KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you..and I'm told it actually did have an impact on that biased Judge who ruled everything against us. I confronted her just feet away from her on this and she ruled consecutive vs. concurrent sentences they were asking for (meaning he could have gotten up for parole in just 5 years). Thank you. I wrote it at midnight impulsively as I wasn't even going to go I was so disgusted with the whole thing. But I'm glad I went. And his attorney had the audacity to apologize to me in the courtroom before I went up to speak --in front of everyone. Sorry, apology was not something I was interested in at that moment. If you were truly sorry you would not have tortured our family in the ways you did.

KCL - Where can I read your statement? I don't mean to be nosey, but I am very curious. I have had to write letters to the parole board in TX to keep a child killer in prison (the last time he gained parole after 17 years for kidnapping, raping & murdering a 15 year old girl, he ended up the main suspect in 2 child murders within a year, on attempted kidnapping charges for a 3d, there's more, and that's the least of what we know) for ages now. Although different types of letters, I would love to see the points you make as your impact. I despise that this man continues to try and get parole at every chance he gets, especially as he has refused these families any closure with the more recent cold cases. They both have very strong evidence, but not enough. :(
Thank you if you would do that, KCL! I would really appreciate it!

And here is the donation information for Travis' family:

Please make donations to the following PayPal email: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

To send cards or cheques, please use this postal address:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

KCL - Where can I read your statement? I don't mean to be nosey, but I am very curious. I have had to write letters to the parole board in TX to keep a child killer in prison (the last time he gained parole after 17 years for kidnapping, raping & murdering a 15 year old girl, he ended up the main suspect in 2 child murders within a year, on attempted kidnapping charges for a 3d, there's more, and that's the least of what we know) for ages now. Although different types of letters, I would love to see the points you make as your impact. I despise that this man continues to try and get parole at every chance he gets, especially as he has refused these families any closure with the more recent cold cases. They both have very strong evidence, but not enough. :(
Thank you if you would do that, KCL! I would really appreciate it!

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2009/07/retarded_german_killer_rudi_ap.php

The writer is my friend I had dinner w the night before the Ricki lake show btw.

I'm working on a project of a pamphlet w guidelines for victims writing VIS. Maybe I'll have time during deliberations. ;)

I just read this article and your VIS. It is very moving and thank you for sharing it. I am very sorry about your sister.

Thank you Doester. The best part of it was (well the only good part) that it apparently DID have an impact. had I not shown up and "checked" this Judge, who knows what she would have done? This is why it is SO important families are front and center at hearings/trials. It becomes very easy to forget the victim, esp over time.

I will also mention I walked in (with my attorney) and the killer was sitting right there. I had no idea he would attend as he attended none of the main hearing. I saw him for the first time in almost 20 years that day. Ugh.

Wonder what Jodi Arias will look like after 20 years on death row.

Just chiming in to lend my support to your brother, KatieCooLady! I hope he is continuing to improve. :)

I read a comment today about " writing your notes or rubbing your brothers feet" that another posted made, and it immediately reminded me of all the times I massaged my Dad while he was in the hospital. Hadn't thought about that in so long. Again, just can't help pointing out that you walk among the angels. Namaste.

Thank you Doester. The best part of it was (well the only good part) that it apparently DID have an impact. had I not shown up and "checked" this Judge, who knows what she would have done? This is why it is SO important families are front and center at hearings/trials. It becomes very easy to forget the victim, esp over time.

I will also mention I walked in (with my attorney) and the killer was sitting right there. I had no idea he would attend as he attended none of the main hearing. I saw him for the first time in almost 20 years that day. Ugh.

Wonder what Jodi Arias will look like after 20 years on death row

I hope she looks like a wreck.

Nice job Katie. Love and Prayers.

I read a comment today about " writing your notes or rubbing your brothers feet" that another posted made, and it immediately reminded me of all the times I massaged my Dad while he was in the hospital. Hadn't thought about that in so long. Again, just can't help pointing out that you walk among the angels. Namaste.

That's bittersweet isn't it? Hugs...some of Travis friends gave me some powerful essential oils to help calm down my brother so I used them on his feet and hands and I have to say I saw a change! It takes a village right? Xo

Just chiming in to lend my support to your brother, KatieCooLady! I hope he is continuing to improve. :)

His nurse told me his symptoms were at a 5 today according to him...big improvement! I'll go see him tonite...thanks :)

I just saw that ! And KatieDDJ is in the background! She got a photo with him that day too. ;)

That video goes with the article from the AZ Republic. As we were coming out of the courtroom we saw Juan out front with a media (big video camera) camera. I got caught coming out of the courthouse. Tanisha is also seen coming out the door. Katie DDJ is seen a couple of times.
The guy in the red shirt, shorts, and shaved head is an attorney from Canada. That's what he said earlier in the day as we were waiting to get in for the afternoon session. Probably way more than you wanted to know. LOL!!

Here's the link to the article: (by Michael Keifer)

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130321jodi-arias-trial-sideshows-abound.html

PASA,

I stole a ribbon from you, I hope you don't mind :)

Katie,

I hope you and your brother had a restful night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV