KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in less than a week i will be marking the 5 year unniversary (intentional) of the still birth of my son. he died either March 21st or 22nd, and was born sleeping March 23rd, 2008.
this time of year, since then, is incredibly difficult for me. i always feel very alone. what i read last night, brought to us by the ever wonderful and endearing KCL, made manifest by the love and generosity of BB, has made me feel alive and connected for the first time in a very long time..
as a matter of coincidence, the initials of the baby i lost are BB.

and this is the cover of the journal i started after i lost him...

View attachment 30897

... the first journal entry is dated June 5, 2008.... the day after Travis was murdered.

there is something so potent in the symbolism of elephants and death, remembering and endurance... i decided to look up elephants and grief while thinking about this amazing connection between Travis' family and the gift giver, BB... i found this link and the following quote from that page:

"The plain truth is that elephants have a deep need to remember and mourn lost ones."

IBM... never forget.

elephants are very intelligent beings. they're gentle, protective, and playful...
add to that their ability to grieve the deaths of their kin.. we live in an incredible world.. one i have been avoiding for way too long now.

but now i remember that it isn't as scary as i have lead myself to believe. there are beautiful people who care so much that they push through their own pain to help others feel cared for, supported, loved, not alone.

thank you BB. thank you KCL. thank you Elephants.

(ps... this is version 5, or so, of this post... and i still feel like it's too long... but thank YOU for reading!)

Moonbird, I'm so sorry for the loss of your son, that must have been absolutely devastating. Your post was perfect, not too long at all. What a sweet reminder of him. I hope the next week or so is not too difficult for you - you're in my prayers.

Moonbird, I'm so sorry for the loss of your son, that must have been absolutely devastating. Your post was perfect, not too long at all. What a sweet reminder of him. I hope the next week or so is not too difficult for you - you're in my prayers.

thank you, Lulu... my heart is pounding from sharing that - i don't ever talk to anyone about him (except my husband).. but i couldn't deny the amazing connection.. rather, how it feels like a connection..

i appreciate your prayers!

thank you, Lulu... my heart is pounding from sharing that - i don't ever talk to anyone about him (except my husband).. but i couldn't deny the amazing connection.. rather, how it feels like a connection..

i appreciate your prayers!

:hug: It's SO hard to share painful things, so hard. Ditto to what Lulu said, your post was perfect.

Moonbird! I am so terribly sorry for what you have gone through and how that changes a person.

Have you ever heard of an organization called Empty Cradle?

My husbands cousin (she is one of my favorite of his cousins- he has many, and I love them all) lost her baby girl 12 hours after she was born, many, many years ago.

It affected her greatly and Empty Cradle was instrumental in helping her heal and begin to move forward. Now she works for them and it has really transformed her pain in to healing.

We spend every Thanksgiving and Mothers Day together and if I am around I go with her to visit her little girls grave on her birthday.

I am sending you love and feelings of hope and healing~ Frigga

My family is from Cuba and my mother always told me elephant figures were good luck. She specifically said to have their rear end point to the front door as part of this belief. Funny how it crosses so many cultures. :)

Same here LizardQueen74, my mom, her family and my siblings are all from Cuba (I'm the only one born in US) and she told me about the elephants. I have many, many that I have collected over the years.

thank you, Frigga! my heart goes out to your husbands cousin!
i've never heard of that organization.. but my goodness, how i wish i had years ago! i went through it all very alone (my husband was in Belgium when it happened).. i will look into it, though!

I am awestruck....enlarge the artwork over Travis's bed and see what animal is the predominent creature in the photo?

Elephant whispers.......

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www.../imagecache/gallery_780x583/2013/03/14/25.jpg

wow!!

How funny we're riding to the airport w dr drew on - I'm out front waiting for JD to change

Well I hope it was dark "out front", is she normally that entertaining to change in public? Just kidding, she is great and I just know she would be so much fun to hang with. :floorlaugh: Thanks for all you do, you are truly my hero.

Then help me eat this lemon pepper tempura zucchini would ya? I could feed the entire two front rows of court w this platter. Two words: Claim Jumper

Land of gargantuan portions...and I'm skipping the 36 layer chocolate cake to go home and post this ;)

How wierd is this....I was a project manager for new construction of Claim Jumper, Mountain Jacks and Carvers restaurants back in the mid 90's....I didn't do the ones in AZ (I got stuck in CA and east coast)....but I had to chime in when I saw where you ate :)

Yummy is right (I used to get free lunch and dinner when they were training chefs and servers before they would open a new location...major job perk!!!!)

Thanks for everything-- I haven't even read the story yet.....but I'm sure its awesome!

Off to read......

I don't know that I would have guessed Scorpio. I think I have a better chance of guessing her ascendant. I dunno, she just seems like she has a lot of air and fire. I think her Venus or rising sign may be in Libra...she has a lovely balanced voice and is so geared to the scales of justice and not resonating solely to the revengeful nature of a Scorpio. Although, Scorpio are the best of the best when it comes to investigation. DAMNIT, now I want to run KCL's birth chart.

Side note...that little biatch FCA had a very rare triple Grand trine in the houses of luck and fortune. When I delineated her birth chart and transits, I knew...just knew, she was gonna walk. Don't see this in Jodi's chart. And yes, I will admit I checked it out.

Birth charts can be amazing and sometimes it surprises me the influences other signs have in your birth sign. I also am a scorpio, but not sure I have any of the traits of one :floorlaugh:

It would be neat to see KCL's chart. Heck I think everyone should have one.. you learn some interesting things from those even if you don't completely understand or believe. Thanks for sharing.

Katie,
The trial is so long. I have thought many times how draining this must be for the family. One day of JA on the stand simply wore me down. So how expensive it must be for them to show up every single day! Another thing came to me also, those of us who truly love others and would not even contemplate hurting another human being, can certainly come together for the good for you, for Travis' family, and other victims. BB has shown us what God's love and light truly means. What a force we can be for one another! God bless you.

Hi curious
Just want katie to know that I too! Among many!!
I feel for this family! It's not easy sitting in court listening to this psychopath! Slaughtering him all over again! On a daily basis.
I will be making another donation to the family soon! I got an email from tanisha! She explained that! They have the email on auto response! Because of the volume coming in.
I went to bed thinking about your mission along with the family! To find the gun!

You guys might be onto something there!
I don't think! She went to far before she disposed of the gun! She didn't want to be caught with it! So it's possible that she discarded of it somewhere! nearby I began to pray that someone would find the gun!
out in the desert or in a deserted area! Because the gun can be traced to the gun she took from her grandparents.
I'm even wondering if the knife she brought with her! Came from her grandparents kitchen. Who knows! I know it's been along time! But it's not beyond the realm of possibility!
Just saying.

Ok guys while doing dishes I realized I am going to share a couple of this sis's elephant stories. Mainly because, after a traumatic loss such as this, there is such a cocooning and such a distancing from others that reinforces this cocooning that people stay internal with their incredible stories (I know because i was one of them). She is coming out now with these stories of healing and mystery and magic and the fact she poured them all over us repeatedly and that I asked her I could share and she said yes, makes me feel comfortable in sharing them here.

In thinking of them I coined a new term "fauxgnesia" which I will use in a sentence in one of these stories. ;) JA was not in a "fog" which is normal with someone having experienced a true trauma, but she was in a "fauxg."

Feel free to use this Sir Martinez in your closing. ;) :floorlaugh:

Sippin coffee and formulating my thoughts.

Oh and Steely, that cake was really only 8 layers, I tend to embellish at times esp when it comes to chocolate. So you only get 7. ;)

Well said - fauxgnesia is exactly what Jodi Arias suffers from - certainly not the kind of "fog" victims of true trauma can and do experience.

Ok, here's a serious thought. Jodi cleaned TA's house. IMO, it's possible she disposed of the gun and knife in an area that nobody would know about in the house. such as behind a drywall. Of course she'd have to have a place to put it without disturbing anything. She probably had a screwdriver, for the license plates and could have unscrewed a register and thrown them down it. It would be difficult to see, but if you shine a light down the register and hold a mirror you could see down there.

Of course that's not the only place. There could be a myriad of places Jodi found while cleaning that she knew would most likely never be searched. JMO

I agree and believe the gun is still on the property...she didn't take the camera or the bed linens so what would lead anyone to believe she took anything at all from the house? I believe the rope (if there ever was a rope), the knife, and the gun are all in the same place and I believe they are in that house...either in an air vent/duct, under a floorboard, inside or between a wall, or inside a stationary appliance. jmo

I'm in awe of the precious spirit of BB...thank you sweet lady...from the bottom of my heart. Your kindness has brought peace and encouragement to Travis' family. Thank you, thank you for listening with your heart! :blowkiss:

This is for you Katie "Cool" Lady, and I know you have been told this time and time again, but you are truly an inspiration to all who have met you, and those who have never met you. This is for you.

Wind Beneath My Wings - YouTube

Good. I've got you right where I want you. ;)

Thank you for donating. They really need it. Some are running out of vacation time to attend, obviously this is expensive plus loss wages..it's a huge sacrifice but they need to be there. Every little bit helps.

I just donated also. A BIG hug to BB, and may God bless you for your kindness. I will be praying for you. Hopefully the family can work something out with their employers. I do know that vacation and personal days can be "donated" to another officer within law enforcement, I hope other officers will help the one sister out. Yes, they do need to be there, and I am sure the donations from here as well as other sites will enable that to be done.

thank you, Frigga! my heart goes out to your husbands cousin!
i've never heard of that organization.. but my goodness, how i wish i had years ago! i went through it all very alone (my husband was in Belgium when it happened).. i will look into it, though!

You are not alone, although it feels that way at the time and for many, many years to come. I too lost my daughter at birth. I truly understand what it's like to be overwhelmed with pain and living in a 'fog'.

I have been praying for Katie's brother and Travis's family. Last night while saying my prayers I included BB and all the dear people on WS. All of you are the most loving, compassionate, thoughtful people I have ever 'met'. I truly am overwhelmed at the love BB and Katie have shown the Alexander family, and now by those donating to help them. We've seen miraculous things happen in just the last few days. I feel God is working through them to touch all our lives. I just wanted to take a moment to let BB and all those on WS who have been through so much, know that I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Spur Cross is north of Cave Creek (good dragonfly hunting area). It would be out of the way and unlikely she went there.

If it would have been along her route, then yes, it could be a place to ditch a weapon.

She most likely went from Mesa, through Phoenix to Wickenburg, then northwest to Kingman. Once there she would continue north to Las Vegas where she would catch I-15 to Salt Lake, City.

She testified she was going to shoot the sunset at Lake Powell, but it got too late. If she was implying she went that direction the fact her phone hit a tower between Kingman and Las Vegas shows she lied.

This may sound crazy but what if.....

I am not from Arizona and never have been there. I got to thinking what if the image of the Elephant was a sign. I googled Elephant and Arizona and came up with Elephant Mountain trail at spur cross. It looks to be north of Mesa just outside of Phoenix, would this be a route Jodi would have taken out of Mesa?

Could this be an area of connection between Jodi and Travis? Could they have went there on a hike?

I don't know how remote this place is or if it is off the main hwy. Would this area be a place to throw away a gun?

Ok I've not read all posts but... what if JA took the back way out of Mesa? Maybe she wouldn't want to be on main freeways like 60 to 10 to 17 to Pleasant cut across to 60 north... MAYBE she took 89 (beeline) north from MESA to Carefree Hwy? To stay off hwys that cops may spot her car?? Would this take you north of cave creek toward this Elephant place? Like within 20 miles? Shoot can't remember name of lake up there if you take right at T out past the million dollar golf course homes.. stupid map on tablet is carp!! OR Lake Pleasant.. could toss everything out there idk if she'd take 60 thru Sun City/Surprise up.. Man this is for my wheels turning hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli