KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping you will be there today. I think that this will be swift. No one will speak for her but Daryl and he is completely biased.. What does it say that her own mother won't get up for her, Her own sister, No one will get up but an old boyfriend.. To me is shows that she is as manipulative and horrible as we know her to be. I am praying she finds some kind of restraint today, But I know better.

I am sure this will be her last hurrah and will use it as such.

Please tell the Alexanders that I am praying for them all. We are all standing with hands clasped around them all over this country. They are covered in prayer and in support.

WE LOVE THEM!!!

Im hoping you will be there today. I think that this will be swift. No one will speak for her but Daryl and he is completely biased.. What does it say that her own mother won't get up for her, Her own sister, No one will get up but an old boyfriend.. To me is shows that she is as manipulative and horrible as we know her to be. I am praying she finds some kind of restraint today, But I know better.

I am sure this will be her last hurrah and will use it as such.

Please tell the Alexanders that I am praying for them all. We are all standing with hands clasped around them all over this country. They are covered in prayer and in support.

WE LOVE THEM!!!

Yes I am going! And I better get ready!

I'm not trying to go off topic. But I'm searching for something and I thought it might be on the inside viewer's thread and it is now closed. I hope someone here might realize what I thought I saw and help.

There was discussion about how her mother can support her and someone posted information about how we're hardwired to support family. I believe they mentioned a book about how families deal with another family member's heinous acts. I can find the information about Dr. Michael Price but it appears that was in the form of an interview/article. I've searched and searched and cannot find anything. Does anyone know if in fact they were talking about a book that deals with this subject? Thank you in advance!

Hi Guys,

Wish they'd open our other thread. Anyone know what happened to Darryl Brewer? Are you in court, Kathy?

Susan.

Yes, I saw her in court..on HLN..she was sitting right behind Tanisha...Tomorrow is D Day!!

Yes I am going! And I better get ready!

Arrgghh!

I said it before and I'll say it again:

I would not be surprised if the penalty would be handed down on Tuesday, June 4th. Coincidence, 5 years later....

Some of you agreed with me :)
Remember, we got a holiday weekend, Jodi is going to ramble on and on; at this rate, everybody will die of natural causes before it is over.
I feel for that Alexander family, they are going thru hell with this....
I'm going back to bed, was all ready for today #%&#$%#:stormingmad:

I dropped those off via our poster katydid.
so thoughtful!
someone on the other thread said that there were photos of the key chains. Where are those photos? I cannot find them.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Arrgghh!

I said it before and I'll say it again:

I would not be surprised if the penalty would be handed down on Tuesday, June 4th. Coincidence, 5 years later....

Some of you agreed with me :)
Remember, we got a holiday weekend, Jodi is going to ramble on and on; at this rate, everybody will die of natural causes before it is over.
I feel for that Alexander family, they are going thru hell with this....
I'm going back to bed, was all ready for today #%&#$%#:stormingmad:

I just read that & it hit me what a waste Jodi Arias truly is. She has done nothing since she slaughtered a human being 5 years ago but rot in jail and spin her lies. How pathetic is that? How do you make that decision to be a complete waste?

I just read that & it hit me what a waste Jodi Arias truly is. She has done nothing since she slaughtered a human being 5 years ago but rot in jail and spin her lies. How pathetic is that? How do you make that decision to be a complete waste?

I don't think they can help themselves. It is a way of life that may start in childhood or be genetic.
But, I think it will be 6/8/13, the anniversary of TA death before it is over, and she is in a cell singing O holy night and doing headstands.....

I'm not trying to go off topic. But I'm searching for something and I thought it might be on the inside viewer's thread and it is now closed. I hope someone here might realize what I thought I saw and help.

There was discussion about how her mother can support her and someone posted information about how we're hardwired to support family. I believe they mentioned a book about how families deal with another family member's heinous acts. I can find the information about Dr. Michael Price but it appears that was in the form of an interview/article. I've searched and searched and cannot find anything. Does anyone know if in fact they were talking about a book that deals with this subject? Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure if this is what you're thinking of, but I posted this CNN article awhile back either on the main thread or the inside viewers thread. It really gave me insight into the Arias family behavior.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/31/living/a-killer-in-the-family/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Rearranged my schedule one last time for this trial so will be there in the am and find a way to hand off a big box of gifts I rec'd today from Liebmenchutti (sp?). I'm ready for this trial to be over. I feel pretty certain tomorrow will be the last day we all appear at court. I've been grateful to be there for this family and I'm really really really ready to unplug from this trial and get back to something a whole lot simpler.

so thoughtful!
someone on the other thread said that there were photos of the key chains. Where are those photos? I cannot find them.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

photo7_zps0cd1c9c3.jpg

Hi Guys,

Wish they'd open our other thread. Anyone know what happened to Darryl Brewer? Are you in court, Kathy?

Susan.

I just saw Darryl Brewer being interviewed in a series of videos on AZ Central. He was waiting at his hotel to be called, but court recessed. I don't know if his interview with the media means he won't be speaking to the jury. He is very well-spoken and believable. JA really needs him to speak!

His main point is that Jodi changed immensely after seeing "The Secret" and getting involved in Prepaid Legal and the Mormon Church in the spring of 2006. She engaged in "magical thinking" about her finances and became irresponsible. He said he no longer recognizes her.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/1724204566001. I can no longer get the videos to play on this link, but here it is anyway.

:seeya: The view from inside thread is open again!

I just saw Darryl Brewer being interviewed in a series of videos on AZ Central. He was waiting at his hotel to be called, but court recessed. I don't know if his interview with the media means he won't be speaking to the jury. He is very well-spoken and believable. JA really needs him to speak!

His main point is that Jodi changed immensely after seeing "The Secret" and getting involved in Prepaid Legal and the Mormon Church in the spring of 2006. She engaged in "magical thinking" about her finances and became irresponsible. He said he no longer recognizes her.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/1724204566001. I can no longer get the videos to play on this link, but here it is anyway.

I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to be discussing him at all..???

I did watch the interview and his take on Jodi is far different than her own parents.

Rearranged my schedule one last time for this trial so will be there in the am and find a way to hand off a big box of gifts I rec'd today from Liebmenchutti (sp?). I'm ready for this trial to be over. I feel pretty certain tomorrow will be the last day we all appear at court. I've been grateful to be there for this family and I'm really really really ready to unplug from this trial and get back to something a whole lot simpler.

Thank you for doing that for me! I know you have done so much for so many during this trial. I will breathe a sigh of relief when the sentence verdict of DEATH comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand