KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Culver Hotel. The studio is right next door :)

"Cool" It has quite a history!

The hotel was originally jointly built by Charles Chaplin and Harry Culver, the founder of Culver City. Harry Culver's office was on the second floor in a room that, now, looks out to the Sony Plaza building.
Legend has it that Charlie Chaplin sold the hotel to John Wayne for a dollar during a poker game.

Much of the cast of The Wizard of Oz (1939) stayed at the hotel during its filming.

Culver Hotel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

will the show be on today? congrats~~ you are amazing. i will need to find the time and channel , day

Katiecoolady knows the importance of the breakfast bar here at WS - so she took us along!!!!!!!
BFastattheCulver.jpg

First class everywhere for a first class lady!!!!!!!!!!
KatiecooLADY that is!!!!!!!!!!

lobby.jpg

God bless you today and always. You are an inspiration, love love love you. Can't wait to see the show. Have fun, please tell the TA family we are praying for them, and hope they can feel us holding their hands during trial. Thank you for keeping us so well informed. Justice For Travis!!!

Has California flipped me in to another reality? These pics look upside down to me...just had a 3 hour dinner with the amazing Sarah Fenske who wrote the Katie and jordy story. Wow...nothing like time with old friends catching up. Now it's champagne and jazz in the most amazing hotel lobby bar I've ever seen. Vintage meets cool and old movies projected on the wall. Wish you were all here with me. In this moment i forget the sadness that brings me here....more pics in the am thanks to my publicist a news junkie lol

:waitasec: Who makes more money, Paparazzi or a publicist?

...................:great:Either way, I am having a blast!!!!!!!!

is the show on today? is it about the psychics ? i am trying to find it- i never watch ricki - but i will for this one with katie_

is the show on today? is it about the psychics ? i am trying to find it- i never watch ricki - but i will for this one with katie_

No - it is taping today. Will air in a few weeks and Katiecoolady has promised to tell us the air date!

I pulled up the forums page and HELLO! There's a KatieCoolady thread! Did a little happy-on-the-inside dance! :dance: I don't watch Ricki Lake, but I'll definitely DVR this one!

Prayers and blessings to you today. I know you'll be a bright shining light in CA! Loving the pics. Thanks for sharing your story and your hope with all of us!

greenroom.jpg

Message from Katiecoolady with this pic: "I clearly need an entourage to fill up this room" <------- don't worry, we are there - you just can't see us! Must be the FOG! LOL:floorlaugh:

This is such a great thread and I'm so happy that y'all are doing it! Can't wait for the show to air! :)

Have a blast KCL!!! You are one-of-a-kind and an inspiration to so many!

Katie's show is being taped today and will air at a later date. We don't know when yet.

http://therickilakeshow.com/

Click on the "where to watch" tab and enter your zip code. It will list your local time and station .

HTH

In hair and makeup w Susan markowitz already losing my makeup w some tears- show starts in about an hr

Katiecoolady: Just want to thank you for sharing with those of us who will never be able to travel the country and see or experience this kind of an adventure. I'm so sorry for the reason for the trip but keep in mind how you have brightened the day for so many. You are a very thoughtful individual with lots of energy and lots to give. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee