KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done and then some, and THANK YOU for representing those of us that never forget the victims!

I've donated before but this link is new. Unlike the one I last used. Can you give further instructions? I'm ready to pledge.

I've donated before but this link is new. Unlike the one I last used. Can you give further instructions? I'm ready to pledge.

www.paypal.com

Go to transfer then send someone money

justice4travisalexander@gmail.com goes directly to the family.

Thank you! The numbers are rolling in (as people are tweeting and pm'ing me here) We might be close already! :great:

www.paypal.com

Go to transfer then send someone money

justice4travisalexander@gmail.com goes directly to the family.

Thank you! The numbers are rolling in (as people are tweeting and pm'ing me here) We might be close already! :great:

Thank you for helping her Katie, I'm so unfamiliar with paypal (my wonderful sis did mine) :wink: Might have bungled that all up, just sayin'.

Sharon, I have been there. I paid it forward today (to honor all those that have given to me) and put extra in for those who can't. Got ya covered.

Thank you so much TXProfessional! I am the same way. I am a strong believer in paying it forward and karma.

I volunteer in rescuing dogs from high kill shelters and just transported 7 fur babies to boarding yesterday. 3 are in their new foster homes accepting all the love and squishy hugs they can handle. The other 4 will be joining them soon as they are clear of any colds they may or may not have picked up.

:blowkiss:

I need to sign off for some family time (I did make my sauce!) so will reply to all the pm's later tonite.

Don't forget Tricia's radio show tonite...I'll be on with Beth Karas and Holly Hughes...wow! xox see ya there!

Thank you so much TXProfessional! I am the same way. I am a strong believer in paying it forward and karma.

I volunteer in rescuing dogs from high kill shelters and just transported 7 fur babies to boarding yesterday. 3 are in their new foster homes accepting all the love and squishy hugs they can handle. The other 4 will be joining them soon as they are clear of any colds they may or may not have picked up.

:blowkiss:

Sassy, people that do what you do are angels!!!! I've seen alot of things but the harm people inflict on animals breaks my heart and hurts my soul like nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer! This post is 100% driven by me and me alone and has nothing to do with Websleuths or anyone else. It is 100% my project cooked up in my little heart~~~~~

Copying from another thread--have you felt helpless and wanted to help the Alexanders? Please consider! This is by no means meant as pressure to anyone...even posting your thoughts here is helpful to them. Just for those who may have a little extra...thanks!

I am making it a goal today to PAY IT FORWARD and accumulate $5K in the Alexander family paypal account by day's end. Can you imagine how it would feel to them to see that balance accumulating all throughout the day and that volume of love and support avalanching them? And it also very practical as this family needs financial support desperately right now to keep attending the trial and the BASICS.

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And as an added bonus, if you participate and send me a PM indicating this (honor system) I will randomly pick a WS poster to get a GREAT prize from me to you that's related to this trial and that you can't obtain anywhere else. I will give you one of my blue ribbons that I've worn in the courtroom gifted to me from the family. I will choose it at random with some kind of numbers system I will work up later.

Please consider taking a moment of your day and paypal $10 to this family and please share in other forums you may be participating in as well.

I've been wanting to do this for weeks and today is the DAY. Let's combat the negativity we've witnessed in the last week with an avalanche of LOVE and SUPPORT!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:

Done! Just sent in my donation....:heartbeat:

Justice for Travis!

I predict it will go way above $5k! Thanks for doing this.

Happy to have found this challenge before "radio time"....It feels good to share again with Travis' family.

Sent what I could...have wanted to do this for awhile.

I hope you will update the total for the day KCL. Or is that tacky? LOL!!

Gladly participated in this drive for Travis' family! I also sent some in honor of someone else who could not send right now. Hugs to all who support Travis and his family in any way, prayers, good thoughts etc.

Wow...what an amazing dream! Thanks for sharing..and thanks for your donation. If you'd like to be in the running for the contest (you or anyone) please send me a pm. I'm keeping track that way. I'd love to pass on my blue ribbon to someone who's also reaching out. I have more to wear. <3

PS I dreamed I was hanging out with Nancy Grace discussing hairstyles all night last night. Which actually IS a dream of mine! lol

If that dream comes true, please tell her to never wear her barrette anymore! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder who informed her that her notes were wrong about the "Closet" information given by ALV. Somebody brought that to her attention. It could be the defendant. Maybe the judge wants to know who told her she was wrong about testifying they were in the closet. That seemed mighty important to me.

Well, there is a photo of ALV in a restaurant with JW and another woman Def assistant, I'll try and find it and post if you'd like. I don't know if that contact was allowed. It was from the first day that JM brought up Stalking, his first full day with ALV

Last update, over 160 donations today...!!! Will give more info later when I get home. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV