all of us are the same! We believe

Story #3 (last one)

So one day she came home and there was something about keys I don't exactly remember but I do remember that she, in a fog of sorts, a real fog that someone truly suffering this kind of traumatic phase in their life goes through, not some fauxgnesia this ridiculous expert is spouting for JA, but a real fog, a valid fog.

Somehow in this REAL fog, she left her keys in her front door.

And gets up the next day and her car had been stolen.

Her car was later recovered but was entirely stripped down. It was discovered that the thief had used her car in a series of thefts in Walmart parking lots (how weird huh?).

A week later though the one and only thing that was in her car resurfaced. A friend of hers found it, abandoned and dirty, in a field somewhere near there (don't remember exactly where).

Guess what it was?

Of course, her elephant. Coming home.

Ok now the waterworks flowing again.

No wonder she's a seeker , a searcher.

As we discovered yesterday, we are both Scorpios "we like to dig under rocks".

Hope you enjoyed her uplifting stories of signs.

When people ask me how i have gone on all these years after Cindy's murder, this is my answer. These kinds of experiences, mine and others. The touchstones that fuel me in dark periods and keep me alive.

I'm sure many of you relate.............Happy Sunday y'all. :seeya:

AngelGirlElephantBlessings.jpg

Katiecoolady, Did the BB know the sister? Do you know how she decided to get the elephant cosmetic bags? Vera Bradley makes more floral patterns than anything. I just can't get over the symbolism was so significant to this sister. Just wow. Thank you for sharing these stories.

Katiecoolady, Did the BB know the sister? Do you know how she decided to get the elephant cosmetic bags? Vera Bradley makes more floral patterns than anything. I just can't get over the symbolism was so significant to this sister. Just wow. Thank you for sharing these stories.

No she didn't know the sister (and really neither did I other than casual hellos in court before yesterday). Did you see the post where I detailed how she went in to the store and to the back and was drawn to the elephant bags? It was just a God thing, plain and simple. :seeya:

I believe Jodi Arias took the gun and the knife/knives back with her to Yreka. Throwing them away or otherwise getting rid of them shortly after the killing would have been in reaction to "fear" or "guilt" which are emotions I do not believe Jodi Arias is capable of feeling.

I lean towards this as well. She would not take a chance the gun would be found anywhere other than close to where it was stolen from. The gun needed it's own alibi. jMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member