KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie,
I was at a loss for words last night. You have a huge heart, a very giving heart. It is because of your heartfelt generosity that you come here to help all of us understand many things about loss, caring, sharing and so much more. You have so much on your plate, yet you take the time to show us, if you can endure and get through tragedy, so can others. Many years ago, my brother and an innocent young woman were murdered by another family member. The bodies were hidden for months. The unknowing and the fear of the accused psychopath perpetrator, still around for a long time until his arrest, is something you never get over and will never forget.

I admire you for helping others. I am sure you are in many ways, bringing comfort to Travis' family. The trust they have in you is amazing.
I remember your adventure with Jordy during the Scott Peterson Trial (CourtTV and LTU forums), and now another adventure with Travis's family.
I thank you, Pasa and all the other court watchers for virtually letting us sit next to you in court. Magpie, thank you for sitting in on Caylee's trial in Florida.
Thank you ?BB? for your generosity and caring.

Big hugs to all of you.

I have taken two small hand carved elephants from my Safari themed living room, held them close to my heart, and then put them by my computer, I hope it will help.

I do not believe for one second that Travis was ever abusive. Jodi is making it all up to protect her a$$ from death. She did something serious to get Travis so mad around May 28, then it was her agenda/goal to kill him.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

::::smh::::: Seriously? I don't know what I need more...a dang desktop computer, or shoes. I need to delete one of those double posts..or remember the commercial.. "two, two, two ? In one" <----- what was it? Mints? I.am.getting.old.....

Done! I started following her on Twitter after seeing her in the amazing turquoise you bought her. She was simply smashing in that ensemble!!

OMG, Twitter has changed my life. I thought I was a missing person, trial justice freak before Twitter!! I am way worse now. I learned about the Steubenville rape case way before Anonymous took it on and the MSM caught up. That is just one example of local bloggers breaking major stories.

::::: back spaced rambling stream of consciousness ::::::

haha...I love your streams of consciousness! :seeya:

I lean towards this as well. She would not take a chance the gun would be found anywhere other than close to where it was stolen from. The gun needed it's own alibi. jMO.

Ahhh ... didn't even think of that ... brilliant deduction mejane! Going to move this to discussion thread. Thanks, DT

O/T - sorry since we were talking/writing about the wonderful elephants, please follow the link to help stop the illegal trade of ivory in thailand and more
http://worldwildlife.org/stories/a-chorus-of-hope-for-elephants

Thanks

Mods if you think this is inappropriate, please delete

Sorry, O/T -I signed the pledge. If anyone is interested, here is a heartwrenching and informative PBS program about the illegal ivory trade.

http://www.pbs.org/programs/battle-elephants/

Story #3 (last one)

So one day she came home and there was something about keys I don't exactly remember but I do remember that she, in a fog of sorts, a real fog that someone truly suffering this kind of traumatic phase in their life goes through, not some fauxgnesia this ridiculous expert is spouting for JA, but a real fog, a valid fog.

Somehow in this REAL fog, she left her keys in her front door.

And gets up the next day and her car had been stolen.

Her car was later recovered but was entirely stripped down. It was discovered that the thief had used her car in a series of thefts in Walmart parking lots (how weird huh?).

A week later though the one and only thing that was in her car resurfaced. A friend of hers found it, abandoned and dirty, in a field somewhere near there (don't remember exactly where).

Guess what it was?

Of course, her elephant. Coming home.

Ok now the waterworks flowing again.

No wonder she's a seeker , a searcher.

As we discovered yesterday, we are both Scorpios "we like to dig under rocks".

Hope you enjoyed her uplifting stories of signs.

When people ask me how i have gone on all these years after Cindy's murder, this is my answer. These kinds of experiences, mine and others. The touchstones that fuel me in dark periods and keep me alive.

I'm sure many of you relate.............Happy Sunday y'all. :seeya:

AngelGirlElephantBlessings.jpg

I knew you were a Scorpio, I just knew it. Me too.

Ok guys while doing dishes I realized I am going to share a couple of this sis's elephant stories. Mainly because, after a traumatic loss such as this, there is such a cocooning and such a distancing from others that reinforces this cocooning that people stay internal with their incredible stories (I know because i was one of them). She is coming out now with these stories of healing and mystery and magic and the fact she poured them all over us repeatedly and that I asked her I could share and she said yes, makes me feel comfortable in sharing them here.

In thinking of them I coined a new term "fauxgnesia" which I will use in a sentence in one of these stories. ;) JA was not in a "fog" which is normal with someone having experienced a true trauma, but she was in a "fauxg."

Feel free to use this Sir Martinez in your closing. ;) :floorlaugh:

Sippin coffee and formulating my thoughts.

Oh and Steely, that cake was really only 8 layers, I tend to embellish at times esp when it comes to chocolate. So you only get 7. ;)

BBM

gaah.gif
mad.gif

KCL - I have been a Long Time Lurker - back to 1996! I recently registered so that I could see photos - and to find your posts. I was finally brought out of lurkdom to post after your story about BB. I just wanted her to know that I have donated to the family of Travis, and that her story is what finally made me do it right then. If she can make the effort she did, in her condition, I can log into Paypal from the comfort of my home and do something too. Much love to all of you who are kindred hearts. I came looking for things I knew I wouldn't hear or find on television. I ended up finding so much more than I expected.

:welcome:

Katie,
I was at a loss for words last night. You have a huge heart, a very giving heart. It is because of your heartfelt generosity that you come here to help all of us understand many things about loss, caring, sharing and so much more. You have so much on your plate, yet you take the time to show us, if you can endure and get through tragedy, so can others. Many years ago, my brother and an innocent young woman were murdered by another family member. The bodies were hidden for months. The unknowing and the fear of the accused psychopath perpetrator, still around for a long time until his arrest, is something you never get over and will never forget.

I admire you for helping others. I am sure you are in many ways, bringing comfort to Travis' family. The trust they have in you is amazing.
I remember your adventure with Jordy during the Scott Peterson Trial (CourtTV and LTU forums), and now another adventure with Travis's family.
I thank you, Pasa and all the other court watchers for virtually letting us sit next to you in court. Magpie, thank you for sitting in on Caylee's trial in Florida.
Thank you ?BB? for your generosity and caring.

Big hugs to all of you.

I have taken two small hand carved elephants from my Safari themed living room, held them close to my heart, and then put them by my computer, I hope it will help.

I do not believe for one second that Travis was ever abusive. Jodi is making it all up to protect her a$$ from death. She did something serious to get Travis so mad around May 28, then it was her agenda/goal to kill him.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

BBM

:hug: That must have been very traumatic. You'll find a lot of people who've had to deal with the horrors of crime here with sympathetic ears.

Ok, here's a serious thought. Jodi cleaned TA's house. IMO, it's possible she disposed of the gun and knife in an area that nobody would know about in the house. such as behind a drywall. Of course she'd have to have a place to put it without disturbing anything. She probably had a screwdriver, for the license plates and could have unscrewed a register and thrown them down it. It would be difficult to see, but if you shine a light down the register and hold a mirror you could see down there.

Of course that's not the only place. There could be a myriad of places Jodi found while cleaning that she knew would most likely never be searched. JMO

Jodi asked if the gun had been found in her interview. It would have to be close somewhere. Are there gutters in the street? she could of thrown it into?

My husband leaves for work at 4:00 each morning and I go back to sleep for a few more hours. I woke up from a dream an hour later that had an elephant in it. The elephant was trying get away from something,but I couldn't see what it was.

I posted about Nurmi and his swaying back and forth and it reminded me of an elephant that was tethered.

PASA, Thanks for all of the cell tower/gas receipt information. I am going to have to process this for awhile and then look at some maps!

Hiya WhatsupAz! I am so sorry to hear you have sick kiddo's- and in the midst of all else you have going on, what a drag- I hope they feel better soon! Hugs and kisses to you from California!

YW. The reason I think she may have disposed of some things before Kingman is I've been that road a number of times and know just how desolate it is, especially at night.

I'll try to locate the pic of the bank statement. It shows a gas station (Shell?) in Mesquite which would be on her way to Ryan's from here.

Katie, your story of searching for the gun sent shivers down my spine! At the beginning of the trial I woke up in the middle of the night and the thought of a dead end road would not leave my head. I did a google maps search to see if there are any dead end roads near travis' house that lead to the desert and there was! If I lived in the area I would have been out there that night searching that spot. I never thought much about it again because I figured it was just too obvious of a spot but your post startled me when I read about the dead end road. Thank you for all that you do and Thank you for sharing it with us.

Sometimes we overlook the obvious and it turns out to be just that.

Welcome to WS!

I knew you were a Scorpio, I just knew it. Me too.

I don't know that I would have guessed Scorpio. I think I have a better chance of guessing her ascendant. I dunno, she just seems like she has a lot of air and fire. I think her Venus or rising sign may be in Libra...she has a lovely balanced voice and is so geared to the scales of justice and not resonating solely to the revengeful nature of a Scorpio. Although, Scorpio are the best of the best when it comes to investigation. DAMNIT, now I want to run KCL's birth chart.

Side note...that little biatch FCA had a very rare triple Grand trine in the houses of luck and fortune. When I delineated her birth chart and transits, I knew...just knew, she was gonna walk. Don't see this in Jodi's chart. And yes, I will admit I checked it out.

I don't know that I would have guessed Scorpio. I think I have a better chance of guessing her ascendant. I dunno, she just seems like she has a lot of air and fire. I think her Venus or rising sign may be in Libra...she has a lovely balanced voice and is so geared to the scales of justice and not resonating solely to the revengeful nature of a Scorpio. Although, Scorpio are the best of the best when it comes to investigation. DAMNIT, now I want to run KCL's birth chart.

Side note...that little biatch FCA had a very rare triple Grand trine in the houses of luck and fortune. When I delineated her birth chart and transits, I knew...just knew, she was gonna walk. Don't see this in Jodi's chart. And yes, I will admit I checked it out.

Interesting!!!!!

I've always wanted to go and have someone "read" me like this. Definitely on my bucket list to do someday.

Dearest BB,
Thank you for being such a kind, compassionate "Earth Angel"...
Words can never express how much I honour and am awed by your thoughtful act of random kindness - in world that oftentimes can be dreary, scary and challenging, it is acts such as yours that provide a sense of shining light and warmth.
Thank you, Thank You, Thank you.....
Given the circumstances of your own reality ( both past and present), the generosity of your spirit and the courage of your heart are more than admirable...you are a quiet hero....
For those of us that have experienced traumatic and shattering experiences in our lives; and for everybody here at WS that you so gracefully represent.....May the kindness, love and strength of character you have shown result in all of us to follow through on acts of kindness ourselves...allowing good to shine through evil...
After a horrible murder, it is said that the victims of crime can choose to " become bitter or better" ....Thank you for proving that one can continuously strive to be better- to be kind is the highest art form we can achieve- and you have mastered it :)
And to KCL.....you too deserve all the thanks noted above- you are not just a conduit for this act of kindness( yes, you did physically channel it:); but you too are a true"Earth Angel", full of kindness, compassion,and and solid proof that the inter connectivity of eternal love and hope exist...
THanks and God Bless....

Done! I started following her on Twitter after seeing her in the amazing turquoise you bought her. She was simply smashing in the!!

OMG, Twitter has changed my life. I thought I was a missing person, trial justice freak before Twitter!! I am way worse now. I learned about the Steubenville rape case way before Anonymous took it on and the MSM caught up. That is just one example of local bloggers breaking major stories.

::::: back spaced rambling stream of consciousness ::::::

Who do you follow?? I was all up on it during the elections, but have since fallen off the twitter wagon. Hook me up! lol

in less than a week i will be marking the 5 year unniversary (intentional) of the still birth of my son. he died either March 21st or 22nd, and was born sleeping March 23rd, 2008.
this time of year, since then, is incredibly difficult for me. i always feel very alone. what i read last night, brought to us by the ever wonderful and endearing KCL, made manifest by the love and generosity of BB, has made me feel alive and connected for the first time in a very long time..
as a matter of coincidence, the initials of the baby i lost are BB.

and this is the cover of the journal i started after i lost him...

journalcover.JPG

... the first journal entry is dated June 5, 2008.... the day after Travis was murdered.

there is something so potent in the symbolism of elephants and death, remembering and endurance... i decided to look up elephants and grief while thinking about this amazing connection between Travis' family and the gift giver, BB... i found this link and the following quote from that page:

"The plain truth is that elephants have a deep need to remember and mourn lost ones."

IBM... never forget.

elephants are very intelligent beings. they're gentle, protective, and playful...
add to that their ability to grieve the deaths of their kin.. we live in an incredible world.. one i have been avoiding for way too long now.

but now i remember that it isn't as scary as i have lead myself to believe. there are beautiful people who care so much that they push through their own pain to help others feel cared for, supported, loved, not alone.

thank you BB. thank you KCL. thank you Elephants.

(ps... this is version 5, or so, of this post... and i still feel like it's too long... but thank YOU for reading!)

Interesting!!!!!

I've always wanted to go and have someone "read" me like this. Definitely on my bucket list to do someday.

I'm your girl!! Just pm your exact time of birth (if you know...because it is thee most important factor), the day, month, year and the hospital. I am a freak of nature that has the latitude and longitude of every hospital in the U.S. on her computer. You really cannot guess on the birth time or you can only get a more broad based interpretation. You are a WS'er extraordinaire, I trust you can discover your exact birth time.

I'm not saying a birth chart is gospel. But even if we read two crude computer interpretations of two birth charts, you'd be able to guess with 99% accuracy, which one belongs to which person. I rest my case. ;-)

I seriously need to go get a pedicure right now. Being a massage therapist as a therapeutic career backup, I get annoyed if the individual painfully rubs all over my anterior tibia in a most painful way. I always have to teach them how to massage the lower leg. :::smh::::

My oldest daughter likes elephants. The story about the BB and elephants is amazing. Thank you to the BB who sent all those things. And thanks to KCL for delivering them and just for being so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24